Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says "out of their location" but the storage locker at the condo is where they stored their stuff, which was fine, as long as his parents still owned it, but they sold it in July so he flew back to move their stuff out of the locker at the condo TO his parents home. I wonder if Garrison actually knows this?? jmo Probably not.
Where was it stated that is where they stored their stuff? I don't recall it being stated in MSM.

I think that is where they changed their address from, IMO address changed to BL parents address. LE did not say they changed their address to NY just that they moved there, IMO temporarily for the month they were there, then started their Van trip.

“What a lot of people don’t know, in June, Gabby and Brian moved out of their location and put a lot of stuff into storage and they changed their address and moved to New York and from there, they left for their cross-country adventure,” Garrison said.

Brain Laundrie update: North Port police chief talks about surveillance mistake
He says "out of their location" but the storage locker at the condo is where they stored their stuff, which was fine, as long as his parents still owned it, but they sold it in July so he flew back to move their stuff out of the locker at the condo TO his parents home. I wonder if Garrison actually knows this?? jmo Probably not.
What's going to happen about the credit card of over $1,000 fraud now? Everyone seems to have forgotten about that.
I guess petitos could sue his "estate" on behalf of Gabby, but, all they'd get is a crummy hammock. jmo

What's going to happen about the credit card of over $1,000 fraud now? Everyone seems to have forgotten about that.

There's not really anything they can do when the prime suspect is dead. Ya can't arrest a ghost.

There's just no closure. I want LE to release a detailed report with all their evidence included.
Question: What are we likely to see LE and the FBI release? Is there any precedent?

Last edited:

I guess petitos could sue his "estate" on behalf of Gabby, but, all they'd get is a crummy hammock. jmo

You would at least think that BL's parents would pay that debt.

Where was it stated that is where they stored their stuff? I don't recall it being stated in MSM.
The condo story originated with G's friend, Rose. It was published in a tabloid that WS accepts as MSM ((SUN). The locker and condo were discussed here for pages and pages, some time ago.jmo

It suddenly hit me that Brian and Gabby may have had an argument in MP, something that had nothing to do with the food or service or the restaurant at all. That could be what the witness overheard. Then, in the heat of the argument, the two walked out, perhaps Gabby leaving and Brian chasing after her or vice versa. The waitress realized they hadn't paid, followed them out and they paid. Then, perhaps they hadn't eaten and they re-entered the MP to ask for a refund for what they hadn't eaten.
The story we get from the manager may have only been part of the story. Just as what the witness stated is only part of the story.

Is Wabasso Avenue where GP and BL converted their van for their trip?
I think that is just assumed, because they likely wouldn't have been able to do it in a condo parking lot, so presumably they worked on at his parents home. But they worked on it for quite a while. Neighbors occasionally saw them doing that at Wabasso. jmo

It suddenly hit me that Brian and Gabby may have had an argument in MP, something that had nothing to do with the food or service or the restaurant at all. That could be what the witness overheard. Then, in the heat of the argument, the two walked out, perhaps Gabby leaving and Brian chasing after her or vice versa. The waitress realized they hadn't paid, followed them out and they paid. Then, perhaps they hadn't eaten and they re-entered the MP to ask for a refund for what they hadn't eaten.
The story we get from the manager may have only been part of the story. Just as what the witness stated is only part of the story.

Great suggestion! That seems very plausible! IMO.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

But they are paying in other ways because he plopped this mess on them. Not exactly respectful of his dear old parents' right to live in peace and comfort. jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
The condo story originated with G's friend, Rose. It was published in a tabloid that WS accepts as MSM ((SUN). The locker and condo were discussed here for pages and pages, some time ago.jmo
Yes I remember the story started by Rose but was it stated that is where they stored their things or were people just guessing that is where there things were stored?

what you just described is exactly the story the manager stated. They left without paying. A server went out to get payment. They came back in to ask for a refund.

Perhaps they had a argument about whose turn it was to pay or was one of them expecting to split the bill? IMO perhaps due to their argument, they walked out of the restaurant forgetting to pay. I certainly think they ate there as we've seen the bill. But paying on the pavement doesn't make sense to me as few people pay with cash these days nor does GP going in to ask for her money back. Did Brian pay for both, then GP paid additionally for her own and realised later that her share had been paid twice? The customer witness claimed that Brian was the one who was angry yet the Manager claimed that Brian was calm. Brian going into the restaurant four times then Gabby going back in later to apologise for Brian's behaviour seems to be an excessive amount of times.

Whatever happened, IMO GP and BL had money problems. When I travel with someone we have a special purse where we both put in an equal amount of cash and payments are made out of that kitty except when we have to pay by credit card in which case, we spit the bill.

What exactly is an illegal spot in a disbursed campground?

Spread Creek has numbered spots for camping now because too many people were camping all over the place and it was too crowded or something like that. Some of us looked it up on the campground's website, and that's the gist of what it said, but that doesn't necessarily mean that camping outside of those spots is actually "illegal", as in criminal, at least IMO. It's more like crowd control.

Perhaps they had a argument about whose turn it was to pay or was one of them expecting to split the bill? IMO perhaps due to their argument, they walked out of the restaurant forgetting to pay. I certainly think they ate there as we've seen the bill. But paying on the pavement doesn't make sense to me as few people pay with cash these days nor does GP going in to ask for her money back. Did Brian pay for both, then GP paid additionally for her own and realised later that her share had been paid twice? The customer witness claimed that Brian was the one who was angry yet the Manager claimed that Brian was calm. Brian going into the restaurant four times then Gabby going back in later to apologise for Brian's behaviour seems to be an excessive amount of times.

Whatever happened, IMO GP and BL had money problems. When I travel with someone we have a special purse where we both put in an equal amount of cash and payments are made out of that kitty except when we have to pay by credit card in which case, we spit the bill.

if they had money problems, how did he steal over $1000 from her just a few days later?

Spread Creek has numbered spots for camping now because too many people were camping all over the place and it was too crowded or something like that. Some of us looked it up on the campground's website, and that's the gist of what it said, but that doesn't necessarily mean that camping outside of those spots is actually "illegal", as in criminal, at least IMO. It's more like crowd control.

Agreed, but like many things its up to the park service to enforce it. The van was unmoved in that unmarked spot for at least 3 days and didn't get so much as a warning note. The Park Service must be overwhelmed and/or understaffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member