Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just remembering that the laundries searched for BL for hours when the car was left, if this was somewhere where they thought he could be they’d have searched that area at that time, especially being so close to the mustang. So IMO he wasn’t there the whole time (if this is him)
I was wondering the same thing. If they went on his favorite trails when the mustang was found, it had to have been a different trail. This particular area was underwater at the time, from what we’re hearing. Did he wade into the water to commit suicide? Did a gator drag him into the water?

maybe a gator did get him...or what was left of him.
I would like him to have to face justice like a man..but I don't think he is man enough to allow that. So I'm ok with him being dead so everyone can move forward and do positive things in Gabby's honor.

Context though….if he was found alive and never submitted to an interview or took the stand during a trial its still LE job to gather the evidence and make the case. They have the same information in that regard whether he is found dead or alive. Whatever information they have will be made public at some point. I can guarantee you by how this has all went down that he would of never submitted to an interview or took the stand.

Cowardly way to go out by suicide. Not surprising if he's going to put his hands on a woman. He would of been crying like a baby his first night behind bars.

So just remembering that the laundries searched for BL for hours when the car was left, if this was somewhere where they thought he could be they’d have searched that area at that time, especially being so close to the mustang. So IMO he wasn’t there the whole time (if this is him)
So many strange thoughts about that. They may or may not have known BL was going to kill himself.
IF BL did kill himself in the area where they've found partial remains, they could have walked right by him and not known? Possible IMO

I do not like how the L's have comported themselves in regards to GP and her parents. However, based on tehe information thus far about today's search I think the following is most likely.

Since this is literally right near where the Ls originally reported they suspected their son may go, I think previous search efforts were hampered by water. That has been a continuing theme in this case, because, Florida and all. I suspect BL has been dead a while and that his parents were not offering continuing aid to him while missing. I am torn as to whether they assisted in him making his escape, but I do not believe they've been in contact with him since the day he disappeared himself.

I think now that the park was reopened and the Ls knew they could finally go and search themselves, they contacted LE and let them know that was their plan. Probably in part to give them a heads up since press is following their every move and there could be issues around that that LE should be aware of beforehand.

They get there, they begin searching the area they couldn't search as well due to flooding prior, and low and behold, just as they indicated when BL first went missing, there is evidence the BL was there and there are partial human remains.

The only thing I am still on the fence about is did he meet with an accident or did he take his own life?

Sounds like it is him. I was suspicious of the parents at first and this seems nuts with the timing, but sounds like it really was a crazy coincidence.

I also just want to add here today that the devil doesn't need any more advocates, and I hope if this is him that we get some facts released to the public soon.
I'd say it's fate not coincidence

For those wondering about whether cadaver dogs can detect under water please note the following:

"Not only can these dogs detect the scent of human remains under 30 metres of water, some can also detect traces as small as a shard of bone or drop of blood. They can also tell the difference between, say, a dead raccoon and a dead hiker."

from source/link: https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/cadaver-dogs-science-training-1.3654993

It's really quite astounding what they are able to do!

Exactly. I think they know the jist of what happened. I’m sure the FBI has more details to give them than what we know.. I know most of us wanted him alive for those answers, but if he took the coward’s way out (or some random person got to him last night when the park was reopened), it at least puts it to an end. No more time and money wasted. His parents don’t have to hide anymore. Her family can start to grieve and with time move on without wondering where Brian is.

I’m not buying it without a BODY. I’ve always felt if he was in there he was dead. But I’ve also suspected a set up to make it look like he went in there & killed himself.

And if he did I hope the parents examine their actions. I really feel they handled this so badly for all involved. There is no escape from reality & responsibility. You can protect the rights of those you love while still behaving in a humane & civilized way. Maybe BL could or would have faced up to his actions if he had been at all propelled in that direction instead of indulging him & pretending nothing was going on.
I think they called LE last night because they new the park was going to be open to the public for the first time today. jmo

It reopened YESTERDAY to the public, not today.

I think they called LE last night because they knew the park was going to be open to the public for the first time today. jmo

How many versions of the same story are there?

“Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida's Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park early Wednesday morning, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."
Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found

The something that LE found is different that the things that the Laundrie's found. Two facts, same consistent story. jmo

eta: you know LE found something different, because the officer showed it to the Laundries on a camera or some other device. The video is at the fox news link

Don't forget that MUCH of this land was underwater a month ago.

But what is the point of that. I am not saying it is impossible, but why not be found dead
They still should’ve picked up the phone even afterwards.

At that point he had been living back in their home for nearly two weeks. I am sure their attorney immediately said to not respond. Does that suck, for sure, but I don’t think that is a time innocent people would not listen to the advice of their attorney. You could be right though. We just don’t know enough to know why they haven’t reached out to her family. A

Didn't the lawyer say that the Laundries had searched for several hours on Monday, the day they finally said he had gone missing? Why would they find him so easily now? But not on the day he went missing? If he had been in the same place all that time? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy