Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought and observation… I’m not sure if it has been brought up and I missed it somewhere . But could it just be that he hiked to Colter Bay with the intention to shower? Clean up for his drive home and not drag much evidence into the van. I’m not familiar with the Tetons but I only found three public shower facilities.

She would have gotten the hotel if they had money for it and they charged her. But since she was the "abuser" in this case, he got the motel as the abused. It was paid for by a victims support group that has a shelter for women and supply hotels for "battered" husbands. It was a compromise that got them separated for the night and her not charged with domestic violence. Although, IMO she probably slept in the hotel with him that night.
I agree with seeing him that night. I had no idea about it being paid for.

Where is Brian Laundrie? A private investigator says it would've been easy for him to flee the country

According to Morse, police are likely considering two scenarios while searching for Laundrie: that he is in hiding or that he will attempt suicide. Morse said that the chances of Laundrie attempting suicide are "above average," because if he ends up facing charges in the state of Florida in connection with Petito's disappearance, there could be severe legal consequences.
There were several reports earlier of a BL sighting in AL. I don't know if they were ever verified.

Actually, going towards Alabama, Louisiana and the Texas coastal area would make sense for him. The only real way for him to stay on the lam is to find a job that pays in cash. After the last month of hurricanes in that area there are plenty of people that are looking for help to dig out their flooded homes. IMO, many would shell out cash for a young man willing to help with the heavy work.

JMO

it disappeared today and the profile picture has been deleted. It is important - Spotify is like a social media account in that only the logged in user should be able to edit the playlists unless they are publicly collaboative, Brian and Gabby's aren’t, I checked. So either there’s a wierd blip in Spotify’s code that deleted the profile pic and the title that was manually inputted for Brian’s final playlist or Brian himself has deleted it somehow.

google tells me sometimes Spotify has a bug that deleted playlists and titles but it doesn’t seem to affect a single users single playlist. It affects all thier playlists. Brian and Gabby have 12 playlists. One has had the title deleted.

this *could* be important.

edited to add- I share an account with my partner on Spotify so we are both equally able to access the same spotify account, and I believe Brian and Gabby were doing the same on theirs.

Honestly, this will be the most 21st-century idiot crime ever, if he's found because he changed the title/profile pic on a Spotify account while on the run from the FBI.

Have you got a screenshot with it before the title got changed? I’m thinking we should upload it to the fbi digital thing…

perfect- this is what it looks like now -

I like a varied range of music but having listened to these tracks on this playlist, I find them disturbing.
It's quite scary for me to think what may have occurred and then BL listening to this stuff driving back to his parents home.
MOO

So now we have Brian arriving home in the early morning of Wednesday September 1st. It is still possible he left the night of the 29th into the early morning hours of the 30th and made it back to North Port at 10:26am. I had suggested earlier he got home late the night of the 1st but I'm still willing to bet he drove nonstop the whole way, maybe stopping for an hour or two to take a nap. I also suspect he turned her phone on and then off again periodically but kept it with him until he got back to Florida. Like he couldn't let go. Like he needed to know what people were texting and sending to her. Then tossed it in a river or even the Gulf of Mexico when he got back to North Port.

And to your point, August has 31 days, so he would have not just had the 30th, but also the 31st.

Thanks. People keep calling it rough terrain and that it would be impossible to hike the snake river to Coulter bay. I just don't see that. I don't even think it would take two full days to do it.

I've never hiked the trail by the river personally, so I couldn't speak to that aspect. But walking beside the highway would be quick and easy. You could do that part in a not very long day.

The Gabby Petito hashtag has been viewed hundreds of millions of times. And as this board alone demonstrates quite well, very few people are anything other than totally convinced of BL's guilt. Dude is screwed no matter what happens.

No one cares about this, of course, because the rights of defendants are near the bottom of things we worry about (which is kinda weird, since it was near the top of the list of things the founders of the country were concerned about. But times have changed). I have to laugh at that quote from the agents saying something like "we're not going to make you into a spectacle, Brian," or something to that effect, when they were trying to convince him to turn himself in (no idea how to find that now, with the volumes and volumes of posts/material that's been written about this case just in the last day or two). That's exactly what's gonna happen. Judging from the public sentiment, he might as well put on a bright red dunce cap and wear a sign around his neck saying, "I'M GUILTY!"
Are we getting a tad ahead of ourselves here?
We don't even know if he's still alive, do we?
Or how Gabby died?

I think confusion is occurring between what was stated during the released 911 call and what is in the police report. Two separate sources and perspectives in a moment of time with differing documentation. Hope that helps..
But the police report also mentions that they were responding to a report of an altercation in which the male was reported to have assaulted the female. It's in the first paragraph of the first page of the report.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1438214030271950857

It would be an easy drive to Cody, around 4 hours. Jackson airport itself also has flights to/from Denver. Source: I saw the gate at Denver in the first week of September.
I hope FBI checks out all the flight manifests to get a clear picture of when and where BL was during the critical time period. Also whether other family members were involved.

Honestly, this will be the most 21st-century idiot crime ever, if he's found because he changed the title/profile pic on a Spotify account while on the run from the FBI.

well Tiktok found her body and they too are monitoring all of his on line accounts. Including the playlist. Who knows, whatever catches him.

Unless I missed it, BL can go where ever he pleases. Until and unless he is arrested or is required by law to surface. The reason for the search for him is because his parents have reported him as a danger to himself, most likely. Which he may be—I would not be surprised, nor would anyone else if BL turns up dead or seriously self harmed.
He sure can… but like I said…IMO, he will end up being a wanted person before this is through.

They had a 911 caller who said he was hitting her. I am not sure how much detail they included in the BOLO. Could have just said a DV incident and didn't say who was hitting who. I don't know if the 911 caller ever gave a statement to a cop. They did have a witness statement from "Christopher" who said he didn't see him hit her.
I never saw Christopher’s actual statement. What I heard was beard cop SAYING that was what Christopher said. And interestingly, the same cop is the one who seemed to have a dog in the fight with “crazy woman” problems. I want to hear from Christopher and from whoever made the released 911 call if they are two different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214