Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI told them to be silent about making smores?
if the FBI tells me not to talk about my relative during an active investigation I am not telling anybody poo about anything.

I personally feel many things the public think CL "lied" about were actually misrepresented by reporters who paraphrased and spun it in a way that they liked. Others mileage will, of course vary, but that is my own take.

48074805-10006247-One_cop_is_seen_searching_the_trunk_of_the_vehicle_as_part_of_th-a-13_1632098616933.jpg

One cop is seen searching the trunk of the vehicle as part of their probe into Petito's disappearance

Asked if he believed there were concerns for Laundrie's safety, Taylor said: 'Sure, I think that's fair to say. There is an enormous amount of pressure I'm sure on him to provide answers on what's going on here.'

He could not confirm if Laundrie owns a gun.
Mother Gabby Petito confirms sighting of Gabby's van in Grand Teton days after she was last seen | Daily Mail Online
*this is a photo of the gun case. Trying to track down video I saw which showed entire case.
I'm not seeing a gun case in this photo?

I have family in Pasco County (Hudson) who aren’t up to date on BL at all.
That’s just it…. FL is very
I have family in Pasco County (Hudson) who aren’t up to date on BL at all.
Exactly…. FL is so diverse! Along the coasts, either east or west, the population is huge. But a lot of the state is remote, agricultural, Everglades, etc.

Does anyone remember what day it was that LE or FBI was looking in the Mustang when it was still in the driveway, before being towed. Posters reported seeing what appeared to them to be a gun case taken from the trunk. If it was a gun case, where is the gun? It either belonged to Brian or to one or both of the parents. Would the (maybe) gun be registered? I guess that it's possible that when parents retrieved the Mustang, they never looked in the trunk so did not know that a gun case was in the trunk....empty. If it was not a gun case, what was it? jmo

Yes, I've been thinking about this too. Where did we land with whether it was a gun case or not?

You know what strikes me as ODD??? I live in SE FL… I would think that when I walk into a Publix, a Wawa, a Cumberland Farms, any gas station, any store, any Post Office, that I would see a notice posted on the doors to look out for BL. It’s always on the local news. There are mask required notices on doors, mask strongly encouraged on doors, etc…. yet nothing about BL, his facial picture, finger vine tattoo, anything. Is there anyone on the west coast of FL that sees any postings of BL posters in public places?? Maybe I’m old school and think we should see these and not rely only on social media. Or is it because LE hasn’t officially put it out there that he is a suspect in the GP case but just a POI. After all, the world knows he’s a wanted fugitive. I don’t get it what the FBI has in their game plan…. I respect it, I just don’t get it (insert eye roll)… time to call BL a suspect and put those posters out there to the public.
I think it’s because the circle concern about the matter is actually relatively small. This story is not a featured story on any media an Western or Central New York State, or Northern PA. I actually searched local media for the story, and had to go pretty deep to find it. Might be different if they were both members of the Bills Mafia. :)

They said over the shouts of demonstrators outside the home that their children had been crying for days after learning that their "Aunt Gabby" had been killed

Cassie Laundrie insisted she and her husband had told the FBI everything they could.

"The world does not need to know what the FBI knows, and that’s why we’re silent," she said. "We are just as upset, frustrated and heartbroken as everybody else. I am losing my parents and my brother and my children’s aunt and future sister-in-law on top of this."
Brian Laundrie's sister's family targeted with violent threats, records show

the only member of the L family I can summon some sympathy for. MOO
That’s pretty sad. She didn’t ask to be involved in any of this I’m sure. I hope her husband’s family is better than hers and she finds a soft landing place when all is said and done. I truly hope she has told the FBI everything she knows, and that she isn’t involved in BL’s getaway or him remaining hiding. I hope she isn’t helping him.

There's "possible", "probable" and "actual".
....It's possible Santa exists.
It's probable Santa doesn't exist because no one has seen him come down the chimney.
It's actual that Santa doesn't exist because I bought my children's gifts and labelled them from Santa....
people can believe what they want but i believe it's possible and probable that you are santa, therefore santa actually exists in your family and that's a good thing.

The helicopter reporter on WFLA is speculating that they are looking for remains since the water has receded in the past week or so. But there are canines out on the search.

These dogs may have hit on something earlier in the search but it was under water. JMO
Doesn't it seem like an aerial, low flying grid search would be best? I'm sure they know what they're doing, but it all has seemed a bit random, beginning with the monster vehicles randomly crashing through underbrush a few weeks ago.

Yeah I have no idea why ppl insist on trying to blame the Petitos and Gabby for everything. The Laundries and Brian are the bad guys in the scenario, not the Petitos.

MOO IMO Brian is the bad guy. It is very unlikely that anyone else killed her or was involved with killing her. Its very unlikely that he came home and planned a murder with his family and then went back to do it. Its very unlikely that he came home and told his family he murdered her, and then he and his mom went bike riding. It very unlikely that CaL knew he strangled GP while she was sharing smores with her brother. Its very unlikely that any Laundrie not named Brian had anything to do with poor Gabby's death. Its also possible that the families may have had prior issues between them, but that too is not what caused Brian to most likely kill his fiance. Its very likely that once the Laundries found out that something had happened, that they were emotionally destroyed both for Gabby and for their son.

I don't blame any of the parents or siblings for anything involved with the murder. And if the Laundrie parents aren't being especially helpful in getting their son the electric chair, I can have some sympathy for that. So I would appreciate it if you would take back the accusation that I am calling the Gabby's family the bad guys.

It is not actual that there was no bad blood. I totally understand and identify with GP's dad's anger toward BL. But if I had thought that BL murdered my daughter, calling him Brianna would never even occur to me among the things I would want to call him. That kind of insult is the kind you have when you just don't like someone for reasons less than murder. Its something that probably existed before BL/GP started their trip and something Brian was quite aware of. Even the the thing about Gabby's family stating early on that the wedding was called off, when it was very much still on in Gabby's mind (she stated it in several different situations that we have video and witness accounts of), leans to the probability that the relationship was something Gabby's family didn't approve of.

Both of these things are clues to what the relationship between the two family may have been. So it is most certainly NOT actual that there was no bad blood between them just like it is NOT actual that there was bad blood, either. And I have no idea what the family knew about the location of GP's body an neither does anyone else as far as the evidence we have seen. It very possible that they know he did her harm and they may have told LE that, but we don't know. Its also possible they asked their son and he didn't tell them where he last saw GP and then ran away before he had to tell anyone. We don't know.
Stating a fact, that the wedding was called off due to covid, isn't a sign of bad relationship. Her family stated the wedding had been called off, not that they weren't still planning to be married.
The emotions exhibited by Gabby's parents were after they realized Gabby was missing, the Laundries were refusing to even speak, and later when they found their daughters body. Again, not a sign of any prior issues. In fact, the sheer evidence that the families had been neighbors in NY, and JP had moved down to the area would point to a more probable indication of good relations, including the fact that the families had shared their phone numbers and contact info. And when the kids were first missing, Gabby's family reached out to the Laundries, not simply going directly to LE. Again, an indication that things were civil and cordial at the very least.
While it may be possible they asked Brian where Gabby was and he ran off, that's not probable since by the point he ran off Gabby was already declared missing, LE had been to the Laundrie home and the Laundries had already refused to respond not only to Gabby's parents, but had hired an attorney and refused to cooperate with LE. The actuals in this scenario deny the possibility.

The helicopter reporter on WFLA is speculating that they are looking for remains since the water has receded in the past week or so. But there are canines out on the search.

These dogs may have hit on something earlier in the search but it was under water. JMO
Are they cadaver dogs or just scent dogs?

I think it’s because the circle concern about the matter is actually relatively small. This story is not a featured story on any media an Western or Central New York State, or Northern PA. I actually searched local media for the story, and had to go pretty deep to find it. Might be different if they were both members of the Bills Mafia. :)
Totally agree… that’s why I want to see posters on the doors on public places to alert the public. Like around Lake Okeechobee& surrounding towns and other areas of FL just like that… just not sure that can be done if BL is not a suspect. That concerns me!

@Angenette5

https://twitter.com/Angenette5/status/1448707543904178182
UPDATE: Just spoke with the PIO for
@PascoSheriff
and she tells me the FBI asked them to assist with the search of the Carlton Reserve b/c the SO has a human remains detection dog, one of the only in the state. She said they've been out there a couple of times

and I would have to ask what the mission is related to (we know it's the search for [URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/BrianLaundrie?src=hashtag_click']#BrianLaundrie). PIO says the dog can be used to detect the presence of a body or rule out decomposition. So, don't read too much into that dog being used[/URL]
@LawCrimeNetwork

...My family never ever met any of my ex's families. Not sure why that's weird...
I’ve been with my partner for 8 years and our parents have only met once, YEARS ago. My partner has had limited interactions with my family. My partner and her family definitely do not have contact information for my family. We did stay with her parents for several summers while we finished college and grad school, though.

in fact, it’s a similar situation with all our respective siblings.

Yes, I've been thinking about this too. Where did we land with whether it was a gun case or not?
When some reporter asked SB if BL had a gun with him, SB said "unknown". As for the gun case people claim to have seen, nothing has been clarified about whether it was a gun case or not. jmo

Are they cadaver dogs or just scent dogs?
both

NORTH PORT, Fla. - The K9 unit at Pasco County Sheriff's Office has joined in on the search for Brian Laundrie, the sole person of interest in the Gabby Petito case.

The agency said Thursday that they are assisting North Port police, the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office and FBI at the Carlton Reserve. "K9 Diesel" is trained to detect human remains, officials said.
'Human remains detection' K9 from Pasco County joins search for Brian Laundrie in Carlton Reserve

if the FBI tells me not to talk about my relative during an active investigation I am not telling anybody poo about anything.

I personally feel many things the public think CL "lied" about were actually misrepresented by reporters who paraphrased and spun it in a way that they liked. Others mileage will, of course vary, but that is my own take.
I found her to be credible and human. She responded in a most understandable way, she'd had enough! It seems like she is also being kept out of the loop by her parents and that's hard on her and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn