Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to put this together.

He knew that he was not any which way in favor with this girlfriends parents. So showing up with out her is 100% guarantee to create a problem.

So we are expected for him to kill her, wonder home, hang around for a few weeks then kill himself. If he was going to do that, why not kill himself in Wyoming, murder suicide.

Nope drives home and 2 weeks later takes the long nap. Just weird.

So he was on the run, ran to the reserve and was planning on going further, but fill in the blank killed him. But if he was going to run, why not do it from Wyoming?
BBM

I made an attempt at this exact theory a few days ago..but you got it across much better.
No , he was no Romeo to her Juliet.

MOO

This is the one I saw I think. He said way too much about the "conversations [that] were had. Tom Whoever was practically smirking when he pressed about "misdemeanors or felonies," like"i can't believe this guy is actually entertaining these questions."
No kidding. So they could have settled the whole thing earlier, but he advised them not to? I wonder how it feels to have BL's death on his shoulders. IMO

He was extremely decomposed, he had no survival equipment and no campsite was found. He had no vehicle and he was close to where his car was found. Where could he have gone?

do you know what was found in his backpack? we don't know what he did or didn't have with him when he went there...and i didn't say he went anywhere, just that we don't know when or how he actually died...

WATCH | Kristin Thorne sits down with Steven Bertolino

"His parents are a mess. They are extremely upset. They're 'extremely distraught' is the word I've been using, but I don't think that accurately describes it," said Bertolino.

Eyewitness News reporter Kristin Thorne asked Bertolino if he believes that Brian killed himself.

The dry bag was in some brambles, Bertolino said, and he didn't want to move it because he wanted his law enforcement to see it. However, Chris Laundrie "couldn't find the law enforcement" because they were out of sight and didn't want to leave the bag there with a news reporter standing nearby, so he picked it up, Bertolino explained.

"He did meet up shortly with law enforcement, they looked at the contents of the bag," he said. "At that time, law enforcement officers showed him a picture on the phone of a backpack that law enforcement had located also nearby and also some distance off the trail....At that point, the Laundries were notified there was also remains near the backpack, and they were asked to leave the preserve."

When asked why the parents chose to go to the park on Wednesday, Bertolino said it was the first day it was reopened to the public.

"People still think, items were planted"

video second on page

Gabby Petito case: Brian Laundrie's remains found in Florida park, FBI confirms

For the first time, we are hearing about the moments before Brian Laundrie left his parent’s home on Sept. 13 to go to the Carlton Reserve. I asked attorney Steven Bertolino whether Brian’s parents feared Brian may hurt himself. His answer:

video
https://twitter.com/KristinThorne/status/1451372881183715330

It looks like he committed suicide while in the water so there would be no body or belongings. The water was up to a tall man's chest the police officer said in that last police press release. Or perhaps they walked by him or the alligators had already dragged him into the water. MOO
Dogs should have zoned in.

The judicial system doesn't always provide the justice a victim's family yearns for. There is no guarantee a suspect will be found guilty or the length of any sentence. Even with a sentence of 30 years a 23 year old man would still be relatively young when released. Young enough to marry and start a family. I doubt that would seem just to a murder victim's family. IMO.
A degree of justice is better than no justice. IMO

He was extremely decomposed, he had no survival equipment and no campsite was found. He had no vehicle and he was close to where his car was found. Where could he have gone?

I can appreciate this is your speculation, but the facts are yet to be determined. He was just found, there are details and steps ahead to have a conclusive statement.

WATCH | Kristin Thorne sits down with Steven Bertolino

"His parents are a mess. They are extremely upset. They're 'extremely distraught' is the word I've been using, but I don't think that accurately describes it," said Bertolino.

Eyewitness News reporter Kristin Thorne asked Bertolino if he believes that Brian killed himself.

The dry bag was in some brambles, Bertolino said, and he didn't want to move it because he wanted his law enforcement to see it. However, Chris Laundrie "couldn't find the law enforcement" because they were out of sight and didn't want to leave the bag there with a news reporter standing nearby, so he picked it up, Bertolino explained.

"He did meet up shortly with law enforcement, they looked at the contents of the bag," he said. "At that time, law enforcement officers showed him a picture on the phone of a backpack that law enforcement had located also nearby and also some distance off the trail....At that point, the Laundries were notified there was also remains near the backpack, and they were asked to leave the preserve."

When asked why the parents chose to go to the park on Wednesday, Bertolino said it was the first day it was reopened to the public.

"People still think, items were planted"

video second on page

Gabby Petito case: Brian Laundrie's remains found in Florida park, FBI confirms

The fact that RL wore a backpack into the park during their search certainly added fuel to the fire of them planting evidence. That's just really strange IMHO.

But he has been dead since he entered that swamp, and he had no survival equipment with him. He was dead before he was wanted for the misuse of a debit card. What have the laundries done to cause pain and suffering to GP's family? They haven't even spoken to them. There is a freedom of speech which includes the freedom to not speak. The Laundries told the police what they knew, they were under no obligation to tell the public anything.
...They should have spoken to them right away and maybe they could have saved their son.

There's no one who is not allowing the Laundrie's to grieve.
There are so many unanswered questions that only they might know. :(
No, this case is far from over.
Gabby's parents deserve to know the truth.

There's the smaller matter of the theft of Gabby's credit cards, then Brian driving her vehicle to his parent's house without her.
Then we have a young vibrant lady murdered in a heinous fashion and the person of interest is also deceased most likely at his own hand.
Also hurtful was the refusal to answer even one call or text from Gabby's worried family.
If they had only replied with what Brian told them after returning to his parent's house, that might be understandable.
But to ghost Gabby's panic-stricken parents was inexcusable.
Why ?
Imo.
yeah.gif

I had to stop at the first sentence and listen three times:

SB: "Chris and Roberta knew their son was grieving."

I guess I need to go look at the timeline again, but if I'm not mistaken, GP's body had NOT been found at the time BL went missing into the preserve.

Sounds like the lawyer just admitted that BL and his parents knew Gabby was dead before she was found.

They will try to determine a time and cause of death, and issue a certificate for Brian. We have no evidence the Laundries did, or are suspected of doing by law enforcement, anything illegal.
We don't have that evidence, LE might. We don't know the extent of the Laundrie's cooperation, they may well have obstructed justice to try and protect their son.

I just listened to that interview.
Good grief, I completely tensed up. Not someone I would want to come across in real life. The snark, dismissiveness, disrespect, aggression...yikes.
Agreed.
Just because a lawyer may be a hot head from Long Island -- and I'm sure there are many respectful lawyers -- doesn't excuse rudeness.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member