Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think we might be overthinking this press conference from the coroner. It could be as simple as toxicology and whatever else they were waiting on has been completed, the autopsy is now done, and the FBI sees no reason not to release further information. They do not necessarily have to keep the COD secret. I really don't think the FBI would be in on some scheme to publicly release false info, nor do I think releasing the COD would bring BL out of hiding - if anything facing a certain murder charge would drive him to hide more. IMO

Honestly, I don't hold a lot of hope that he is alive. He didn't come off in the few videos we've seen of him as a type that would live on the run. He was so apologetic to the cops for speeding, and he seemed super sensitive to drawing attention to himself (when they were publicly fighting). If he caused her death during a fight, he must have been devastated. When his parents reported him missing, they said they were worried about him, which made me wonder if his mental state was in question. I can't help but think he probably took his own life rather than choosing to go into hiding.

I honestly don’t think someone who would drive Gabby’s van halfway across the country by himself after something happened to her (no matter what it was), used her credit/debit cards on the trip back, went on a camping trip with his parents, and did not immediately respond to Gabby’s parents (if by some stretch of the imagination he was not involved in her death) could possibly be described as devastated. Ditto for his mommy and daddy.

Cowards all.

MOO

We're not allowed to sleuth BL's parents and I don't want to get blocked or banned.
So I will simply say - perhaps there is/was a swimming pool on the property....?
Oh, THAT is a can of worms. But there was a pool on the property in 2017 when they put it up for sale. I’m not sure if there was a pool when they moved in in 2015.
MOO

By this time they’ve had a public fight that resulted in a police incident and he’s gone home to Florida for a week. She must have been so very worried and conflicted about continuing this trip with him…..bless her and her family (especially today.)
bbm
Agreed.
Gabby and her family are the only victims in all of this.

I wonder too….but there is a part of me that really understands her calculations about the sunk cost of the trip itself and also the relationship. How would she extricate herself from a relationship when she is on a road trip in a car she apparently doesn’t like to drive with someone whose parents own the home where she lives. There’s a lot to dig out of for her….

You're right, there is. And it's easy for me to say "her father was so supportive of her, she could have just called him and he would have come to get her," but I know that life isn't that easy. I could say anything but it wasn't me in the situation and I'm not 22 years old engaged to someone that is supposed to be the love of my life.

I just wish so much for her that she could still be with us. It's so heartbreaking.

It's pretty obvious that the aliens that threw her into the creek. Scared out of his mind, he ran in the van on a cross country Bandit Run, stopping only to withdraw $1000 to spend on alien repellant. The mothership chased him to FL and then abducted him on or around the 13th. Lawyer is in communication with the alien queen, but is unable to get anywhere on negotiating his release.
bbm
:D
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads