Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why the 2 week wait?
IMO, he didn't wait 2 weeks. The Laundries began ignoring GPs' family phone calls before BL arrived home on the 1st. They then planned things out - at DeSoto. And, he was then gone. No one ever saw him. One neighbor account has never been corroborated. MOO IMO JMO. He left almost immediately. IMO

I like to keep my bags light. A day hike is just a light drawstring bag. I wouldn't bring a dry bag for a day hike, but then I'm not going the swamp. Only thing I need to keep dry is extra socks and that always goes in a ziploc bag.
If it's more than a day hike, then there would be need for something to keep stuff dry, but just a few hours? Not likely. I'm guessing it's the difference between where people are hiking.

Dry bags are commonly used in Florida for day hikes or even beach trips because it can be so unpredictable with climate or afternoon storms.

I'm wondering if Brian went in there to hide, then the rains hit and he was in an area that became flooded. I wonder if he drowned? Again, I don't know how things work in those areas, but I wonder if there was enough water that someone could have drowned?

yes, there's always accidental death which I failed to think about when I wrote my post. Thank you, Mom24.

I will never understand why someone will kill someone then go and kill themselves (if that is the case). Just kill yourself first and leave the innocent to live their lives.

MOO I don't believe BL planned to kill himself. I believe (if he did) it's because he realized the walls were closing in and law enforcement would be questioning him.

As JB and Walt noted on WFLA, we haven’t had an FBI press conference since they found Gabby.

Yes I've been watching WFLA. I deleted one of my posts because it was a duplicate and it looks like you were replying to that one.. sorry. 4:30 shall be so so interesting. FBI like you've said don't talk about their investigations. Maybe this is going to be a clarification that no body was found as reported earlier. It will be interesting.

His lawyer confirmed he went there on the 13th. Depending if someone counts 13-17 inclusive of the 1st day or not, it can be said they reported him after 4-5 days.
And, a whole extra day to add the bit about the mustang being parked there. So the reporting period turns out to be: goes missing on Monday, lawyer contacts LE Friday afternoon, Mustang added on Saturday. So that's 6 days if the day he went missing is included. IMO. No wonder it seemed to many of us as a getaway opportunity. Maybe it was, but backfired. I am wondering if there was some contact expected yesterday that did not happen. Setting off today's unusual search by the parents. IMO

JB slipped up I think. As far as we know, G's parents were not trying to contact Laundries til sept 10 and 11. JB just aid he definitely believes that they were calling before that. He has had private convos w NS, but publicly, all we have heard is the 10th and 11th.
Will someone re-post live video for jb wfla? thanks. jmo

IMO, he didn't wait 2 weeks. The Laundries began ignoring GPs' family phone calls before BL arrived home on the 1st. They then planned things out - at DeSoto. And, he was then gone. No one ever saw him. One neighbor account has never been corroborated. MOO IMO JMO. He left almost immediately. IMO
BBM. No, I dont think they did. Can you provide a link supporting this please?

Have come here daily for weeks, read most entries late until thread closed down. Have shared concerns with everyone all along the way. Most people are now writing around forms of "karma". This is not punishment or reward; Karma is the result of causes and conditions. Watching it play out, use questions...why be mad now at the protestors at BL's house? To what purpose? "Let it Be" for Gabby.

Well, for me, the fact that that type of behavior is being allowed, and that the people behaving that way are now being labeled "protestors" to legitimize their actions, impacts me directly since I live in this society and that's not the kind of society I want to live in.

jmo

Enlarged/clipped Photo from WTSP.com. Showing BL carrying something early (no beard) during the ill-fated trip, I believe. The nose of the van is in the original picture too, this was cropped. The rectangular item is of interest to me, similar (IMOO) to the item in the bag found today. MOO. Just looking around, trying to piece together what is what. I guess we will all know soon enough, though. TY.
Wow, he had all that electrical equipment when he went camping? Yeah, no, he was never a "survivalist". I'm just looking at that photo now.
That could be a solar panel.

BBM isn't in any link I've ever seen. iirc Joe Petito said the 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member