Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to the last location either phone pinged. GP's couldn't have pinged at the reserve since it hadn't been on, but maybe his would have.

I feel like we can rule out the phones being left behind in GT because RL suddenly canceled the camping plans. If she changed those without knowing BL was on his way back, that's one heck of a coincidence. But I'll be surprised if those phones are ever located in Florida, if they're located at all.
That's why I think they've been there. MOO

im curious as to why the government agencies can drone strike a single person halfway across the world but can’t find one halfwit in the woods. I think the longer the search drags out and the more it costs just makes these agencies look exponentially bad.

it makes me hope DTBH finds him and really shames everyone

The places across the world, assuming you're talking about Afghanistan, Iraq etc., aren't heavily wooded like this and they have much clearer visibility of their target. Just saying.

I am not convinced BL is in the swamp. Others have suggested in a rental, an abandoned property, which seem more likely. Gabby's mom thinks he is on the Appalachian Trail. We all saw a report by Dennis Davis of an encounter with someone resembling BL. I wonder, if the incident happened, where did the Brian looking guy get the truck? I have not written this to off, and apparently neither has the FBI.
You do not leave your car parked at the reserve you wish to hide in, therefore leading LE , and mommy, right to you.
Jmo

But if you recall 48 hours episode on this case, (if this is not permitted or if not in media thread please delete) the Victor, ID merchant made it a point to state that it appeared to her that he was pushing her to turn around and make that public announcement as they left. MOO And, I believe her mother would have info. MOO

She told LE in the Moab video, with very little encouraging, that they were engaged. I believe her mother might be wishing more than knowing.

Thanks for that, Fleur.. I cannot now find the one where it's Brian telling Gabby to tell the store owner that he is her fiancée,... this was how the store person put it , too.. that she had to be told to say it.

I was suddenly struck with sadness writing that. She was only 22.
Different one I think. There was the rustic row in the article and I believe another at the emporium. It never was clear if there were 2. I was thinking 2, with the one on 48 hours (emporium i think) being an ice cream shop. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela