Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems weird to me that Gabby was crying in this scenario, though. It made sense when she was upset about Brian creating a scene. But now she's crying because they were forced to pay for a meal they presumably ordered? That just doesn't make sense. I don't doubt the manager's story, but it is possible somewhere along the line things have been mixed up. I agree the witness was embellishing, but this version of events doesn't quite add up.

Just my opinion. I took everything the witness said with a grain of salt and I'm treating this the same way. This is hearsay at this point. Notoriously unreliable. Awaiting confirmation, which we may never get.

Anyway, in the big picture, nobody ever reported seeing Gabby at Split Stream. It just seems highly likely that she was killed on the 27th. Which would put her time of death not long after the Merry Piglet incident. Did it play a part? Maybe not. Maybe it is just a crazy coincidence that there was some kind of an incident at a restaurant earlier that day.
I mentioned this earlier, but for people with high levels of anxiety, this situation could easily lead to crying. Confrontation, feeling like you've been taken advantage of, feeling helpless are all triggers. And sometimes, its just the last freaking straw after other frustrations. Flies, dirty boyfriend feet, tiny van, blog pressures... yeah, I might cry too.

I’m
And its a death sentence for your restaurant's online presence if the management said anything negative about GP. So I can fully understand why the restaurant doesn't want to talk about it. On the other hand, saying something negative about BL gets you celebrated and that person loved talking about it. In the end though, whatever actually happened won't change the outcome of what happened soon after.

The manager said they left without paying, were caught outside so they paid, then Gabby went inside to ask for a refund. I don’t think the manager was very positive about her at all.

I mentioned this earlier, but for people with high levels of anxiety, this situation could easily lead to crying. Confrontation, feeling like you've been taken advantage of, feeling helpless are all triggers. And sometimes, its just the last freaking straw after other frustrations. Flies, dirty boyfriend feet, tiny van, blog pressures... yeah, I might cry too.
I don't think the manager said she was crying, or even that she seemed upset. She said Gabby asked for the money back, and when the manager refused, they just left. It sounds to me like they both were pretty calm. Imo

Last edited:
The same witnesses who said they couldn't hear what was going on?

I posted the witness interview. But, found it odd she did not hear what the argument was about but was sitting right next to them. And blamed everything on Brian. Yet, MP manager does not have a reason to lie about it now....

So.....even eye witnesses on youtube can get it completely wrong. LE knows this. I wish Brian Enin could interview the eye witness that said it was BL slapping GP.

I don't think the manager said she was crying, or even that she seemed upset. She said Gabby asked for the money back, and when the manager refused, they just left. It sounds to me they both were pretty calm. Imo
I agree. My response was meant for those who believe the witness who claims she was crying. I tend to believe the manager, but if she was crying, it would not surprise me.

not for me! is there some trick?

You have to click directly on the NewsNationLive heading at the very top of this link (sixth title over), and NOT on the dropdown menu at that title -- which I did several times. Also, if you've already used your free time, you won't be able to get it at that link

NewsNation Streaming Live

I’m

The manager said they left without paying, were caught outside so they paid, then Gabby went inside to ask for a refund. I don’t think the manager was very positive about her at all.

I didn't say the manager was being positive about her, I said if they said anything negative they'd be hated. I don't think stating a fact about who was asking for the refund is a negative. Not being positive isn't the same as being negative.

I believe he said they left because the food was taking too long …

IF they left without paying the bill because the food was taking too long, they probably had drinks and perhaps an appetizer that they needed to pay for that they received prior to the entrees. Maybe that's why they were approached in the parking lot for payment.

If there's one thing I've learned in this case, it's that nothing is as it seems. I won't take anyone's word as fact unless they are under oath or have made an official written statement to LE. IMO.

I didn't hear him say that. Was it during the show? I don't think the manager gave a reason for them not paying.

I am almost positive he said that - l will wait for replay and rewatch to confirm -

I posted the witness interview. But, found it odd she did not hear what the argument was about but was sitting right next to them. And blamed everything on Brian. Yet, MP manager does not have a reason to lie about it now....

So.....even eye witnesses on youtube can get it completely wrong. LE knows this. I wish Brian Enin could interview the eye witness that said it was BL slapping GP.
He wouldn't need to interview the witness who saw Brian slapping Gabby because there is a 911 recording of the call. We know they were running up and down the sidewalk with Brian hitting her because he was describing what he had just seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412