Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense. Then the mother would know that she was asking for help. She is saying that she knows it not Gabby because in no circumstance would Gabby be calling her grandfather Stan.

Was the time for this text or the snapchat given.

JMO the van really really bothers me the way it was parked... being OCD the position is not right.. Its pulled thru too far forward and the slide door of the van would be turned around to open to the creek so I could see the water...(this has caused friction with my hubby having to do several adjustments to get it just right for me....) then I pulling chairs rugs etc...making it homey. See how cold and closed up and so close to the road with only ONE pair of sandals.... feels off....

I did not find their overall response inappropriate, without our 20/20 hindsight, given the alternative to gabbie or both getting a permanent DV arrest record.
But the chat on the vehicle after, even if an innocent attempt to be an older bro, was miles off base IMHO

It was unbelievably sexist IMO and identifying with BL's POV rather than Gabby's, which made the whole conversation incredibly inappropriate. The cop actually said he only took his wife along with him in cramped quarters of a truck when he was a truck driver so she could get him food. He said that was the ONLY good thing about having her along. It was an appalling thing to say to a man who had just been beating his girlfriend up on a public sidewalk. Unbelievable to me that cops talk that way to suspects. But of course, BL was not a suspect at that point because the cops BRO'd him, ignoring the 911 caller who said they saw him hitting her.

Note found on Brian Laundrie’s car after disappearance

The family of Brian Laundrie who vanished as authorities hunted for his girlfriend, Gabby Petito — found a note left on his car in Florida, their attorney told The Post on Monday.

Police left the notice on Laundrie’s Mustang, which his family found Wednesday parked near the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County, according to attorney Steven Bertolino.

The note had asked for the car to be removed — but the family left the vehicle there until Thursday, hoping he’d return to it, Bertolino said.

What's BL runnin' from?

Innocence is no reason to run and hide. I would have to be in denial to believe an innocent man would be desperate to evade the law.

What's he runnin' from again? Am I to believe he's afraid he may be accused of something he did not do? Therefore, he bolts?

Nay Nay. I was born at night, but not LAST night.

Not to mention, when the FBI shows up, surrounds your home, enters it, spends umpteen hours there, hauls out boxes and stuff, well, that ain't a good sign.

And just how does the FBI get a warrant to do all that?

"no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause"

Probable cause I might ask, what could that possibly be in this case?

FYI, I love rhetorical questions.

Has anyone noticed that the Spotify playlist Brian made on his way home from Wyoming has had its name dropped on Spotify?

The Spotify account for reference is 'NomadicStatik.' The playlist Brian created on August, 30th was titled 'selfconsumption.' It now does not have a title.
That’s a little weird. Maybe it was reported too many times and is now stuck in limbo? Or some other kind of glitch. Because I don’t think you can have a playlist without a name.

Interesting?…

I pulled this photo off Brian’s Spotify account:
upload_2021-9-20_18-59-29.jpeg
Mtn tops

Then I did a reverse photo search and found it was uploaded on:

user/gabbypetito - First found on Sep 15, 2021

playlist/0EqiKgmC5cWljcH8cZvGHq - First found on Sep 20, 2021

user/gabbypetito - First found on Sep 20, 2021

Filename: https://i.scdn.co/image/ab67706c0000bebb69ec55a91ad4526673b3072f

[URL="https://tineye.com/search/05ad922ad80ffc8dff3c12dbd91f5b3b1a5be214?sort=crawl_date&order=asc&page=1"]TinEye Reverse Image Search
[/URL]

I have commented once or twice in the 6 or 7 years I’ve been a member here, but check in daily and follow some cases more closely than others as usually appreciate most people’s input.

This one is off the rails with the bickering, so that’s annoying.

I did want to point out 2 things.. first, in many pictures and videos, Brian is wearing flip flops almost so identical to Gabby’s it’s really impossible to tell if the flip flops outside the van were hers or his. Second.. In his last Instagram post, the photos appear to be taken with his cell phone propped somewhere as opposed to another person taking them. Where is the necklace he seemed to always have on? It’s missing in that postbof photos and I’m wondering if that was something they found where Gabby was recovered.
I've heard no reports of anything regarding the necklace. It has been mentioned by others, but afaik, nothing yet. I 100% agree that the photos seem to be a solo effort.

I’ve read some articles suggesting that Gabby had mentioned to a friend that Brian has had visual and auditory hallucinations.
Is there any confirmation to this? Have other spoken out that Brian had these issues?

The BL family lawyer isn't in North Port. He's on Long Island. What self-respecting lawyer involved in a case this huge, keeps himself over 1300 miles away from his clients?
He should be outside The Laundrie residence arranging for his client's protection. He's left them dangling with an angry country ready to do them harm. I wonder why he's THERE and they're in North Port.
Is BL hiding out on Long Island?
Perhaps because he’s a real estate attorney, in over his head?

i'm assuming it was only speculation, but several threads ago it was suggested that she wanted to stay with the van so that he couldn't take it and leave her behind...again, speculation as far as i know.

Some bad memory speculation here: the motel room was thought to be the less desirable alternative - like staying there wouldn't be very pleasant. And since she was the one having high anxiety, it may have been better for her to stay in the van.

Really dumb

how did they know this?? Really dumb question

When your phone connects to a cellular network it gets logged and also does when it connects to a new tower as you move around. Police can request those records from her phone company.

It is usually possible to tell if it was powered off or ran out of battery based on the messages to the towers just before

When your phone connects to a cellular network it gets logged. Police can request those records from her phone company.

It is usually possible to tell if it was powered off or ran out of battery based on the messages to the towers just before
Thanks I wasn’t for sure if he had her phone or if they had her tower info :(

That last would take you to Interstate 80. It would be the quickest way to get to a high-speed Interstate highway. Going through Riverton to Rawlins also takes you to I-80. From there, you'd have a bunch of choices to head southward.

I keep wondering whether he left the van for, ahem, somebody else to pick up and headed north to the airport in Bozeman and a flight to most anywhere.

Hm, now that I think about it, he wouldn't have to go as far as Bozeman. At this time of year, West Yellowstone airport has direct service to both SLC and Denver, possibly other places as well.

But air travel will be the easiest to track. Even pretty dumb people probably wouldn't try to fly under these circumstances. Easier to travel by land and change your appearance. If you don't drive, buy alcohol, stay in hotels you don't have to show ID. But unless he left long ago he's going to find it really difficult to travel right now by any means. I'm sure the FBI has a sense of how much the parents have been involved and that should help narrow down when he actually left and how and thus narrow down the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back