Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what exact details the FBI has that BL is out there. Hopefully it's more than what the parents told them. Certainly a TON of resources being utilized.

I personally don't think he'll even be found

Going back over Gabby's videos and I realized just how talented she was. She must've spent hours working on those vlogs, they were very cleanly edited and the production value was one you'd expect from a full-time YouTuber.

I suspect that the mustang was in the garage all the time that he was home and the van was parked behind it until it was towed away. That may be why we never saw the mustang until Wednesday of last week. He may have stashed supplies in the trunk. Then, reportedly drove the mustang to the park where his parents scooped it up late Tuesday or early Wednesday. Also, if it is true that an empty gun case was found in the mustang by LE after it had been returned to the driveway, his parents certainly saw it and knew that he had the gun. They may not have known that until after they picked up the mustang from the park...but then they worried that he was suicidal yet waited til Friday to invite LE to speak with them. JMO
I don't believe there would have been any room in the garage for the Mustang. If you look back through the postings of the FBI search, there is a pic of the garage, piled high and deep with boxes and other things. There would not have been any room in the garage for the Mustang.

Not a giant leap, though.

New here. I really appreciated how even at the end of the interview, when Walsh is being cut off because they're out of time, he doesn't stop talking, in order to emphasize, essentially, BL is dangerous, his parents could be next, and reiterates, "He's a sociopath." Zero equivocation. Thank you, John Walsh.

Does anyone remember the interview w/ her dad discussing reporting her missing? If I remember right they called to do it in Florida first and were told to do it in NY? I would love to source this interview if anyone knows where it is again. I see another misstep if so.

Why would they advise that since his daughter, Gabby lived in Florida for over two years?

I think the Baker sighting is him. The backpack is also shown in another picture in the back of the van, possibly at the Moab traffic stop. It's an unusual combination for a backpack. It's a hell of a coincidence if its not him. Lines up with other sightings as well.

Look at the profile in the Baker picture. The nose doesn't look like his IMO

Someone should ask the neighbor if he got a good look at Brian while he was mowing the lawn to confirm whether or not he even had wounds.
Would depend on how well the neighbor saw BL but that would be a good question to ask. Would depend on would location and what he was wearing at the time obviously

Gabby went into this adventure with a goal and a purpose. She worked and saved to follow her dream. Not my dream but hers.

I try to find what was Brian’s dream? Everybody has to have some kind of goal. Following one’s girlfriend isn’t it!

Bryan had no purpose other than to drive and pose for Gabby's photos.

Bryan should have been in the real world of working and studying to be able to get some kind of job to support himself.

I’ve written that I see the signs of enabling between Brian and his parents.

My dear friend enables her alcoholic son and it’s a tragedy.
A bit harsh, eh? He was raising plants.

the preserve (such a gentle name), but the description of it doesn't scream welcome wagon , and though he is an outdoorsman of sorts...no one really chooses to be in that location or wants to stay very long. I wouldn't look for a million dollars with a detailed map for guidance in that place.
I live in the area and have actually gone on nature walks (I wouldn't really call it a "hike" in Florida because it's all flat) in the Myakkahatchee Creek Park and Carlton Reserve (from the Venice entrance where they entered for the search today). It is a nice park with lots of nature to see, lots of trails. My husband used to be an avid birdwatcher so there were lots of birds out there. I wouldn't really describe it as "riddled with gators" but I also didn't visit while it was mostly flooded as it is now. That just takes the gators from the concentrated areas of water and disperses them. And also gators just don't attack anything that goes by. Generally if you leave them alone they will leave you alone. It really isn't as terrifying as people make it out to be to be out there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-104731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-104731_Chrome.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Edited_20210921_110940.mp4
    652.2 KB · Views: 190
Going back over Gabby's videos and I realized just how talented she was. She must've spent hours working on those vlogs, they were very cleanly edited and the production value was one you'd expect from a full-time YouTuber.
"Videos" ? Am i missing something? Only one video I know of. Or is there some elsewhere?

We don't know what they have been telling LE. I don't want to look protective of that family but we actually know next to nothing about what they knew, what they have reported to LE, when they contacted a lawyer, etc Most of what many think we know is conjecture and hearsay. And what facts we actually have soon becomes twisted into misinformation by the "telephone tag" effect
I realised that last night.
We know nothing at all about them apart from the fact that they were apparently uncooperative with LE until they needed LE help, allegedly...
Time enough to hate them if facts emerge to support that.
I find it very hard to warm to them though, that's just me personally. Bias.

Does anyone remember the interview w/ her dad discussing reporting her missing? If I remember right they called to do it in Florida first and were told to do it in NY? I would love to source this interview if anyone knows where it is again. I see another misstep if so.

So did they refuse to do it in Florida because she wasn't there? She didn't live in New York and was last seen in Wyoming. In the USA what's the precedence, where the person lives or where they go missing?

Schmidt said the family reached out to law enforcement agencies in Florida and New York. Police in Suffolk County agreed to file a missing person’s report on Sunday. They are asking anyone with information about Petito’s whereabouts to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.

Old link:

Gabby Petito disappearance: 22-year-old woman goes missing on van trip with fiancé, family says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member