Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Indiana statute

Whenever a defendant in a criminal case intends to offer in his defense evidence of alibi, the defendant shall, no later than:

(1) twenty (20) days prior to the omnibus date if the defendant is charged with a felony;
What does omnibus date mean in Indiana?

The Court will set an Omnibus Hearing before the trial date. The Omnibus Hearing typically does not require the presence of the Defendant. The Omnibus Hearing is essentially a date by which certain pleadings and motions must be filed by the Defendant instead of a date that you must appear in court.

Criminal Case Expectations - Scott County, Indiana​

Scott County, Indiana (.gov)
https://www.scottcounty.in.gov › topic

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable place to end up if Abby was told to put Libby's clothes on. It either fell out or she found it and hide it...most likely the former. MOO
Strangely I had never thought of this but of course you are right, the phone could have been in Libby’s jeans or jacket pocket, transferred to Abby as she dressed in the clothes and ended up underneath her. And their murderer may have not seen it at all.

As a woman, if I saw a man bloody/muddy, then I'm afraid I wouldn’t stop.

He must have been in a right old state and I wouldn’t risk my own safety to help a random person. It’s just as well she didn’t offer him help either considering what crimes he had just committed. He may have even tried to harm her if he thought she could recognise him as a witness.

Moo
I absolutely would not stop, especially if it's a grown man walking on his own. A grown man walking doesn't need me stopping to ask if he's okay. Now, if he was trying to flag down cars or was stumbling or struggling, I would call 911.

I would very likely remember the details, though - even more so if I learned about something important like missing/murdered kids happened in the same area.

jmopinion

Strangely I had never thought of this but of course you are right, the phone could have been in Libby’s jeans or jacket pocket, transferred to Abby as she dressed in the clothes and ended up underneath her. And their murderer may have not seen it at all.
Yes, that does make sense. I'm thinking it might have been in her hoodie pocket.

jmo

The information comes direct from the FBI, law enforcement and the states own discovery. I would hardly call referring to their own work detailing the first 2.5+ years of their investigation as a “conspiracy”.

It’s a slippery slope if we believe the state is lying and fabricated documents detailing 2.5+ years of their own investigation and that the FBI agents and LE testifying about their own work are lying (and for what reason?). Where do the lies end ?

MOO
It sure did come from them. And, it was investigated.

And their experts ruled out Ritual sacrifice. And people were ruled out as suspects. Even the investigators testified that they could not place the suspects at the bridge for the murders and had no evidence of them being there. Alibies.

That theory only carries on because some D-Team believe that LE and the FBI and their experts and witnesses, and bosses, and co-workers etc are conspiring to lie to frame up RA instead.

That's the conspiracy theory that now needs to be put to bed. The Odinist Ritual Sacrifice lie needs to end.

And their experts ruled out Ritual sacrifice. And people were ruled out as suspects. Even the investigators testified that they could not place the suspects at the bridge for the murders and had no evidence of them being there. Alibies.

That theory only carries on because some D-Team believe that LE and the FBI and their experts and witnesses, and bosses, and co-workers etc are conspiring to lie to frame up RA instead.

That's the conspiracy theory that now needs to be put to bed. The Odinist Ritual Sacrifice lie needs to end.

Yes and I am baffled by a conspiracy that literally involves children and 100’s of other people and not a single whistleblower.

Moo

The lady who saw the man leaving the area who was "muddy / bloody" (depending on which version of documents one wants to go with. I wonder what else was going on for her as she drove past that may have had her attention? I wonder if perhaps she was so focused on whomever she saw that she maybe missed other things going on at the time? EG: other car(s) or persons? Here is a link to help explain what I'm on about: Inattentional blindness - Wikipedia
The Harvester Store camera must have missed them too.

Approx 21 mins in, the Murdersheet give an example of how the defence intentionally sought to mislead the public in it's original Franks filing

As we know from the hearings last week, FBI BAU reached the conclusion that the crime scene is not a ritualistic murder scene. The Franks said the opposite.

The slight of hand was achieved by quoting Click saying FBI BAU thought that, rather than the primary conclusion from FBI BAU.

This is why you can't simply trust that the defence was accurately representing the materials hidden behind the footnotes ....

Yes and the conspiracy theories are supported with no more proof than the original sayso theory - imaginary speculation. Any outside party who implicated an Odin involvement is deemed unquestionably honest and truthful. Everyone involved in the alibis is a lying untrustworthy scoundrel.

IMO it’s gotten to a point that RA would be so lucky for the Judge to throw out all talk of it because a defense theory so desperately ridiculous could potentially turn the jury against him, over a disregard to the actual evidence.

MOO and JMO

Yes and the conspiracy theories are supported with no more proof than the original sayso theory - imaginary speculation. Any outside party who implicated an Odin involvement is deemed unquestionably honest and truthful. Everyone involved in the alibis is a lying untrustworthy scoundrel.

IMO it’s gotten to a point that RA would be so lucky for the Judge to throw out all talk of it because a defense theory so desperately ridiculous could potentially turn the jury against him, over a disregard to the actual evidence.

MOO and JMO
Whatever the judge rules about admission, I also have faith that if bunk is allowed, the jury will recognize it as bunk and disregard it.

Jurors are allowed to use their judgement and common sense, and I trust their common sense when weighing the EVIDENCE that will be presented against the defendant. Juries like EVIDENCE.

Some segments of the public might be fooled into believing conspiracies, but the jury with evidence presented to them won't be fooled, imo. I have faith.

jmo

If conspiracies did not exist, we would not find the word in our vocabulary.

Interesting that people are willing to believe that RA may have had an accomplice, NM, TLaz & TLig included, but not that “others” could have conspired to commit this obnoxious crime. Fascinating to watch people completely disregard the work of Click, Ferency, Murphy and others, the words of EF to his sisters and his guilty knowledge of the CS, and believe without any doubt RA and no other possible candidates could have committed this crime. Utterly fascinating!! :) IMHO

<condensed>

The slight of hand was achieved by quoting Click saying FBI BAU thought that, rather than the primary conclusion from FBI BAU.

This is why you can't simply trust that the defence was accurately representing the materials hidden behind the footnotes ....

Wow, sleight of hand is right! This is an excellent example of how the D underhandedly manipulates information. Click was totally wrong but yet the defense still uses what he said to mislead the public. Even though they knew the FBI BAU concluded it was NOT a ritualistic murder scene, parroting what “Click said….” gets them off the hook. Credibility issues is right.

A few other talking points -
After hearing testimony from these 3-day hearings, Greenlee believes the P has a very strong case against RA although it the D insists they have no case. He sees it to be probably stronger than the BK in Idaho case.

MS believes the confessions will prove devastating to the D, imagine jury listening to RA’s voice confessing to the crimes, then his family telling him to “shut up” about it.

Not surprising the one motion was dropped, essence without any proof to back it up other than embarrassing allegations “little guy scared of the big guy”.

The D has worked in the Odin theory for over a year but they have nothing to back it up other than Click’s words but there’s no evidence to connect anyone to Delphi when the crime occurred.

Interesting that people are willing to believe that RA may have had an accomplice, NM, TLaz & TLig included, but not that “others” could have conspired to commit this obnoxious crime. Fascinating to watch people completely disregard the work of Click, Ferency, Murphy and others, the words of EF to his sisters and his guilty knowledge of the CS, and believe without any doubt RA and no other possible candidates could have committed this crime. Utterly fascinating!! :) IMHO
The investigators have looked at everything and charged one person. If evidence brings them to other people, those people will be charged.

I find it fascinating that people with a fraction of the information that LE has think they see something LE hasn't already seen, investigated, and dismissed.

jmo

The investigators have looked at everything and charged one person. If evidence brings them to other people, those people will be charged.

I find it fascinating that people with a fraction of the information that LE has think they see something LE hasn't already seen, investigated, and dismissed.

jmo
It should not be lost on us that Click is not one to be considered (at least in my mind) as having “a fraction” of the information surrounding “others” that may be involved in this case. He was extremely concerned when hearing of RA’s arrest given his and his co-investigators, Ferency and Murphy’s investigation. JMO

No one here, not even the Investigators, "disregarded them".

They were investigated and ruled out.

Interesting that some want to disregard the testimony of the FBI experts and even the testimony of "Click, Ferency, Murphy and others," that they tried, personally and professionally, and abjectly failed to place the D-Team suspects at the scene of the crime or to otherwise link them to it. Utterly fascinating indeed.

EF - despite his sister - had no guilty knowledge of the crime scene - there was no spit on the girls and there were no antlers. So much for that.

No one here, not even the Investigators, "disregarded them".

They were investigated and ruled out.

Interesting that some want to disregard the testimony of the FBI experts and even the testimony of "Click, Ferency, Murphy and others," that they tried and abjectly failed to place the D-Team suspects at the scene of the crime or to otherwise link them to it. Utterly fascinating indeed.

EF - despite his sister - had no guilty knowledge of the crime scene - there was no spit on the girls and there were no antlers. So much for that.
They were not investigated thoroughly by ANY stretch of the imagination. Click, Ferency and Murphy attempted to but were shut down by Unified Command. MOO

It should not be lost on us that Click is not one to be considered (at least in my mind) as having “a fraction” of the information surrounding “others” that may be involved in this case. He was extremely concerned when hearing of RA’s arrest given his and his co-investigators, Ferency and Murphy’s investigation. JMO
But during cross examination, all of the officers who testified about the alternate suspects admitted they found no evidence placing those individuals in Delphi or at the scene of the murders when Williams and German were killed.
Richard Allen gets approval to transfer out of maximum security prison ahead of Delphi murders trial

They were not investigated thoroughly by ANY stretch of the imagination. Click, Ferency and Murphy attempted to but were shut down by Unified Command. MOO
As stated previously by me - some wish to ignore their testimony that they could not place their 'suspects' at the scene of the crime despite their best attempts to do so.

Utterly fascinating indeed.

The Harvester Store camera must have missed them too.
Ok but was the dude she saw caught by the HH cam? If so, I think I missed it as I didn’t think he was?

2. Is passing the HH store the only way in or out of the area? Is there no way to avoid this whether you’re driving, walking etc?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back