Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so frustrating
And so many things make no sense
His parents were avoiding the family calls and going through their lawyer before letting their son run off on a hike, unnoticed by anyone
Makes no sense

Goodness gracious. Josh Taylor getting ahead of the game.

I'm glad this was said on WFLA, because people are going to speculate that it's BL.
Exactly just like that thing that happened in a different state the other day. I’m glad he got ahead of it!

umm… his attorney has issued multiple statements. What they say is the family will remain in the background and he has said he advised them not to say anything. He HAS NOT issued a statement saying that BL wasn’t involved or his parents were being honest. It’s a fact that at least 3-4 days went by without them telling the police he wasn’t at their home. None of this is assumptions. <modsnip>
I don't think we know for a fact that they waited to tell anyone that he wasn't there. We know for a fact when they initiated a missing person's report. Those are two different things. MOO.

He probably didn't think it would be the biggest story in the country for over a week. Things have changed.
Yes this. I truly think that he did not think that her disappearance would matter that much and even if her body was found, that he was far away in Florida and would not reach the news there.

Screen%20Shot%202021-09-16%20at%204.11.34%20PM.png

Lawyer demands Brian Laundrie family attorney remove Gabby Petito picture from sites

@JeremyHarrisTV
·
A Petito family spokesperson has confirmed to our partners at
@CBSNews
that this cross was left by the investigation team at the spot where Gabby’s body was recovered in Spread Creek.https://kutv.com/news/local/makeshift-cross-found-in-area-where-crews-searched-for-gabby-petito…

Bringing this over from the other thread so the links might not work.
I knew this was the case because it's exactly where the live feeds caught her remains that I saw. MOO She wasn't buried. There were some rocks pushed over her at most.
It's so beautiful there for such an untimely end.
I really think they were hiking and he lost it. I think it happened right there. :(
AND I really hope this isn't him in this pond because I want him to face justice.

I feel so devastated for you that you saw her remains on the live feed :( Was she fully clothed? Or has that been released anywhere?

About the Appalachian trail, is it only for hiking or could one camp there?

It is a 2000+ mile trail with many side trails. The trail has many shelters and camping areas. Although most thru-hikers are nearing the end to their hikes this year, there should be many day hikers and segment hikers on, not only the AT, but the numerous trails in the mountains.

Plenty of places to hide in the mountains if you avoid the trails. I don't see it as a long term solution.

About the Appalachian trail, is it only for hiking or could one camp there?
There are intermittent shelters which can be crowded and gross in bad weather. Many through hikers set up minimalist tents. Nights are getting cool in the mountains, so he would need a sleeping bag. And a barefoot hiker would stick out.

Hikers don't have anything to talk about except other hikers, and they would definitely talk about a barefoot hiker.

For those of you who truly believe BL is on a suicide mission of one kind or another...
he had 2300 miles of open country between the crime scene and North Port to chose for a suicide.
He didn't.

He didn’t have this spotlight on him either.
Most such cases do not get this kind of attention. Had this been your average Joe, chances great, that not much would have happened. Bear in mind, Florida refused to even take a missing persons report on GP This is very unusual in the heavy weight of public interest, opinion and pressure put on BL , family, LE

Last edited:
Do you know for a fact it was them? I can't find anything that confirms that it was the investigative team. Can anyone confirm this? If it was in fact them, that does seem very unprofessional.

UPDATE (Sept. 22) -- A Petito family spokesperson has confirmed to our partners at CBSNews that the cross was left by the investigation team at the spot where Gabby’s body was recovered in Spread Creek

Makeshift cross found in area where crews searched for Gabby Petito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member