Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. All we know for certain is the date her mother has stated publicly. Anything else is speculation at this point. They could have called earlier, but 'getting worried' does not necessarily equate with 'began calling.' LE presumably has seen all necessary phone records and would move to charge the Ls with something based on that if they felt they had done something wrong. MOO

Agreed!
Bam!!

All good questions. I didn't realise the Monarch Butterfly wall photos were from the time period when BL was allegedly back in FL

MOO

The photos were posted 8/24. They could have been taken and posted with BL that day, or because Instagram allows you to post older photos, they could have been from any time before that. There is no evidence one way or the other, but we can't necessarily assume BL was not with her when they were taken. MOO

The van was towed late at night, but I believe their initial effort to talk to the L's and Brian was earlier in the day. Daylight. When they were handed SB's card. jmo
bbm

Link?

Edit to clarify: Do you have a link to something (i.e., news, interviews, press releases, etc.) that informed your belief?

ETA: It would be useful to have for the timeline of the Ls.

Last edited:
IMO, it would make sense that GP and BL traveled from Moab to SLC where GP stayed in the hotel, then after they reunited, headed north through Ogden on the way to Wyoming. It makes the most sense to me that the Ogden butterfly photos were taken and posted at about the same time around 8/24, and that BL and GP were together. This is just all my speculation only, based on looking at map ;)

SB is not Cassies lawyer, and I don't think she had retained one at that time, so all I can think is that the L's asked her not to talk or ask questions about Gabby's absence, because it would upset poor little Brian. The first time Cassie spoke, she seemed to think there was "some misunderstanding" between G&B.....that she hoped would be cleared up. jmo

I didn't say anything about attorneys. The Laundries likely told Cassie not to speak to or communicate otherwise with the Petitos. Parental advice in the best interest of the family.

That is true. All we know for certain is the date her mother has stated publicly. Anything else is speculation at this point. They could have called earlier, but 'getting worried' does not necessarily equate with 'began calling.' LE presumably has seen all necessary phone records and would move to charge the Ls with something based on that if they felt they had done something wrong. MOO
Gabby's parents time and time again have showed their anger, worry and fear. To say "getting worried' does not necessarily equate with 'began calling" in my opinion undermines their doing everything in their power to contact someone.

As I said when data is released we will see when and how desperately they tried to contact Brian and Laundries.

I said I believe so... If there is a dispute about that, ok.jmo

Sorry if that post wasn't clear. lol. I edited my post to clarify that it would be helpful to have a link (i.e., news, interviews, press releases, etc.) for the timeline of the L parents. Of course, people can believe anything, but I was hoping that your belief was informed by something factual.

Last edited:
bbm

Link?

Edit to clarify: Do you have a link to something (i.e., news, interviews, press releases, etc.) that informed your belief?

ETA: It would be useful to have for the timeline of the Ls.
I believe there was a welfare check for Gabby..to see if she was there. That's when they handed LE the card for LE to contact their lawyer if they have questions. I don't know if they even told le that Gabby wasn't there, but if they thought that she was, they wouldn't have hauled her van away. Later that night she was declared "missing" by Suffolk County, NY, and soon thereafter, LE arrived to haul her van away...Around 11:30pm, SB says he was retained for this case. jmo

RSBM "if" data is released - we may never find out unfortunately moo
Yes "if".....
I hope it is.
Because the records kept by wireless phone companies are immense and very detailed.

Wireless companies keep records of when and where a phone call is made, when text messages are sent and received, and when data is transferred.

The records of this data will show the caller’s phone number, duration of call, start and end time of the call, and the cell phone tower the phone was connected to.

Additionally a call detail record will provide all call attempts whether they connected or not. The cell tower, and therefore location.

Then there is text messages themselves...

That's just wireless. Landline's hold valuable information also.

These are the very things that nailed Patrick Frazee. He is now sentenced to life plus 56 years for murdering Kelsey Berreth.

Yes "if".....
I hope it is.
Because the records kept by wireless phone companies are immense and very detailed.

Wireless companies keep records of when and where a phone call is made, when text messages are sent and received, and when data is transferred.

The records of this data will show the caller’s phone number, duration of call, start and end time of the call, and the cell phone tower the phone was connected to.

Additionally a call detail record will provide all call attempts whether they connected or not. The cell tower, and therefore location.

Then there is text messages themselves...

That's just wireless. Landline's hold valuable information also.

These are the very things that nailed Patrick Frazee. He is now sentenced to life plus 56 years for murdering Kelsey Berreth.

Even if they are released, and show the Laundries ignored hundreds of calls, texts, and emails from Gabby's family... while it would certainly be a moral failing, it would be in no way illegal.

Even if they are released, and show the Laundries ignored hundreds of calls, texts, and emails from Gabby's family... while it would certainly be a moral failing, it would be in no way illegal.
Indeed but of course we don't know what BL could've told them about him and Gabby. The Ls may have a reasonable explanation for ignoring the Ps - we just don't know moo

RBBM. The justice system which dictates what LE can and cannot do does not always reflect, IMO, whether or not LE feels like 'they had done something wrong' or not. I believe we've heard quite a bit of frustration from local LE to understand that even they felt quite frustrated at the parents lack of cooperation, haven't we?
Legally wrong and morally wrong are two different camps. I think that's what we're seeing reflected in these discussions.
Expressing only my opinion, lol, like a child ~ I like mine best. :):):)

Its not just the ignored ones.

The data from every device, from every cell phone and from every landline could/can paint for LE damaging outline involving Laundries.

RBBM. The justice system which dictates what LE can and cannot do does not always reflect, IMO, whether or not LE feels like 'they had done something wrong' or not. I believe we've heard quite a bit of frustration from local LE to understand that even they felt quite frustrated at the parents lack of cooperation, haven't we?
Legally wrong and morally wrong are two different camps. I think that's what we're seeing reflected in these discussions.
Expressing only my opinion, lol, like a child ~ I like mine best. :):):)
bbm
Agreed.

As far as 'legally' wrong ....
The L.'s contacted their real estate lawyer fairly soon.
I'd like to know when they felt they'd better hire one, and also if the L.'s felt an atty. was necessary in the event they could possibly face charges ?
After hearing what this lawyer, SB, has had to comment on -- the L.'s might have been better served hiring a more competent lawyer.
Including SB's dropping hints that the L.'s knew more than they said they knew -- which are very different from each other.
SB's doing a 180∘ when asked about his comments in the interviews didn't help.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member