Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether their business has been affected by their notoriety? I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
I'm thinking they're gonna be making a move soon, either a prolonged camping trip which will move our stakeout to the seaside, maybe.
Or they will move to the other end of the country and the bank visit was merely for forwarding business address purposes..
Or maybe they are expecting violence from the protesters or pretending they are and want to put valuables into a secure place.
Lawyer's statement earlier regarding them being stalked or whatever in their homes could well be another gaslighting exercise.
SLIPPERY!
Speculation only.

I get the same feeling that they are either going on a trip or moving. It could easily be neither but the lawyer statement sounds contrived per usual to suit a specific purpose. IMO.

When I sold my condo a hundred miles away, what wasn't done on line was done thru FedEx. When I closed it was in person at a Title company a hundred miles away. So, my point is, there is no SOP.
So a bank wasn't involved, which was my point. jmo

snipped and bbm
3. As far as location, I’m at a loss. I feel like he’s a total “every guy”. A guy that looked just like him walked into a restaurant I was in the other day. I think he could blend in to a busy area. A place with a lot of men of similar ages, build and looks. Would people notice him? Maybe. But if he was acting like he belonged in a place like this, I think most people wouldn’t assume it was him. They would assume the opposite and not report it. He could wear a hat or a wig and shave his eyebrows and no one would even recognize him. I’m definitely not impressed that the guy was a great enough survivalist to be thriving enough to stay in hiding this long.
Again I’m sure these things have been hashed out but I’m trying to weigh in and keep up on here because I’m hoping we all get some resolution soon.MOO MOO
Bounty Hunting for Brian Laundrie in a Land of Doppelgängers

Here's a good article about a terrifying incident of one of the many BL look alikes, a hiker on the Appalachian trail.

“Next thing I see is a bunch of guys with riot shields with ‘U.S. Marshals’ written on them,” Beckwith said. “Handguns pointed at my face.”

Bounty Hunting for Brian Laundrie in a Land of Doppelgängers

Here's a good article about a terrifying incident of one of the many BL look alikes, a hiker on the Appalachian trail.

“Next thing I see is a bunch of guys with riot shields with ‘U.S. Marshals’ written on them,” Beckwith said. “Handguns pointed at my face.”
Yes, this has been shared. At least we know what will happen if they do find out about his whereabouts.

Does anybody here truly believe there is a different vanlife strangler -- not BL?
I think there could be. But I also don't yet believe they were always alone...I don't have proof of that, one way or the other, not yet.

I wonder about it mainly because I have a hard time believing Gabby stayed in SLC alone for a week in a hotel. Seems out of character.

Also Brian waited a beat and, in my opinion, (hesitated differently) before answering the question about whether they knew anyone in Moab during the stop.

Just made me go hmmm.

I figure if they were going to meet Rose, they certainly could have joined up with others along the way as well.

I haven't been able to settle myself on what I believe. For me, there is just too much out there that I don't know. I am wrestling with all of the "could have happened this way OR that way" stuff in my head still. MOO.

I just want to know, where is Brian, I find it almost impossible these days especially with all eyes looking for you, to stay hidden....I also don't understand what the long term plan is here, a young man of 23, is he planning on hiding the rest of his life? Does he think that this will eventually blow over and he can live a normal life, get married, have kids, change his name, get a new identity.....its all mind boggling!!

I agree. There's little reason today to go inside most commercial banks. However, I also belong to a credit union. It's always busy inside there. They have a public notary, safe deposit, loan services, etc. that commercial banks no longer offer.
If you have allot of business transactions ( juice company) the bank wants you u to o go in or a night deposit.

My mention of cash was a general statement, not a particular reference.

The only people I know who may go to the bank are folks who need a mortgage or a loan, and small business owners. I've had an account for 20 years, and I've never been to any branch of the bank which holds the account.

they do own a business. they could have had to make some deposits or needed a bank check for purchases. maybe they have IRAs they are rolling over or maybe they had an escrow account for the condo sale.

I just want to know, where is Brian, I find it almost impossible these days especially with all eyes looking for you, to stay hidden....I also don't understand what the long term plan is here, a young man of 23, is he planning on hiding the rest of his life? Does he think that this will eventually blow over and he can live a normal life, get married, have kids, change his name, get a new identity.....its all mind boggling!!
I've been wondering if and when this will all die down. I'm sure we will never let it die down here but when/if MSM will...

It would be fraud if she were still alive today. It would just not be likely that they would be aware of it, or inclined to prosecute.
It would only be fraud if he used it without her permission and she pursued charges. Its not illegal to use someone else's card with permission, but the cardholder is breaking the terms they agreed to with the card, as previously explained by one of our attorney members thread. I believe that was thread 68? It was just linked back in thread 69 as well.

they do own a business. they could have had to make some deposits or needed a bank check for purchases. maybe they have IRAs they are rolling over or maybe they had an escrow account for the condo sale.
IMO they seem like an older fashioned couple that would not want to do their business over the internet. Especially if their bank was right there in town. JMO

It would only be fraud if he used it without her permission and she pursued charges. Its not illegal to use someone else's card with permission, but the cardholder is breaking the terms they agreed to with the card, as previously explained by one of our attorney members thread. I believe that was thread 68? It was just linked back in thread 69 as well.
I believe it has more to do with "interstate commerce" and the feds knowing he was alone when those transactions were made, making it a chargeable offense. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member