Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the livestream I'm on right now (posted above) there is like a media microphone stand set up, like LE is about to make a statement, and you can hear maybe 3-4 people talking in the background...

MOO
Is this Grand Teton? I heard the presser might just be later instead of cancelled, but I haven't seen it confirmed yet.

I have heard it brought up on this sight a number of times. Was he confused? Or he may have ment that the phone was not on his person. I am guessing his reply was because it was not in his physical possession. He also did not have any weapons on his person, but there was no mention of any in the vehicle, at least not from what I have read.
So yes he did own a phone, and did he lie about it? Not really, He may have been painting other details in a rosy light, I find it quite interesting how much people extract from the footage. A lot that I didn't notice, some I found reaching.

YES! Thank you. And, I think - from what Gabby said at the very end, that his phone was dead and they had not been anywhere that it could be charged. So, as I said yesterday, I still believe that this fully explains the fight over the phone at Moonflower.

He locked her out of her car. Got into the driver's seat. Had her phone. And, had all of her possessions in that van. So it is no "domestic violence" to claw your way back into your property that is being taken from you.

I'm thinking of the lawyer couple with the mansion and the protest that lightly cut their their property.

Yeah. I know. The protest didn’t come onto their property at all. They were in the street. But I guess that’s another subject. I could better understand coming out with a gun of a mob of people were on my driveway or lawn screaming at one of my relatives. I mean these people aren’t passing by. They’re congregating on someone’s lawn and driveway, yelling and carrying on. Bizarre!

It may be a search warrant but it surely is not an interview. His lawyer would be there in that case. It could be because of the trespassers but they would have dispersed that crowd right away. But wouldn't a search warrant involve more agents with boxes, cameras, all sorts of stuff. Would they stop by to provide an update on the investigation? Maybe. Hopefully we'll know soon enough.

Kinda thrown that his family would let the officers in to presumably speak to them without an attorney present after making every statement though their attorney.

eta: I guess an attorney may be present but that seems like something a reporter would’ve commented on seeing. People have been camped out in front of the house all day and have said it was quiet to the point no one believed they were even home.

Yeah. I know. The protest didn’t come onto their property at all. They were in the street. But I guess that’s another subject. I could better understand coming out with a gun of a mob of people were on my driveway or lawn screaming at one of my relatives. I mean these people aren’t passing by. They’re congregating on someone’s lawn and driveway, yelling and carrying on. Bizarre!
Yeah, it could turn into a bad scene really quickly

Once when i was in high school i saw something like this one street over for me. People found out a guy living there was on a sex offender list and he didn't register. They basically ran the guy out of town. Cops and media and all kinds of drama

if they were there to arrest him they would have done that fairly quickly, if they were there about the protesters i believe they would have came out and said something to them by now, I believe they most likely have a search warrant which would be the reason they are taking so long.IMO

On the livestream I'm on right now (posted above) there is like a media microphone stand set up, like LE is about to make a statement, and you can hear maybe 3-4 people talking in the background...

MOO

ETA: I didn't scroll to the end of the livestream, but it does look like it's set up like they will make a statement after they are finished doing whatever they're doing inside.

Fingers crossed for Gabby!

Where? Can you repost? I can't find it. Thanks!

In my opinion, the officers are either there to present findings and question BL or the family has agreed to provide information.

If they had been called to disperse the crowd, it would likely be with uniformed officers and marked vehicles to be stationed outside of the house and remove the bystanders/protesters and prevent them from returning.

If it was the serving of a search warrant, I suspect there would be more officers and forensic teams following behind the initial officers on scene.

All my opinion of course.

Only time will tell.

I find it very interesting that a statement was made confirming no link between the double murder and GPs disappearance, followed by the cancellation of the PC and then officers arriving at BL's home and being quickly allowed to enter the house.

I hope this means they have found something that breaks the case, or at the very least, BL's silence.

Always IMO

Edited to correct grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members