Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that would explain why their things were in a storage unit, and that their address was BL's parents address (since they evidently left the condo at some point).

do you have evidence that this was their address of record? Not challenging your viewpoint. Just that this is evidence I have been seeking

Odd that Cassie wouldn’t have mentioned this MOO
I think on the surface, she was honest about what she said to those protesters. I think she was honest when she replied “I don’t know” to the question of if her parents are involved and if BL murdered GP. I believe she really has her concerns regarding those questions.
However, I also think she knows a lot more than she is divulging, to both the public and the FBI.

I just want to ask, for those of you who doubt, or do not believe, that BL killed Gabby, why do you doubt it ? I would really like to know.

Perhaps because while it's 'obvious' BL did it and appears guilty as can be. It is much better to have hard evidence as its not unheard of that someone has appeared guilty as could be and was wrongly convicted.

There's this ..... very possible that this is the condo that Rose is now said to be speaking of.

BRIAN Laundrie could be hiding out in a nearby city where his parents sold a condo just weeks before Gabby Petito was last seen alive, a local private investigator claims.

Chris and Roberta Laundrie owned a two-bedroom condo in Venice, Florida, only 18 miles from their family home in North Port.

According to records, the couple purchased the home in 2015 for $99,500.

They placed it on the market this summer while Laundrie was already on his cross-country trip with fiancée Gabby.

The condo was reportedly sold after only two weeks on the market on July 30 for $144,000.

It is unclear who lived in the home while it was owned by the Laundrie family.

Brian Laundrie is 'likely hiding in city where dad recently sold condo'
This could potentially explain the trip to FL from 17-23. Would make a good reason to have to go back.

We know from this transcript that according to BL, he allegedly saw a doctor. He allegedly was prescribed medication. It is not clear if he actually filled the Rx or took the medication or not at all.

From 2nd MOAB LE Video Cam:

Officer Daniel Robbins: (01:08:31)
Oh I’ve got quite a few. Like I said, my wife has really, really bad, bad anxiety and she takes medication for it daily. And sometimes it’s just not enough. Sometimes it builds up and it happens. I mean…

Brian Laundrie: (01:08:44)
My doctor told me I had anxiety, he prescribed me medication [inaudible 01:08:53] I believed that if I took the medication I might put myself off balance and be more anxious. That’s probably just a part of my anxiety.
In the interview Brian's sister Cassie gave GMA she mentioned that she assumed that BL had flown home, "because that's what he did when he is...actually I don't want to say that."

I have thought a lot about what Cassie didn't want to say. I don't think "because that's what he did when he is...cleaning out and closing his storage unit" would make sense. I didn't realize that he actually spoke about medication. Doctors often require patients to come in every three months, especially if they are being prescribed certain medications. Maybe the storage unit story was something he did while he was home and not the actual reason for the trip back to FL. People don't always want to talk about their health, doctors visits or medication. If something flares up, gets worse, or you need a script, flying home to your own doctor might make sense depending on what you were being seen for.

JMO

Along time ago when we were talking about their properties, someone here mentioned a condo in Venice??? I do not know if this is confirmed, jmo
SEP 21, 2021
Inside Brian Laundrie's bedroom as Gabby Petito's homicide confirmed
... The Post has acquired property documents that reveal a string of recent home sales by the Laundrie family, as well as photos that take us inside the residence he shares with his parents.

[...]

Property records show they had also owned a Venice, Florida condo unit since 2015, which they bought for $99,500. They sold the property this summer for $144,000, after just two weeks on the market in July.

[...]

They had moved out though. It was sold in July. He came back in August...so how would that have anything to do with the condo? jmo
However it looks like they started their van life on July 2nd, it looks like from previous posters that the condo sold on July 30th.

However if there was an escrow let's say, of 30 to 60 days....it would fit. So anything they had in there would have to be removed.

If true, that in itself, would create an emergency flight.

Boy this is a lot to think about tonight...Ill never make it to bed tonight.
Lol!!!

Last edited:
In the interview Brian's sister Cassie gave GMA she mentioned that she assumed that BL had flown home, "because that's what he did when he is...actually I don't want to say that."

I have thought a lot about what Cassie didn't want to say. I don't think "because that's what he did when he is...cleaning out and closing his storage unit" would make sense. I didn't realize that he actually spoke about medication. Doctors often require patients to come in every three months, especially if they are being prescribed certain medications. Maybe the storage unit story was something he did while he was home and not the actual reason for the trip back to FL. People don't always want to talk about their health, doctors visits or medication. If something flares up, gets worse, or you need a script, flying home to your own doctor might make sense depending on what you were being seen for.

JMO
I'll believe he was prescribed anti anxiety medications when I see proof of it.

SEP 21, 2021
Inside Brian Laundrie's bedroom as Gabby Petito's homicide confirmed
... The Post has acquired property documents that reveal a string of recent home sales by the Laundrie family, as well as photos that take us inside the residence he shares with his parents.

[...]

Property records show they had also owned a Venice, Florida condo unit since 2015, which they bought for $99,500. They sold the property this summer for $144,000, after just two weeks on the market in July.

[...]
There is a storage room door on the balcony of that condo. I wonder if that is the "storage unit". If the house closed, post sale they would have to get it cleared. MOO

JMO

I was thinking about that quote from Cassie too Woodberry. And, I was looking up RX transfer laws, it seems that controlled substance prescription meds (level 2,3,4) often will not transfer out of state (each state varies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay