Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there is no "deleted footage." I have always felt there was no footage shown that was later deleted and the fact that absolutely nobody mentioned Gabby's hiking shoes/boots prior to now proves that, as far as I'm concerned.
I think iirc, they just pixled out the image of her body. It was at the very first few seconds and I do not think the chopper pilot realized her body was in view. It was blocked after that. Jmo

It can not be proved. However back when Gabby was found, a WSer said s/he had seen it in live coverage, but in repeats the view of Gabby had been deleted due to respect. I totally believe this. No reason to doubt it.

I have never believed it. People turn shapes into things all the time and we have seen a lot of it on this case. If this crime scene was shown before how come nobody ever said before this article made the revelation that Gabby's body was covered with a blanket and her hiking boots/shoes were near her?

It is aerial video evidence of the crime scene and remains. That's not something one deletes. I do not believe it was deleted.

MOO.

they did not delete the video, they simply did not show that portion in subsequent airings...this is per KSL in the link that has been posted multiple times the last few pages of this thread...moo

It can not be proved. However back when Gabby was found, a WSer said s/he had seen it in live coverage, but in repeats the view of Gabby had been deleted due to respect. I totally believe this. No reason to doubt it.
I doubt it was deleted and was simply no longer available to the public out of respect for the victim and her family. jmo

Maybe the condo was not mentioned by the attorney because the couple always resided on Wabasso with BLs parents. jmhoo

NS filled out a Missing Persons report for her precious daughter. When she did, it was the Laundrie's Wabsso address that was used as Gabby's previous address prior to that of her own in NY.

Also, if you track the multiple purchases of condos made by the Laundries in the last, say five years, it details all but one of them has been sold. This was a method for them to earn extra income; not to supply Gabby and BL with a free condo to reside in. jmhoo.
MOO
JP stated on Dr. Phil that Gabby had lived with the Laundrie family for over a year, and she had been planning the van life for over a year.

I doubt it was deleted and was simply no longer available to the public out of respect for the victim and her family. jmo
I heard comments, prior to the chopper "live" discovers it was being shown, Gabby's hair & clothing were seen, then possibly edited out. They most likely keep the real footage for the FBI.
Gabby's step dad said a conference room at the hotel is where they found out it most likely was Gabby because of the sweatshirt she was wearing. 4 others were missing in the area, one who resembles Gabby.

It is bizarre to me that so many folks absolutely insist Gabby's body was accidentally shown and then removed. Please, somebody, provide one shred of proof. There is none. Some people *think* they saw Gabby's body. But did they? How can we know?

And, in fact, I somewhat doubt the veracity of this article, to tell the truth. Who knows what these folks are looking at. There's apparently a blanket and what looks like hiking shoes/boots. How do they know that Gabby is under the blanket? All they said is this:

"When KSL’s Chopper 5 flew over the crime scene that day, a photographer spotted the remains above ground, but covered, possibly by a blanket. Hiking shoes were on the ground next to the body."

source: Wyoming coroner: Gabby Petito's cause of death was strangulation

That sounds a lot to me like what people were saying about the various bags and other objects the investigators had with them.

I think the prosecutor’s safest best is pursuing murder in the second degree.

There are usually one of three situations that will make up second degree murder:
- A killing that is done impulsively without a plan, but with malice aforethought.

- A killing that results from an action that was intended to cause serious harm.

- A killing that occurs from an act that shows the person’s indifference to human life.
2nd Degree Murder Laws & Charges | Federal Charges.com
It seems as if at least the second and third apply. Would it meet the standards for 'malice aforethought?'

I heard comments, prior to the chopper "live" discovers it was being shown, Gabby's hair & clothing were seen, then possibly edited out. They most likely keep the real footage for the FBI.
Gabby's step dad said a conference room at the hotel is where they found out it most likely was Gabby because of the sweatshirt she was wearing. 4 others were missing in the area, one who resembles Gabby.
I'm hoping that sweatshirt contains BL's DNA evidence such as in the form of his dried blood after GP fought back with all her might. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member