Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are lots of reasons BL might not have responded to a text from GP's parents (including not having his phone ). And I'm not sure GP's family ever called CL separately from RL. Cassie says she searched her phone after it was in tbe news she was called--no missed calls, no texts. So it pretty much comes down to RL not responding...and not responding on one day. Not days on end. I don't really find that so unacceptable but I understand others do.
JMO
But...one day when the texts/calls were "we're worried about the kids /we can't reach Gabby & are worried"? That's the kind of communication a person who knows of nothing seriously wrong would respond to asap.

Another tidbit I haven't seen mentioned before:

"... the warrant for Laundrie's arrest is about way more than illegal credit card use. TMZ obtained a motion filed by prosecutors requesting Brian be held without bail before his trial, because he's a danger to the community. Allegedly swiping someone's credit card hardly seems like a public safety issue, so the motion strongly suggests the feds suspect he's involved in something way more nefarious. The docs also state what's obvious at this point -- that Laundrie is a serious flight risk."

BBM. Interesting. So at that point they definitely wanted to lock him up and keep him locked up.

source: Federal Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito Death Case

Last edited:
Given all the "guesswork" and even some misinformation going around on the internet (WS Included) between the media and the public; there are many things that we'll never know the actual truth about.
Some people/groups could be lying on purpose just to get page clicks or another reason but none of it helps anything IMO and only hurts trying to find the actual truth.

We'll most likely never know what actually happened to Gabby or when or any confirmation of who killed her.
Same goes for BL.

MOO

Did they hear the message? I wasn't aware that has been established.
Of course it hasn't been "established.". But the likelihood of the P/S folks not trying more than once, or by only one method, seems very low. As does BL somehow managing to access both of his parents' phones (nevermind a house phone, if they had one) and blocking all of GP's parents' phones/numbers. As does the Ls not paying attention to incoming messages from the PS or about GP when they knew, at a minimum, that BL came home abruptly with the van and without GP.

The most reasonable, rational conclusion is that, for whatever reason, they chose not to acknowledge or respond to any outreach by the P/S.

They’re not Floridians
It cracks me up to see others views on FL. I wasn't born here. Arrived in '81. My kids are Floridians. The great majority that live here we're not born here unless they are young adults or kids. moo

An attorney was retained late on the 11th, after police showed up. That attorney told them not to talk to anyone. So the window where they even could have responded would have probably been on the 11th only, and we have no information showing that the Laundries received anything before their attorney told them not to talk.
When the police showed up, The Ls handed them their attorney’s info and refused to allow BL to talk to them. Logic begs there are only 2 scenarios to explain this ,
1. The Ls had already retained the atty for this matter and had been advised what to do
Or
2. There was a rule of the house that if LE EVER shows up, shut up, give them SBs card and THEN call their good friend, the atty who has represented them on REAL ESTATE legalities???

Do you think there could be enough underlying reason to warrant such a rule???

When the police showed up, The Ls handed them their attorney’s info and refused to allow BL to talk to them. Logic begs there are only 2 scenarios to explain this ,
1. The Ls had already retained the atty for this matter and had been advised what to do
Or
2. There was a rule of the house that if LE EVER shows up, shut up, give them SBs card and THEN call their good friend, the atty who has represented them on REAL ESTATE legalities???

Do you think there could be enough underlying reason to warrant such a rule???
What rule?

According to this article BL worked at a garden center in NY in 2017 & 2018. He would have turned 20 in Nov 2017. He would have been in NY, not FL.

Brian Laundrie’s former co-worker remembers him as ‘chameleon’ and ‘weirdo’ who sometimes lost temper

According to this article, BL graduated from high school in NY in 2016. In June 2016 he would have been 18. So I don't think he was in FL in 2015 when he was 17.

Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie yearbook pics revealed after meeting at school

I'm pretty sure the article you linked claiming to show a picture of Brian's teenage bedroom has been debunked. In 2017 when the house was put on the market he would have been in NY. I believe those may be pictures taken when a tenant lived there.

Regardless, it makes no sense to list a charge on a missing person report that is

1. Irrelevant to going missing

2. No more recent than about 3 years old

3. Possibly a dropped charge since no reporter ever found evidence of it. We certainly would have heard about it if a reporter had found any previous criminal charges.

I actually think MIP means something else on that form.
JMO
Could it mean Missing Indang
But...one day when the texts/calls were "we're worried about the kids /we can't reach Gabby & are worried"? That's the kind of communication a person who knows of nothing seriously wrong would respond to asap.
Especially whenever JP left messages saying that he was calling the police to let them know the kids are missing. No response. Did the Laundries respond to the LEO or detective's messages, or at the very least pick up the phone? They had to of known Gabby's family was in deep distress by then!
M00

So... there was all kinds of police activity at the Laundries on the 10th and 11th. According to LE call logs:

9/10/2021 15:58:34 Problem Settled
9/10/2021 18:26:02 Problem Settled
9/11/2021 13:12:33 Problem Settled
9/11/2021 16:38:04 No Police Action Needed
9/11/2021 20:28:27 Report Submitted

Source: Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen

So what the heck was going on? And we are told their attorney became involved at around 23:30 on the 11th.

There were reports that Gabby's father was involved in at least one of these calls but that was later denied. Surely somebody associated with the Petitos was at the Laundry house? This can't be a coincidence.

Given all the "guesswork" and even some misinformation going around on the internet (WS Included) between the media and the public; there are many things that we'll never know the actual truth about.
Some people/groups could be lying on purpose just to get page clicks or another reason but none of it helps anything IMO and only hurts trying to find the actual truth.

We'll most likely never know what actually happened to Gabby or when or any confirmation of who killed her.
Same goes for BL.

MOO
Wish Anne Rule was still alive and writing True Crime books.

There will be books written, hopefully some of quality, insight, and inside info.

Could it mean Missing Indang

Especially whenever JP left messages saying that he was calling the police to let them know the kids are missing. No response. Did the Laundries respond to the LEO or detective's messages, or at the very least pick up the phone? They had to of known Gabby's family was in deep distress by then!
M00
Their attorney said yes, to FBI and LE.

I know that we , the public most likely do not have the right to know what really happened during this whole saga, but I guess I'm nosey and like to have resolve, blame my passion for Nancy Drew book collection from Jr high.
Seriously look at her full instagram account. Insight is found there.

So... there was all kinds of police activity at the Laundries on the 10th and 11th. According to LE call logs:

9/10/2021 15:58:34 Problem Settled
9/10/2021 18:26:02 Problem Settled
9/11/2021 13:12:33 Problem Settled
9/11/2021 16:38:04 No Police Action Needed
9/11/2021 20:28:27 Report Submitted

Source: Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen

So what the heck was going on? And we are told their attorney became involved at around 23:30 on the 11th.

There were reports that Gabby's father was involved in at least one of these calls but that was later denied. Surely somebody associated with the Petitos was at the Laundry house? This can't be a coincidence.
Could it have been JP called nppd for a welfare check on Gabby at the L's ?
I wonder what all of the other calls were about, were they 911 calls from RL? I would like to know if there was 911 calls or police interaction from Sept. 1 on thru? We know the ones made after September 13 would be about protesters on their lawn, etc.

I honestly think look at the media only thread end to end and her instagram in my opinion only. I think most of us will come to a better conclusion. I understand that many want answers. So read end to end.

What rule?
From my supposition:

“2. There was a rule of the house that if LE EVER shows up, shut up, give them SBs card and THEN call their good friend, the atty who has represented them on REAL ESTATE legalities???”

From my supposition:

“2. There was a rule of the house that if LE EVER shows up, shut up, give them SBs card and THEN call their good friend, the atty who has represented them on REAL ESTATE legalities???”

How do you know? background?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member