Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm… why would the neighbors have said that gabby was living with the Laundries and used to see her there? Why would her parents and LE and the media be saying she lived with the Laundries? Is Rose the only source for this info?

iirc, mr Guthrie said, in one of his interviews, that he had seen GP when they were working on the van in the driveway, but he didn’t know that she lived there. Moo

But it may have been under the parents names, not BL or GP.
But if they had jobs, they’d likely put their address. If they received mail there, it would be known they lived there. When you change your address or use a mailing address, it shows up in 30-60 days on your credit reports, so I’m sure it would be on their background report too.

But if they had jobs, they’d likely put their address. If they received mail there, it would be known they lived there. When you change your address or use a mailing address, it shows up in 30-60 days on your credit reports, so I’m sure it would be on their background report too.
One theory: IF Gabby and BL "rented" that condo from his parents, they could have also had a P.O. Box at a post office that would never link them to living there. IF the parents owned it legally, Gabby and BL's legal address could have easily been the parents house

For those who do not want to believe Rose (for various reasons), I reminded myself tonight about Donald Demarino. Tammy Moorer's cousin.

He also testified, he said that he and Sidney were outside smoking and that Sidney showed him a picture of Heather “not being able to talk or move.”

Sidney’s attorney attacked him on the stand for being a known drug user, and pretty much called him a liar on the stand.

This character assassination did not negate what Donald heard and saw.

As it stands I choose to believe Rose.

For those who do not want to believe Rose (for various reasons), I reminded myself tonight about Donald Demarino. Tammy Moorer's cousin.

He also testified, he said that he and Sidney were outside smoking and that Sidney showed him a picture of Heather “not being able to talk or move.”

Sidney’s attorney attacked him on the stand for being a known drug user, and pretty much called him a liar on the stand.

This character assassination did not negate what Donald heard and saw.

As it stands I choose to believe Rose.

Not to mention, that the Daily Mail probably did their due diligence before printing that article.

The followup article will probably give us more details.

As others have noted, if this news about the condo is true, it could explain the trip back to Florida. (Its the claim that the Laundries owned the condo, rented it to GP & BL, and then sold it?)
Brian Laundrie is 'likely hiding in city where dad recently sold condo'

But (also like others) I find it odd that we haven't heard about this before. Even if they lived at the Laundrie family home for a while and in the condo for the rest of the time, it seems odd that this wasn't mentioned.

If they did live in the condo, I wonder whether there were any 911 calls from that location.

JMO

IMO, this really makes sense. There may not have been anything nefarious at all about the trip back to Florida. I've known people who have had to change their plans suddenly when their house/condo sold quickly. It certainly happens.

I will also say that all of the plants on the balcony coupled with what I believe are Tibetan prayer flags hanging over the balcony looks and feels very much like something GP and BL would have outside.

Again, MOO.

New details about home where Gabby & Laundrie lived are revealed by her friend

ETA original link shared by another member here for clarity
Where did you see pics of the condo? Was there a link that I missed?

Something I easily forget, some people don't get "mail" like they used to. Paperless is the way to go, apparently. Email the bill and pay online or have it on scheduled payments monthly from your account.
I still can't operate this way way, but my 29 and 30 year old kids do.
They never check the mailbox, except to empty out ads and toss them.
I'm not sure how that effects known address and renting etc. They own their homes.

MOO

One theory: IF Gabby and BL "rented" that condo from his parents, they could have also had a P.O. Box at a post office that would never link them to living there. IF the parents owned it legally, Gabby and BL's legal address could have easily been the parents house

Makes sense, but I think the reporters would have questioned why they have a PO Box in another town from where they live. Though I have always had to put my physical address on my job documents for emergency contact reasons. IDK, I’m not going to take this as a fact until we hear it from another source. Maybe Rose is accurate, maybe not, but it makes zero sense that we are just hearing this now when the Laundries have been trashed for being so nonchalant about Gabby when she lived there. The hate they received isn’t only because BL probably killed her. A significant amount of the hate was because they didn’t care about someone they lived with.

ETA - my wanting another source to verify this info has nothing to do with Rose herself for me. She may be 100% correct. I have nothing against her or anything, it’s just hard to believe this is just coming out. On the other hand, why would she say it if it weren’t true. It just doesn’t make sense to my brain. But then again, why am I surprised with the weird twists in this story.

Last edited:
Will this help. The pics took forever to do because I had to zoom in the split second I saw the back doors. I also slowed down the YT playback speed rate. I don't know how many frames you get to the second but I believe it's more than 30, and that "thing" on the windscreen didn't help. Then I had to increase the size of the screenshot.

View attachment 317708 View attachment 317709 View attachment 317710 View attachment 317711
Nice job...but, there is no ladder in the shots where the door appears to be open. Where the ladder would be is where the door appears to be open.

Makes sense, but I think the reporters would have questioned why they have a PO Box in another town from where they live. Though I have always had to put my physical address on my job documents for emergency contact reasons. IDK, I’m not going to take this as a fact until we hear it from another source. Maybe Rose is accurate, maybe not, but it makes zero sense that we are just hearing this now when the Laundries have been trashed for being so nonchalant about Gabby when she lived there. The hate they received isn’t only because BL probably killed her. A significant amount of the hate was because they didn’t care about someone they lived with.
I guess my take on this is, little by little more info is coming through.
More pieces of the puzzle coming together.
More will come---its just a matter of time.

Maybe it's possible that nobody has looked to see if they had a PO box anywhere. MOO I have a few friends that have PO boxes in different states from where their legal address is. Not impossible or even slightly illegal.
More strange possibilities

Full video of CaL “ interview “ with the protesters.

So at around the 8:40 mm CaL was asked if she knew if they had a storage shed and her reply was that they had a storage locker. Then she was asked if she knew where it was and she said she had no idea.
That doesn't sound like BL came back to empty out an entire condo nor does it seem like it was a shed or storage area connected in any way to wherever they may have been living, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l