Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the parents thought the sister going on GMA would defuse the pressure a bit, and were waiting for media and SM response, which at least the SM response was pretty much "What a waste of time, she never even contacted him for 17 days?" So when the appearance of Sis was an utter failure at buying time, that helped make their decision to start to come clean. IMO

I think it may be the contrary. Sister who was prevented from contact from her own family says the only words that she can. I feel she is possibly showing solidarity with GB.

Am I the only one who finds this stunt by BL’s family and attorney completely disrespectful and disgusting? I don’t believe for a second that his family isn’t fully aware of his whereabouts. I’m sure he hasn’t been in that house since she was reported missing. If they aren’t sure where he is it’s because he suddenly stopped talking to them today. But I believe that beyond that they knew where he was up until now. I feel like this is to take the heat off of them and to make his parents look like victims and garner sympathy.

I believe they lawyered up and got him out of town before Gabby’s parents even knew she was missing.
Reminds me of Ethan Couch's mom.

That sure would be great. Obviously, they'd be bats**t crazy but they'd be alive and able to proceed with getting mental help.

I've suggested that we have no idea where Gabby is, between somewhere out west and the State of Florida. There's nothing to indicate she didn't drive back with him.

Lotta wishful thinking but anything is possible.
Especially true after tonight.

Perhaps, or maybe since he's gone, and the protesters are getting wilder, they just decided he's had enough of a head start and they want the people to go away.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen any time soon.

Okay, this is happening so fast. If we step back and think about this I see no way these parents aren't in deep trouble. If BL was never there, someone aided and abetted by meeting him and driving the van back. If BL was there and has been missing since Tuesday - with round the clock press at the home, mind you, and they waited until Friday to report it, they aided and abetted. They gave him lead time. But all of this hinges on LE being able to make out a case. No case, no crime, no accessory-after-the-fact.

Let's hope and pray that he was there and told his parents her location and what happened or if not, that he at least told them by phone.

It was preventable. Gabby told her girlfriend that Brian was hearing voices and sometimes could not sleep. Anyone who was aware of those symptoms could have tried to prevent Gabby from going on the road with him. Granted, I don't who besides Gabby and her gf knew about it.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

Oh my. She is describing bipolar or schizophrenia. And another thing, there is a TikTok video which points out that the most recent IG pic posted on GBs account shows completely blonde hair, but she had roots showing in other pics on the trip so it seems to be an earlier pic. And the pic of her in this article shows that she is in fact a natural brunette.

Now this raises possibility that he 'might' have had help who could also have driven the van from the west-coast and planned well which car to take to escape now to go off-grid. Anyway, searching the storage unit(s) and analyzing his parents financial traces must be done extensively now.

If he had help all the way then GP can well be part of the plan and still be alive but would GP put her family under this suffering?

Gabby's best friend said Brian didn't have any friends. She said he spent a lot of time camping and painting. Also, between them both it sounded like Gabby and Brian only had one car, and if it was the van, then it wasn't available on Tuesday. Unless the grey car in the drive was his?? I don't recall seeing that car in news reports until today.

Just Brainstorming: If we was planning on ditching or going on the run, why would he show back up in FL at all to drop the van off?
Maybe the extent of the trouble he was in didn't sink in until he got to FLA., & he realized whatever story he cooked up wasn't gonna fly.

The audio for this call from Josh Taylor is REALLY bad, but he's saying that since Brian wasn't charged with a crime, they didn't track him -- he's being defensive and saying "this is not a black eye on the North Port Police."

Which I don't understand because he was explicitly named a PERSON OF INTEREST in the disappearance of a young woman. Why would you not have at least ONE set of eyes on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member