Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family’s statement is to the point. To be so strong; fighting to find Gabby when you know they’ve got to be hurting tremendously at the same time.
I just can't even imagine.

Their daughter is missing, and they fear the worst. The man who has all the answers, the man she trusted, the man she loved, won't say a word.

Just as bad, his family refuses to show an ounce of compassion, and do the right thing.

Now he's hiding, like a coward. Salt meet wound.

He may have gone back to where he disposed of Gabby to cover his tracks.
This is what I'm thinking of too. If he left on Tuesday he could already be back in Wyoming. Either he went back to get rid of any evidence, or maybe he left her injured or she did "disappear" and hes gone back to look for her (my hopeful wish of her being alive still). But his behavior leads me to believe she is long dead. I wish he'd just give it up and tell everyone what they need to know. The parents too. I can't believe they're covering for him.

Up until now we have assumed he drove the car home but to my knowledge we have no real proof of this. (If there is if someone could please post.)

So it is not far fetched that someone met him in Utah and took the van back to Florida for him with him fleeing from there and never setting foot in Florida. LE should call his siter down to the station and ask if she has physically seen him. We know she said she had not spoken to him, but had she even seen him.

TikToker picked him up on the 29th. He was on foot and alone. Where was the van? Gone already? My thinking has completely shifted now. Now I'm doubting he was ever present in Florida.

Last edited:
If you put the MSM in her media thread I will go back and do the timeline or just tag me tonight if you post news stuff and I will copy tomorrow - thanks
MAR 17
: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary
JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2
: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL - GP is the owner of the van
JUL 5: The couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks
JUL 8: Their next stop was Colorado Springs
JUL 10: Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park
JUL 16: Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park
JUL 20: Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks
JUL 21: The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park
JUL 26: Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs
JUL 30: The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch
==================================
AUG 10
: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his gf then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.
AUG 12: The couple was at the organic store (Moonflower) from 9am to 3pm according to the police video - they were going to get water and showers - police report incident is at 4pm and the video is over an hour long of this incident. BL is taken to a hotel -Where does Gabby go for the night?

AUG 12
: The couple took a hike at Arches National Park - Believe the hike was august 9 and posted on aug 12
AUG 12 Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito
AUG 12 Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE) - Is this where Gabby stayed in her van/tent?

AUG 13
: BF posted an Instagram photo from their next destination in Moab
=============================
AUG 17: BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23 -Some reports say he moved stuff into storage and some say out of storage

AUG 19: YouTube travel video posted
AUG 21: Gabbys dad orders Uber eats
AUG 21: Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.
AUG 23: BL returns from Florida trip via airplane (Where was the van parked?)
AUG 24: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park
Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.
AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it (this is new information for the timeline)
AUG 27
- Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)
AUG 27 & 30: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom
After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.”
AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - No service in Yosemite
August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify
SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone, retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation
SEP 10:: Gabby’s mother texted Brian and his mother, Roberta, trying to get in touch with Gabby, but neither replied The family alerted the National Park Service.
Sept 10-? Discovery of her Van
SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM
Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI
Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement
Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest
Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement
Sep 15- Northport police chief asks BL lawyer to assist in finding Gabby
Sep 17 - FBI takes over search in WY (GTNP =Grand Teton National Park)
Sept 17- BL family asks police to come to their home
Sept 17- LE at BL home - he is declared missing by his parents as of Tuesday

——-
Note:
September 1: POI BL is in Florida (we don't yet know when he left with her van to drive home to his parents house where he remains)

4 songs were added to the playlist "Mtn tops," on an account Gabby Petito appears to share with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie: Many of the songs, collected on an account she appeared to share with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, focus on love and heartache.
"Your woman is your angel, is your left side, is your whole life; easily the most beautiful thing in the world," one song, Matt Berry’s "Woman," begins. "She'll soothe you; she'll accuse you; she'll confuse you; she'll lose you but always be the best friend you have in the world."

Another song, "Take My Hand," is about picking up a stranger at a bar. "The Badger’s Wake" is about a badger decomposing underground.

Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online

Missing woman's haunting songs on Spotify account may provide answers

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*
ETA discovery of the van by Gabbys dad on person is questionable- he may have driven by and called LE (need to research this)
Thank you!
t4526.gif

I don't think anyone can be held in the USA without an arrest, POI's are free to travel and aren't required to check in with anyone.
Even a suspect has to be arrested to be detained.
The only other citizens who cannot travel are people who have that stipulation in their bail or probation.

They can be tailed even if they can't be held.

Statement released from North Port Police just now -- said he was last seen "WEARING A HIKING BAG WITH A WAIST STRAP."

I don't know anyone who wears a HIKING BAG with a WAIST STRAP inside their parents' living room.

Why was this included in the police note? WHERE was he last seen?!

I'm assuming on a hiking trail.

Unless he told his parents he was going to stay at one of his sisters' houses or somewhere else but really left.

Gabby Petito missing: Protest erupts at Brian Laundrie's home; fiancé goes missing himself

“The family is claiming they have not seen him since Tuesday,” Taylor said. “Our information that we had was that he was in that home throughout this week. Whether that turns out to be true, we’ll see.

Taylor clarified that the police department was not actively “tailing” Laundrie even though he's a person of interest in his finance's disappearance.

“We're not tailing this person, you know he’s not wanted in a crime,” Taylor said. “And it's still a missing person case, so you know, we weren't following him around town.

I absolutely believe BL drove the van home after whatever happened with Gabby happened. I think that there will be evidence somewhere along the way of his travels.

I don’t think he expected this story to go national, so he thought that by not speaking, he could go about life and avoid having to speak with LE until much later, if ever.

Now, I think he’s running scared. I would look for him to be in the wilderness somewhere trying to camp indefinitely. JMO

You know, he probably heard about Sarm Heslop's case in the Virgin Islands. She "disappeared" from a (small) boat she was on with her boyfriend. He refused to cooperate and sailed off into the night thanks to less than diligent police work.

Sarm Heslop: US Virgin Islands police say they were denied search warrant for Siren Song catamaran

If that is the case, I can't imagine they would contact LE and waste resources trying to find him under the impression "he could be anywhere." HIPAA would protect him from the public knowing he was there but I don't think he would have been reported missing. MOO
Or maybe that's where they thought he was but found out he checked himself out.... That is just out of my butt though....no real reason to believe that

Sure... How did he get past the bastion of reporters outside?

That’s a very good point. Possible? Yes. Probably not likely. I imagine he’d need assistance/some one aiding him……or just be very very good at sneaking and strategically moving around a suburban neighborhood(possible depending on what he did as a teenager). Still…..I lean toward a bs story and someone aided him if that’s even close to the truth.

I’m wondering if he isn’t trying to sneak back to where ever he “left” her because he‘s feeling unsure that he found a good enough hiding spot now that it’s getting so much publicity. I hate saying that, but maybe if he does he’ll lead LE right to her. MOO
I had the same thought. Return to the scene. Wish we knew where the remote camping spot outside the park was. Had to be close to Snake River imo. Maybe he remembered leaving something & needed to retrieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member