Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I still want to know if he committed suicide, or if he wasn't the great outdoorsman he claimed to be. IMO he got away with murder-suicide.
Murder suicide indeed. He ruined many, many lives, and it’s such a trickle down effect. There are so many lives that are forever changed by his selfish acts. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering the same thing.
If the FBI has evidence of planning by the Laundies as an attempt to thwart justice (phone records/texts between BL & family going back even into July), purchases made, phone records between “family friend attorney”, etc. Makes me wonder if Gabby’s family could sue for pain and suffering?

Again, that’s assuming evidence exists of planning to help BL evade the police, if they had knowledge that GP was dead and didn’t answer calls to her family.

Remember, the ONLY reason GPs body was found when it was, was because of the tiktok camper with video of the van, on or around the date GP went silent. Without that, they’d probably still be searching for her.
bbm
Indeed.

Assuming something is easy.

Proving it is much harder and LE would have to have a warrant to search the parent's phones and computers, I think ?

If the parents made a deal with LE, then probably no lawsuit will be able to be filed.

Brian Laundrie's parents 'may have already spilled the secrets of Gabby Petito's murder to the FBI' | Daily Mail Online
Brian's parents may have avoided obstruction of justice charges by spilling what they know about Gabby Petito's murder and their son's whereabouts that led to discovery of his possible remains

No, I still want to know if he committed suicide, or if he wasn't the great outdoorsman he claimed to be. IMO he got away with murder-suicide.
I agree. There are still answers that we wanna know. Did he die the night he ran away?? Did he get attacked by a gator or anything else? Did he kill himself? Did someone else get to him before the park was closed? so many answers. I hope that he left a dang note in that notebook!

Human remains found in Florida reserve confirmed to be Brian Laundrie, FBI says (nbcnews.com)

The remains, which were described as skeletal, were confirmed using dental records.

Partial remains found by authorities searching for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé, were confirmed to be his after a review of dental records.

The remains were found in Florida's Carlton Reserve on Wednesday after more than a month of searching for Laundrie, who was declared a person of interest in Petito's disappearance before her body was found in Wyoming. The FBI field office in Denver announced that the remains were positively identified Thursday...

Partial human skull, badly decomposed is part of the report from LE regarding the remains found yesterday.

We now know the remains are indeed those of Brian Laundrie. He most likely died there the night he disappeared.
Do you have a source for this? I haven't seen what they actually found as far as remains. And now know they were able to use dental records (trying not to be graphic).

Wow
I can't find any satisfaction in this though.
I suppose at least there is no uncertainty or wondering anymore whether the guy escaped to wherever, with no accountability for the horror he caused.
No winners.....horribly tragic case all round.
RIP dear Gabby......

Such a mix of emotions right now. I remember reading yesterday on Twitter, that it's ok to feel whatever you're feeling and I'm going to give myself the grace to feel all of them. I hope we all here at WS, allow yourself and each other the same grace.

Where did the skull get confirmed? Or just assumption based on dental remains?
Our local news here in NC (NBC affiliate) reported it prior to the FBI's confirmation of the remains being those of BL.

I feel comfortable at this point saying BL killed Gabby. I suppose if it comes out he was murdered I would reassess but aside from that, there’s enough circumstantial evidence and guilty actions for me to feel that’s what happened.

I’m certainly curious as to how his parents were the ones to find him, whether happenstance or something arranged.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member