Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was really prophetic when Gabby’s mom said, “his words are garbage. Keep talking.”

nite all!
I imagine that Gabby's family would need a new tv if they watched Banfield tonight or any other SB interview for that matter.
I'm waiting for SB to slip and say something on camera that gets them in legal trouble. Wouldn't surprise me.
MOO

Unfortunately I've had to hear the news in passing during work the past 2 days. I can't help but count the number of victims this case continues to accumulate. We all came here for Gabby, the initial victim. I'd be ignorant to think she's been the last in this series of tragedies.

SOOOO many people have, and will, suffer because of what's transpired over the past month or so. How are either family supposed to move past this? I can't imagine what they must be feeling.

So can it be said that Brian had the last say! Ultimately he caused all of this suffering.

RIP Gabby.

:) I found it. According to Florida statute 705.103 regarding abandoned or lost property, vehicles and vessels included:

"...If it (the property) gets left on the side of the road or on public property without being picked up or taken away by the owner, it can be considered “a public nuisance” and law enforcement officers have to place a notice on it, telling the owner or other interested persons that the object or vehicle is unlawfully on public property and has to be removed within five days."

Ok. So) once it's ticketed, the owner has 5 days to remove it. However, it could be ticketed after being parked there less than 5 days. That's as clear as mud. IMO.

i believe it's possible that if the vehicle is left on a public property that has more restrictive parking rules (for example, no overnight parking), the 5 day rule may not apply as far as date of actually issuing a ticket/notice...

While that is all interesting, it lends no clarity into the "why" all of this happened. And until we understand the "why" and "how" of a thing, we have no means to prevent it.

What happened here has already happened. We cannot change that. But we can attempt to understand in the hopes of preventing the loss of life in the future. imo
BBM

This is why Gabby's family started the foundation. We as a people could prevent the next one from happening if possible. At the end of the day; that's all any of us can hope for is to make things better for the next person.

i believe it's possible that if the vehicle is left on a public property that has more restrictive parking rules (for example, no overnight parking), the 5 day rule may not apply as far as date of actually issuing a ticket/notice...

That could be. I tried to find that specific preserve's parking policy but came up with nothing.

Mon/Tues doesn't really matter at this juncture, IMO. The point is it is clearly documented right here on WS in the media thread on Sep 20th, more than a month ago, that SB reported to the authorities that BL did not return from his hike. SB did not just pull it out of thin air yesterday like the media is making it seem.

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21, MEDIA, MAPS *NO DISCUSSION*

The media has been talking about that since it happened.

I have seen texts to two different reporters saying that he last spoke to BL on 9/13, and that he last spoke to him on 9/14. Since attorneys are supposed to be tracking their time in order to bill clients, shouldn’t he have had a log he could confirm his last conversation with BL? I think SB lies a lot.

They do normally keep a record of everything - telephone calls, emails, texts, letters, conferences etc., and it's all based on units of time, at least it is here in Oz. As he's a very long-term friend, I very much doubt they're paying the usual fees - probably what we'd call here "mate's rates", and these can be quite substantial, or he could even be doing it pro bono.

Shoot I had a bunch written but it wouldn't edit!

Steve said he was talking to the Laundries and Saturday at 11:30pm is when the Laundries called him about the case and he talked to the FBI at 1:30am Sunday...

So they had a long convo about the timeline of when Brian was reported missing and how did they lose him, S got super mad and was yelling saying play the clip where JT said he didn't know where B was, and Ashleigh comes back with Brian Entin lol. That was awesome....

So Ashleigh gets Brian to take over lol....

Brian: Hey Steve...so every day I talked to JT I would ask him did they know where B was, and JT would say yes, and it's weird that the FBI had info they weren't sharing w NPPD...

S: Hey Brian (he's being way nicer to Brian)...2 days ago I had a convo with NPPD to clear the air about this, they said they didn't know the FBI knew (What are you talking about) They were shocked to learn friday Brian wasn't there, It's not my responsibility to relay info to the FBI and NPPD, FBI says Brian was reported missing by me on Monday evening. (Now talking to Ashleigh and yelling...) Ashleigh, you said you were gonna play a clip of NPPD, instead you brought Brian Entin, let's play that clip let's hear from JT once again! I don't know! I can spare a minute! Let's play it! (OMG he's being a complete #$%$^...dude is a misogynist IMO)

A: OK Here ya go...plays clip of Brian talking to JT

Brian: Steve said he called and reported B missing sooner than Friday
JT: When we got the call Friday it was news to us it was a surprising moment
They were uncooperative on Saturday, Steve said he said something to the FBI, I don't know if that's true, nothing we've seen says that's a possibility at all.

S: SEE?? SEE???
A: Did you hear the last sentence?
S: HE SAID I DON'T KNOW I'LL TAKE THAT APOLOGY ASHLEIGH
A: He said that's not a possibility at all
S: NO HE DIDN'T SAY THAT
A: Brian, what did he say
Brian: Wouldn't you want to correct the record so people would actually be looking for Brian?
S: (So calm now...) So Brian we're not gonna get to the bottom of this, I'll get past the fact that Ashleigh won't concede that what was said out of his own mouth was that I may have said it in passing and he doesn't know, let's move past that, at that moment we were not concerned Brian hurt himself or wasn't coming home. C and R said it was normal for him to leave for multiple days, they thought he was clearing the air-clearing his mind.
A: So why were you talking to them Monday night? Why were you saying yikes he hasn't come home?
S: Nobody said yikes, I just mentioned to the FBI, By the way, Brian didn't come home. The FBI said would you come home with all that press in front of your house? (Commercial break)

A: So Mr. Bertelino the police said they lost your client, there was surveillance on Brian and when he went to the reserve they didn't even know the Mustang was leaving, does that mean Brain is dead because the police lost him, or is he dead because he did it to himself?
S: You can't blame the police FBI Laundries or me, we don't know the COD, we can surmise, let's say he did take his own life, that's on Brian, we need to wait and find out exactly what happened.
A: You said you spoke w the Ls together, on the 12th and 13th, if you spoke with them all there is no privilege, so what did Brian say about what happened to Gabby
S: So Ashleigh, if you heard what I said I had multiple convos (bla bla bla) it's privileged
A: no it isn't...will you come back Monday?
S: That's not possible
A: Yes it is, I'm calling you Monday.

Steve does not like Ashleigh. The End.

HAHAHAHA
LOLOLOL
GIGGLE
SNORT
HAHAHAHAHA
"Steve does not like Ashley.
The End."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE A GOD-SEND.
THANK YOU!

:D

That could be. I tried to find that specific preserve's parking policy but came up with nothing.

i looked as well, but was unable to determine park hours or even if north port/sarasota county has a specific parking enforcement division, or if LE handles those duties...

i looked as well, but was unable to determine park hours or even if north port/sarasota county has a specific parking enforcement division, or if LE handles those duties...

Yep me too. Perhaps on the mustang ticket it states the statute/law/policy they are violating.

Reposting with link to statute.

Once the investigation is complete, Florida Medical Examiner records become public records and are available for public review. However, per Florida Statute 406.135, autopsy photographs are confidential and cannot be viewed, copied or released without written next-of-kin permission.

Florida Statutes 119.01 General state policy on public records.—
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.

It seemed like Banfield just wanted to know if SB was on conference call with the L family, and if so, those conference calls are not attorney client privilege?

Did she just set SB up for a visit from the FBI due to the info he revealed?

If so, my guess is, he will not be doing anymore interviews?

SB seemed quite angry about how that interview went. moo.

It seemed like Banfield just wanted to know if SB was on conference call with the L family, and if so, those conference calls are not attorney client privilege?

Did she just set SB up for a visit from the FBI due to the info he revealed?

If so, my guess is, he will not be doing anymore interviews?

SB seemed quite angry about how that interview went. moo.

Yes, I wondered if this might spell the end of interviews with SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member