Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'He's got these jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these "episodes," where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn't sleep.'
- Rose Davis, GP's best friend
Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

IMO he likely has bipolar disorder with psychotic features. The psychotic features can also be induced by marijuana (dopaminergic agonist). (Didn’t I read somewhere that he did pot?) anyway, it doesn’t matter, the psychotic episodes can happen regardless

“That whole day he was in Vero Beach, which was on the other side of the state. “ “He’s never even been to Brian Laundrie’s house, and he’s never been on the block,” Mr Stafford added. “If there is a report, when that report comes out, it’s going to be the missing persons report that was taken over the phone from Joe to the North Port police department.”

Previously, Mr Petito had told Fox News, which reported the public service incident, that he wasn’t aware Mr Laundrie had returned to Florida until 11 September."

So, what is going on here?

NPPD Guy is not doing himself many favors. Sure without a warrant you can't tap their phones or GPS tag their cars, but LE could have stuck a car in front of the house to watch him. They could have insisted on a welfare check to see if he's alive. They could have arrested him for obstruction if they were feeling bold. But to pretend like there was nothing at all they could have done when he was apparently sitting in his parents house for weeks?
They chose not to be heavy handed, probably a deliberate strategy to keep communication open.

Great. Just great.

UPDATE: @NorthPortPolice spokesperson tells @WFLA that they received a call today from Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino saying to go talk to his parents because they had not had contact with Brian Laundrie since Tuesday.
https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1439045624847114243?s=21
https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1439045624847114243?s=21
Meanwhile he released a statement that day and each since…knowing he wasn’t being seen by his family? ‍♀️

NPPD Guy is not doing himself many favors. Sure without a warrant you can't tap their phones or GPS tag their cars, but LE could have stuck a car in front of the house to watch him. They could have insisted on a welfare check to see if he's alive. They could have arrested him for obstruction if they were feeling bold. But to pretend like there was nothing at all they could have done when he was apparently sitting in his parents house for weeks?
Thank you!! And add in his attorney delivering statements this week while his family didn't know where he was. Gabby and her family deserves so much more.

I’m sorry, I know LE have a difficult job, but I think it’s unacceptable that they managed to lose track of the only POI in this case. Josh Taylor keeps saying that they are using “every tool available” to find GP, but they weren’t able to keep track of BL, who could be the single “tool” needed to wrap this case. The fact that he has the “right to move place-to-place,” does not mean that you shouldn’t keep tabs on his movements.

JB apparently has NPPD on the phone right now, about to take a call from them:

Wow, Josh Taylor is angry. You can tell this is a man that cares, he wants to find Gabby and he's not happy that he was blindsided by the Laundrie family like this. My heart goes out to him, he sounds tired and this has got to be exhausting.

First post.
I suspect, IMHO, that police may have been looking in BL's parents' silver Ford Mustang for a firearm. Parents have not heard from BL since Tuesday, and perhaps they just discovered their concealed carry pistol missing from car, causing them to call police out of concern for BL. JUST MY THOUGHTS.

Just to put things into a bit of perspective here….

BL’s parents KNOW and KNEW the entire country was desperately searching for Gabby since Sept. 11. They implied to LE that BL was at their home but “not available”. Their own son has been “missing” for 3 days…knowing that he has information about Gabby…but they wait until today to call LE.

They absolutely abetted. They absolutely lied and bought time for him to run.

so angry.

Maybe he ran off without their knowledge. Maybe he was in the basement. (Did he and Gabby have a separate living space with kitchen etc.?)

With a three-day head start, he could be almost anywhere as long as he wears a mask and doesn't attract attention to himself.

I forgot covid existed for a second :eek:

That is an excellent point you make about wearing a mask. I wondered how he could possibly go anywhere since the whole country knows him now, but it may be relatively easy to hide with a mask, etc., based on the mob at his house, he better hope no one figures out who he is.

As police stated, a poi is free to do and go where they want, they are not officially a suspect in a crime.

Family told police BL was at the home, police had no right to enter the home to check..
And not defending BL AT ALL, but remember what happened to Richard Jewell when media and the public took his "person of interest" label into that next realm of insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB