Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. If he’s from NY-maybe he went to hide out with family?
Thought about this, too. He's from Long Island. It's the end of the season out there, with school starting up, and kind of becomes a ghost town. If he flew in, he'd have to go through a major NYC airport. But this was probably before he'd become so notorious, as he is now. He could do the drive, it's about 20 hours at most and a straight-shot. There would absolutely be tolls (both EZPass from the north and SunPass from Florida). Now, he's likely to have a SunPass but not an EZPass, either way, his plate would be taken at every toll booth. He'd leave crazy tracks. There is also an Amtrak option, however. And, of course, Greyhound buses. But traveling that way is unlikely unless done way before any of this blew up in the media.

Am I the only one who finds this stunt by BL’s family and attorney completely disrespectful and disgusting? I don’t believe for a second that his family isn’t fully aware of his whereabouts. I’m sure he hasn’t been in that house since she was reported missing. If they aren’t sure where he is it’s because he suddenly stopped talking to them today. But I believe that beyond that they knew where he was up until now. I feel like this is to take the heat off of them and to make his parents look like victims and garner sympathy.

I believe they lawyered up and got him out of town before Gabby’s parents even knew she was missing.

I don't know that a single person on this green earth is going to have sympathy for this family.

Did they search? He's probably in the camper top in the driveway...kidding, not kidding. I don't know what to think about that family. They ignored the pleas of Gabby's parents.

Exactly. BL’s family let Gabby’s family suffer and didn’t become involved until they needed help themselves. Sure, legally he did not have to talk with anyone and neither did his family. And maybe, just maybe, his family didn’t know what happened on the trip. But morally, their actions have been horrific.

moo

It was preventable. Gabby told her girlfriend that Brian was hearing voices and sometimes could not sleep. Anyone who was aware of those symptoms could have tried to prevent Gabby from going on the road with him. Granted, I don't who besides Gabby and her gf knew about it.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Her gf isn't responsible, but if someone knew about serious psych problems, or if he was off his meds...

People can certainly say what they want but I'm just gonna throw out there that I find that to be too emotionally charged/biased and having nothing to do with the known facts, which are scant. I think it's wrong to do it.

SBM
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads