Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of confusion currently, as this is all breaking. Sounds like the parents suggested the trail last night or this morning, LE found clothing, and asked parents to leave while they searched further.
Didn't SB say in that text that the parents went out to search on their own then LE was brought in?
Am i misreading something

JBBiunno is apologising for mentioning 'clothing'

They're re-reading the SB text to try & distinguish who found the articles - LE or the Laundries. The reporters don't know but are laying heavy emphasis on the brevity of the search.

We'll soon find out if the heavy hints are irresponsible or not ( Now that the ME team are on the way)

Does anyone know if the area they are searching today is an area that was thoroughly searched before opening to the public?

I find it interesting that CL came out there to show them some places BL frequented, but this trail was skipped? Hmmm. Then, when this part is open to the public, they go to search, LE met them out there, & here we are. I just think it’s interesting. Nothing more. JMO.

Just to clarify, JB & Mahsa have said several times that this environmental park was open yesterday until this morning. Which makes sense as to why they had planned to go themselves - the park opened. Then when LE met them there & the articles were found, they closed the park back.

I had so much I wanted to say before today’s update now it all seems so irrelevant

how on earth do three separate government entities search an area for weeks and find nothing and yet his parents turn up for half a day and find his belongings.

surely if we can see this is a load of horse manure so can LE?

I’m not buying it yet. They’ve been searching forever and now parents both arrive and items are found almost immediately?

That’s where BL dropped the Mustang — the clothes could have been left at that time. It’s crazy to think LE didn’t see these things before now.

It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. I will believe he’s there when they find him in one of the parks.

jmo

From Laundrie family attorney SB: “Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian. The FBI and NPPD were informed last night of Brian’s parents’ intentions and they met Chris and Roberta there this morning
After a brief search off a trail that Brian frequented some articles belonging to Brian were found. As of now law enforcement is conducting a more thorough investigation of that area."

I had so much I wanted to say before today’s update now it all seems so irrelevant

how on earth do three separate government entities search an area for weeks and find nothing and yet his parents turn up for half a day and find his belongings.

surely if we can see this is a load of horse manure so can LE?
BBM

Nowhere has it been said that the parents found the articles. LE have said they found the articles according to WFLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela