Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet you linked shows the mustang not there...?

"A lot of people are asking about the Mustang in Brian Laundrie’s driveway. Police took something out of it Friday. We got into town Tuesday - and the Mustang was not there. This is video from 7pm Tuesday when the Dad was leaving. No mustang."
'cos the mustang had disappeared with the boy the day before, Monday, we know now.

There's only one explanation for all this contradiction: someone isnt telling the truth. Entin posted the video of the Mustang out of and back in the driveway. So that seems to be the version of the story that is the most reliable. Of course, we dont know when it actually left and return (time wise), nor who was driving. JMO

Isn't it pathetic that there has been so much confusion. SB told one timeline, then corrected those dates when confronted by the FBI. BL left on Monday 9/13, the Laundries then went to the preserve, found a note about moving it or it would be towed, and then picked it up on Wednesday 9/15. These are the corrected dates and I hope the final word on it.

I don't know if SB was doing all of the date changing to confuse and distract, but that's what he did. He also stated 9/14 as the date of the new cellphone for BL, it turns out that was on 9/4. All of this confusion between SB and NPPD is to say the least disquieting. IMO

Brian Laundrie’s family changes story on when they last saw him | KRON4

Last edited:
@WFLAJB

Laundrie Family Attorney Steve Bertolino offered this response to Josh Taylor of
@NorthPortPolice
. Taylor told
@WFLA
the #BrianLaundrie #RobertaLaundrie mix-up was a “direct result of a lack of cooperation from the family early on in this investigation.” http://bit.ly/3vK8a4d

@annette_tv

From
#BrianLaundrie's attorney, Mr. Bertolino: "Everyone makes mistakes. But Brian and Roberta are not “built” the same...This is a tragedy for two families and any mistakes made by anyone or any entity involved should be acknowledged and used to train or educate others..."
@SNNTV

He likes his drama.
He's not even making rational sense now, I can't understand why the Laundries continue to pay him.

It was himself that was responsible for withholding the information he and his client had regarding Gabby's disappearance.
All the gaslighting in the world ain't gonna change that.
I'm sick of him and I think he should stop out of respect for Gabby's family if not himself!

Last edited:
Interesting perspective. It does seem like he's implying, only implying, that he got some version of a story from BL before BL took off and became deceased. Maybe a story in which he was the helpless victim and Gabby was some sort of aggressor. I wouldn't believe such a story if it ever comes out, but maybe that's the narrative SB is going for. It's still a horrible thing to say or imply about the dead girl though, IMO.
We're in the "rehabilitation" phase of SB's plot narrative. He's hoping that before he's done, everyone will be apologizing to him and the L's. Its called winning at all costs. He might even offer a donation to Gabby's Foundation in the L's name (and his own), because after all nothing's been proven and DV is such an important issue. There's nothing like letting a rabid dog (or in this case a rabid story) loose in the crowd, while their houses are being robbed.

If he's really successful, SB will have you wondering if this ever happened at all.
MOO.

Rest in peace, dear Gabby.

Did they?

On my timeline, I have Sep 16 - NPPD states again that they “know where BL is at” (video) and it wasn't until the next evening when LE was at their house that the missing persons report was filed.

According to Bertolino when they saw NPPD say on the 17th that they knew exactly where Brian Laundrie was they reached out to LE to find out where. He said he thought perhaps LE had taken Brian into custody.

Either they did not see prior claims or took them to mean Brian was at the park, I guess.

I tried to play catch up on the threads & I didn’t see this but I could have missed it. This part is bothering me lol. We know the first time the mustang came back home is when the parents went to go get it from the reserve. So, both parents had to have gotten in the truck when they left, then when RL came back in the mustang, CL had to be with her in the truck or not far behind her. She didn’t walk to the reserve to get the car lol. How did they not notice both parents getting in the truck to leave then only one gets out when they come back home or they both pull in the driveway in 2 different cars… I truly don’t understand that confusion for ppl that are supposed to be professional investigators. But mistakes happen I guess… all JMO.

I really have no feelings about BL and his death. It doesn't matter one iota to me what they find out about him. What I want to know and most likely will never know is why he murdered Gabby. jmo
I think we sort of know why, judging from what we now know about him. He was an accident looking for a place to happen. What I want to know and we MAY find out, is what rot he told his parents, and why they were unresponsive to Gabby's parents. jmo
If it wasn't Gabby, it would have been someone else eventually to suffer his wrath.

Well yes but I think if the Laundries had urged their son to talk to LE. Or turned him in themselves he would be alive today and he would explain why it happened!

silence is not always golden!
If he was innocent he would not have run away!

I don't believe BL was ever going to talk to authorities. His 5th amendment right to remain silent would be invoked.

We don't know if his parent's were trying to get him to turn himself in, wish we did. But I'm pretty sure at this point they didn't help him escape justice either. jmo

A lot of woulda, coulda, and shoulda's lurking around this story.

Ann Rule is gone so who would be qualified to write a accurate version of Gabby's death? If someone is going to put pen to paper it should be someone that cares enough to get it right. But I wonder who that would be? jmho

ETA: This should never be a lifetime movie, EVER!
Caitlyn Rother

@WFLAJB

Laundrie Family Attorney Steve Bertolino offered this response to Josh Taylor of
@NorthPortPolice
. Taylor told
@WFLA
the #BrianLaundrie #RobertaLaundrie mix-up was a “direct result of a lack of cooperation from the family early on in this investigation.” http://bit.ly/3vK8a4d

My opinion only. I am very LE friendly.

That said.

The inability to differentiate between a 55-year-old woman with hair and a full face and a slight 23-year-old man with no hair and a thin face is not a mix-up. One had virtually nothing to do with the other, IMO. Nor does losing track of the very person you're allegedly surveiling.

This spin has me dizzy, I tell you.

MOO.

We're in the "rehabilitation" phase of SB's plot narrative. He's hoping that before he's done, everyone will be apologizing to him and the L's. Its called winning at all costs. He might even offer a donation to Gabby's Foundation in the L's name (and his own), because after all nothing's been proven and DV is such an important issue. There's nothing like letting a rabid dog (or in this case a rabid story) loose in the crowd, while their houses are being robbed.

If he's really successful, SB will have you wondering if this ever happened at all.
MOO.

Rest in peace, dear Gabby.
It's got to be so frustrating for Gabby's family. I'm sure there are things that will come out that will shock us all, but by the time LE decides to release information the public will have already settled their viewpoint on this situation. SB has already convinced people that Gabby was an equal partner in her murder, he's now pushing the narrative that Brian committed suicide in the heat of grief over someone they were only to eager to distance themselves from by referring to her as "Miss Petito", and Brian's suicide is the result of bad policing. And because Brian was never named, and will never be named, as anything more than a POI, all we can really blame him for is credit card fraud. So, the story goes, this poor boy, grieving the loss of the love of his life, committed suicide when harassed and chased by LE for credit card fraud.

OCT 22, 2021 (Video)
Full Interview: Laundrie family attorney Steve Bertolino discusses (abc7ny.com)

11:20 mark:

"Chris and Roberta knew that their son Brian was grieving. They knew he was SO upset.

And you know, they just couldn't control that he was leaving and he left; he walked out the door. And Chris has said to me, 'I wish I could have stopped him, but I couldn't.'

He's 22 years old and he's walking out the door. So yeah, they suspected that he may have hurt himself. And whether or not that's confirmed remains to be seen."

11:47 mark:

The reporter asks Bertolino if he wants to talk any more about that conversation they had before he left the house and Bertolino responds, "No."
-----------------------
BBM - I do not believe this for one hot minute - they could have put the keys up - then he would have left on foot if he was so determined to go. I still believe something isn't right with the whole preserve situation but I will await the autopsy findings...
JMO

It's got to be so frustrating for Gabby's family. I'm sure there are things that will come out that will shock us all, but by the time LE decides to release information the public will have already settled their viewpoint on this situation. SB has already convinced people that Gabby was an equal partner in her murder, he's now pushing the narrative that Brian committed suicide in the heat of grief over someone they were only to eager to distance themselves from by referring to her as "Miss Petito", and Brian's suicide is the result of bad policing. And because Brian was never named, and will never be named, as anything more than a POI, all we can really blame him for is credit card fraud. So, the story goes, this poor boy, grieving the loss of the love of his life, committed suicide when harassed and chased by LE for credit card fraud.
Can I like this a million times?

Its called winning at all costs
It certainly has cost a lot. Aside from the millions of dollars of resources wasted searching all over for someone who was basically in the back yard the whole time (metaphorically), the strategy of hide-and-obfuscate-and-keep-all-mouths-shut cost BL's life. Yes, if he died by his own hand it was his choice to do so, but he was alive when BL entered the picture and started giving advice. I can't help thinking he might still be alive (albeit in jail) if better advice was given. But winning at all costs means not worrying about the cost to others, it seems.

It certainly has cost a lot. Aside from the millions of dollars of resources wasted searching all over for someone who was basically in the back yard the whole time (metaphorically), the strategy of hide-and-obfuscate-and-keep-all-mouths-shut cost BL's life. Yes, if he died by his own hand it was his choice to do so, but he was alive when BL entered the picture and started giving advice. I can't help thinking he might still be alive (albeit in jail) if better advice was given. But winning at all costs means not worrying about the cost to others, it seems.
Which is why I'm of the opinion that the Laundries hung their son out to dry. If he committed suicide, they neither reported their grieving son running out the door to LE, nor did they turn him over to LE to prevent him from leaving when LE first showed up on their doorstep. If CL did tell SB that he tried to stop Brian from leaving that day, that Brian was so upset that he knew something bad was going to happen, then the fact that he didn't immediately call 911 and have them follow up with his son is very telling.

Well yes but I think if the Laundries had urged their son to talk to LE. Or turned him in themselves he would be alive today and he would explain why it happened!

silence is not always golden!
If he was innocent he would not have run away!
I completely agree! If they want to cooperated with LE their son would be alive! He would be locked up probably but alive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares