Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it either. I think it's the ladder on back seen from various angles as they approach the van. It's like an optical illusion. JMO

Will this help. The pics took forever to do because I had to zoom in the split second I saw the back doors. I also slowed down the YT playback speed rate. I don't know how many frames you get to the second but I believe it's more than 30, and that "thing" on the windscreen didn't help. Then I had to increase the size of the screenshot.

Door 1.JPG DC 1.JPG DC 2.jpg Door closed.JPG

She lived with Cassie and her family at the Laundrie’s current house? I thought they all lived at Cassie’s current house and then when the parents moved to FL, BL and Gabby moved in with them.

in the video where cassie and her husband spoke with the protestors, they said they lived in the wabasso street house when BL and GP moved to florida, and that the couple moved in with them...the parents lived in NY at that time...

When did they leave on their trip? Likely they had to be out of the condo before it was listed for sale, so that could have been a month or 2 before the sale date.
They left Florida in June to attend GP's brother's graduation in NY. They left NY for the van trip on July 2. The condo was listed for sale on July 7. It sold on July 30.

259 Fenwick Dr Unit 40, Venice, FL 34285 - realtor.com®

^^Linked in this article: Inside Brian Laundrie's bedroom as Gabby Petito's homicide confirmed (nypost.com)

in the video where cassie and her husband spoke with the protestors, they said they lived in the wabasso street house when BL and GP moved to florida, and that the couple moved in with them...the parents lived in NY at that time...
Thanks for clarifying. I missed that. So then when did Gabby and BL allegedly move to this condo? I assume that was intended to be a rental property, so I wonder why they let BL and Gabby live in it for free (according to rose the parents paid for it). Maybe a lot of tension in the home when they all lived there together and giving them this place was a way to solve that?

Thanks for clarifying. I missed that. So then when did Gabby and BL allegedly move to this condo? I assume that was intended to be a rental property, so I wonder why they let BL and Gabby live in it for free (according to rose the parents paid for it). Maybe a lot of tension in the home when they all lived there together and giving them this place was a way to solve that?
who knows, lol.jmo It's still odd that G's parents never mentioned that the kids lived in the condo...is it supposed to be hush hush for no apparent reason?

Gabby and BL could have been paying "rent" in some way to the parents for living there. IMO
Probably will never know for certain.

They left Florida in June to attend GP's brother's graduation in NY. They left NY for the van trip on July 2. The condo was listed for sale on July 7. It sold on July 30.

259 Fenwick Dr Unit 40, Venice, FL 34285 - realtor.com®

^^Linked in this article: Inside Brian Laundrie's bedroom as Gabby Petito's homicide confirmed (nypost.com)
Aside from the patio and maybe the bike, this place doesn’t look like two people in their early 20’s live there. That decor is horrific.

Just thought of asking everyone, how long do you think it will be until Brian Laundrie is found and brought in by LE? Days, months, years?

Just thought of asking everyone, how long do you think it will be until Brian Laundrie is found and brought in by LE? Days, months, years?
I think he won't be caught alive ever. I do think that he is dead and probably has been for most this time he's been missing. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l