Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Warning for young couples to look out for fits of rage. It may save the next young woman's life".

But we must have teaching for males as well.

This was a couple. Couples do have ways to drive the other crazy. I fully agree that Brian was jealous, weak, and gaslighting, whether he realized it or not. But I strongly believe that both female and male knew how to push each other's buttons.

I just do not believe we are being just, by continuing to dismiss that Gabby had nothing to do with their problems.

I absolutely agree! Anger mgt training for teens?

My take on that press conference is that there are angry people contacting LE and wondering how in the world they missed this evidence.
Fact is, we don't know how long Brian was out there and how long he was dead. In fact, we don't even know if this is Brian yet. I think LE is trying to quiet the pitchfork and torches crowd and diffuse the situation.
I really really really don't like the Laundries and I think they're up to the armpits in this whole mess, but I do worry that there is a crowd of people that may be close to presenting a danger to the family and I think the press conference was a means to try to refocus this mess. People in crowds can feed off each other and a situation can spiral out of control quickly. Gabby deserves justice, full justice, not vigilante half-baked justice that only serves to add more tragedies to the list.
Their actions are having the opposite effect of their intentions. It's bringing no justice for Gabby and is making the objects of their vituperation somewhat sympathetic. They would be better served to go home to their communities and volunteer at woman's shelters, donate to DV groups in their hometowns, speak to youth groups about recognizing toxic relationships etc. Oh but that wouldn't get their faces on the news or likes on their SM pages, now would it? SIlly me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett