Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be a possible scenario:
Lawyer knows BL is alive and is in contact with him (may or may not know his location)
When questioned about BL’s location, Lawyer tells LE that the parents tell him he is in the swamp and will make no further comment due to privilege

Yes. The lawyer can not divulge anything to LE unless he thinks that his client is about to do serious harm, like he has info that his client is about to set off a bomb. And then he can reveal such information. But still does not have to.

both

NORTH PORT, Fla. - The K9 unit at Pasco County Sheriff's Office has joined in on the search for Brian Laundrie, the sole person of interest in the Gabby Petito case.

The agency said Thursday that they are assisting North Port police, the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office and FBI at the Carlton Reserve. "K9 Diesel" is trained to detect human remains, officials said.
'Human remains detection' K9 from Pasco County joins search for Brian Laundrie in Carlton Reserve
This looks like a recovery op.

people can believe what they want but i believe it's possible and probable that you are santa, therefore santa actually exists in your family and that's a good thing.
HO HO HO.
Totally agree… that’s why I want to see posters on the doors on public places to alert the public. Like around Lake Okeechobee& surrounding towns and other areas of FL just like that… just not sure that can be done if BL is not a suspect. That concerns me!
He IS a fugitive from the law, however............jmo

Doesn't it seem like an aerial, low flying grid search would be best? I'm sure they know what they're doing, but it all has seemed a bit random, beginning with the monster vehicles randomly crashing through underbrush a few weeks ago.

Yes, it was swampy, flooded when this search all started. But with the water receding it seems more manageable to do a ground search now if they had indeed hit on something underwater weeks ago that is now dry.

I also think that the number of calls connected to the Laundrie household may have been when there was a heated disagreement about what to do.

I mentioned it a few threads back, but it would be totally plausible for a row to break out between Brian and his parents once they discovered something was awry. The tension and panic must have been off the scale!

Maybe one parent wanted to phone LE and the other didn't?

Perhaps BL wanted to turn himself in and the parents said, 'No! We can protect you, we have a plan'?

I'd give my eye teeth to be a fly on the wall when that 'discussion' was taking place.

MOO

Exactly. We know absolutely nothing about when they knew and what they said to each other. And the stuff many people think they know are backed up by hearsay.

my understanding from reporters who were livestreaming over the search area is that they are revisiting some specific areas they were unable to effectively search when the water was higher. now that it is receded some they want to go back and hit those areas. No link because I heard it being discussed during the livestream so members will give it whatever weight they choose.

Stating a fact, that the wedding was called off due to covid, isn't a sign of bad relationship. Her family stated the wedding had been called off, not that they weren't still planning to be married.
The emotions exhibited by Gabby's parents were after they realized Gabby was missing, the Laundries were refusing to even speak, and later when they found their daughters body. Again, not a sign of any prior issues. In fact, the sheer evidence that the families had been neighbors in NY, and JP had moved down to the area would point to a more probable indication of good relations, including the fact that the families had shared their phone numbers and contact info. And when the kids were first missing, Gabby's family reached out to the Laundries, not simply going directly to LE. Again, an indication that things were civil and cordial at the very least.
While it may be possible they asked Brian where Gabby was and he ran off, that's not probable since by the point he ran off Gabby was already declared missing, LE had been to the Laundrie home and the Laundries had already refused to respond not only to Gabby's parents, but had hired an attorney and refused to cooperate with LE. The actuals in this scenario deny the possibility.

How do you know its a fact that the wedding was called off due to covid? Do you have a MSM link to that?

Last edited:
MOO IMO Brian is the bad guy. It is very unlikely that anyone else killed her or was involved with killing her. Its very unlikely that he came home and planned a murder with his family and then went back to do it. Its very unlikely that he came home and told his family he murdered her, and then he and his mom went bike riding. It very unlikely that CaL knew he strangled GP while she was sharing smores with her brother. Its very unlikely that any Laundrie not named Brian had anything to do with poor Gabby's death. Its also possible that the families may have had prior issues between them, but that too is not what caused Brian to most likely kill his fiance. Its very likely that once the Laundries found out that something had happened, that they were emotionally destroyed both for Gabby and for their son.

I don't blame any of the parents or siblings for anything involved with the murder. And if the Laundrie parents aren't being especially helpful in getting their son the electric chair, I can have some sympathy for that. So I would appreciate it if you would take back the accusation that I am calling the Gabby's family the bad guys.
Well said. This is exactly where I'm at.

I'm not seeing a gun case in this photo?
My recollection of that video is that there was a gun case, but it was unclear whether the gun case was found in the trunk of the car or if it was brought to be examined from somewhere else and the filming started as they were examining it by the trunk of the car. I think it was one of Brian Entins videos if that helps? But I'm pretty sure we later found out the gun case had been brought from somewhere else and they were examining it by the trunk the of the car, not that it was found in the car.

Yes, I've been thinking about this too. Where did we land with whether it was a gun case or not?

Since they weren't wearing gloves when they investigated it I would have to think it was something else. I would think that even the most junior officer would be hesitant to treat a gun case during a missing person's investigation so casually.

I also think that the number of calls connected to the Laundrie household may have been when there was a heated disagreement about what to do.

I mentioned it a few threads back, but it would be totally plausible for a row to break out between Brian and his parents once they discovered something was awry. The tension and panic must have been off the scale!

Maybe one parent wanted to phone LE and the other didn't?

Perhaps BL wanted to turn himself in and the parents said, 'No! We can protect you, we have a plan'?

I'd give my eye teeth to be a fly on the wall when that 'discussion' was taking place.

MOO

I couldn't imagine having something like this happening and knowing what my son might have done.

I'd have a serious cry, then make a plan by helping them to surrender. I would never think of making up a plan for my son to run, that is far more dangerous IMO.

Look at how this is all unfolding now, it's a disaster and as a parent if I gave my son this terrible advice I would be regretting it by now. It seems (even though it's probably not true) that the entire United States is looking for him in every nook and cranny. I'd be full of fear for his safety if he's not sitting around all snug as a bug in a rug. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member