Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know its a fact that the wedding was called off due to covid? Do you have a MSM link to that?

Stafford is the Petito family attorney -

The couple visited Petito’s family in Long Island in June, when Petito attended a high school graduation party, Stafford said.

He said the two planned to marry but postponed the wedding due to the COVID-19 pandemic and chose instead to go on the coast-to-coast trip.

Gabby Petito's family says Brian Laundrie's parents know where she is

Dog the Bounty Hunter and John Walsh are getting hammered by the Brian Laundrie family attorney, who says both men are inserting themselves in the Gabby Petito case purely for attention.

Steven Bertolino
represents the Laundries and tells TMZ ... "Dusty relics like that Dog and John Walsh need a tragic situation like this so they can clear the cobwebs off their names and give their publicity hungry egos some food." Brian Laundrie Family Attorney Rips Dog the Bounty Hunter, John Walsh

While I don't necessarily disagree with SB (shocker right there - first time for everything I guess), about these men or their reasoning for inserting themselves in this high profile case, the fact that this is the outlet he is giving this quote to is laughable to me.
TMZ!!
no hard questions there, that's for sure.
I'll say only one thing- Payback will be hell!

How do you know its a fact that the wedding was called off due to covid? Do you have a MSM link to that?
Gabby's stepfather Jim Schmidt revealed the couple had planned a small ceremony but were forced to pause plans as the pandemic hit.

He told Fox News: “Covid happened so they put it (the wedding) on hold. They said they were going to live life.”
Gabby & Brian postponed wedding due to Covid before embarking on doomed road trip

During the interview, Petito’s stepfather Jim Schmidt revealed that Gabby and Brian had almost gotten married in Florida but were forced to postpone the ceremony due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Brian Laundrie 'Knows Everything' About Gabby Petito's Death; Couple Almost Got Married, Family Says

According to a Petito family attorney, the pair had gotten engaged, but postponed their wedding plans because of the coronavirus pandemic and decided to take the trip instead.
Gabby Petito timeline: Everything we know about her disappearance

There's more in video's with Dr Phil and one with Foxnews.

He proved himself the coward for several days crossing country in someone else's vehicle, using someone else's money, after IMO leaving his fiancee dead in a river drainage. He knew what he had done (IMO), and it's not something he learned after he reached Florida. <modsnip> He's a coward, IMO, he's bunking somewhere that someone arranged for him, where he can slip into his jammies every night and watch youtube videos of the pain and anguish he has caused, seeing that he has finally accomplished something in his sad empty life

IMO
Cruel words, but accurate, I'd wager.

Last edited by a moderator:
He proved himself the coward for several days crossing country in someone else's vehicle, using someone else's money, after IMO leaving his fiancee dead in a river drainage. He knew what he had done (IMO), and it's not something he learned after he reached Florida. <modsnip> He's a coward, IMO, he's bunking somewhere that someone arranged for him, where he can slip into his jammies every night and watch youtube videos of the pain and anguish he has caused, seeing that he has finally accomplished something in his sad empty life

IMO
I'm not saying Brian hasn't done something terribly wrong or that he has handled everything right, but...if I had put money into Gabby's account, and she had given me the pin number to use it, I would have used the account without the blink of an eye. Guess I have the makings of a common criminal.

Well, that’s possible. If they continue to find no evidence of human remains, that will be a finding in and of itself.
They know more than we do.
They're not just doing these searches for no reason.
They MUST have more than the family narrative.
But nothin' seems real any more in this case, the norms are all chucked out the windows, time and time again.

But nothin' seems real any more in this case, the norms are all chucked out the windows, time and time again.
We all keep hoping that, but that hope is wearing thin.

Dog the Bounty Hunter and John Walsh are getting hammered by the Brian Laundrie family attorney, who says both men are inserting themselves in the Gabby Petito case purely for attention.

Steven Bertolino
represents the Laundries and tells TMZ ... "Dusty relics like that Dog and John Walsh need a tragic situation like this so they can clear the cobwebs off their names and give their publicity hungry egos some food." Brian Laundrie Family Attorney Rips Dog the Bounty Hunter, John Walsh

While I don't necessarily disagree with SB (shocker right there - first time for everything I guess), about these men or their reasoning for inserting themselves in this high profile case, the fact that this is the outlet he is giving this quote to is laughable to me.
RUDE!
Laundrie's atty is just rude.
Nothing more than Cindy Anonthy.

They should be thanking them and anyone else for trying to find their son.
Instead they are doing and "saying" anything to inhibit the finding of Brian.
Grrrrr.......

Being in their 50s, it is possible to old when it comes to communications technology. As strange as this is to think about, some people don't even know how to set up a voicemail or even how to check it. And even think that texts don't need to be answered immediately. Also, GP's family weren't sitting around for 11 days trying to find her. They had only been at it for a day or so unless someone has updated the timeline about when they started thinking it was strange they hadn't heard from her. Like I said, its possible they just called police without checking in personally, but its also possible that is as strange a behavior as not returning the calls in the first place. At least for me it is MOO

People in their 50s have had cell phones since they were in their 30s. Were they too old to learn how to use them?

People in their 50s have been using message boards like Websleuths, social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit before their children were old enough to use them.

And these particular people in their 50s, and in fact, MOST people in their 50s, are not retired. They are business owners. They keep their phones close, and they check their messages.

They didn't answer because they didn't want to, and they'll get no pass from me.

IMO
BAM!!!!!!!

This need to be reshown!
Excellent post @NuttMegg !!

I'm not saying Brian hasn't done something terribly wrong or that he has handled everything right, but...if I had put money into Gabby's account, and she had given me the pin number to use it, I would have used the account without the blink of an eye. Guess I have the makings of a common criminal.
But, we don't know that he put money into her account, we don't know that she gave him her pin number to use. I think he killed Gabby, so yes, driving her van across country and using her money are cowardly actions, added to the possible murder of her. IMO

And, the FBI also thinks that use of her money was bank fraud.

I'm watching the search ready to jump off my seat if something jumps out of the water, yikes! I could never do a job like this too many hazards...live one's!
I’m sure LE is as well. I hope “K9 Diesel” and the other dogs find something of value to this investigation (if not BL himself), but I also hope the dogs stay safe. Gators take dogs walking near the water all the time in FL. I’m sure everyone is on super-high alert. Gotta be exhausing.

That's for sure (that they must know more). For example, we've all pondered that he purchased a million MRE meals and stockpiled them somewhere in the reserve. Maybe the parents are certain that he never left the house the previous several days (where he could have gone somewhere to buy supplies), never ordered anything online, and that there's no way he could have had anything in his backpack other than whatever he could have stuffed in it that was in the house. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3