Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to BL's parent's, BL drove the Mustang to the Reserve to hike, with a large backpack.

I find it very odd he would leave his mother's beautiful convertible Mustang unlocked (for over a day) with the keys still left in the Ignition.

Why didn't he drive the van to the Preserve for his hiking trip? Maybe were they hoping the beautiful Mustang would be stolen and create another diversion?

JMO

The van was already gone. LE took it on the 11th.

It's possible they're as glad as we are to see the back of him.
There's just no evidence to that effect.
This is a serious search, highly skilled searchers and equipment being used. Not for amateurs or the untrained. Better they stay at home. I imagine they would be informed early if any relevant findings have been made.
No need to hover and wring their hands when they could be comfy at home with some nice chilled wineboxes..?
With the grid search, IMO it feels like they're looking for a body at this point. Or evidence of some sort. Although if BL did go for a hike in WY in the area, he likely disposed of some evidence in that area

I say wth neighbor confirmation on 1oth, search warrant stating they asked to speak to BL and were told no happened in the 11th, BL tucked tucked tail that night, parents met up with him AT the car on the 14th which is both where they last saw him AND why they knew there was a note to move it, and their mix up on their stories came from the miscalculation of dates. 5 days would have been the 16th, but they picked it up early.

Laundrie’s neighbor last saw him weekend of Sept. 10

A neighbor who lives directly across the street from the home Petito shared with Laundrie and her family told CNN the last time she saw Laundrie at the North Port home was the weekend of September 10.

Karyn Aberts said she saw Laundrie and his family “in the neighborhood out in the front yard,” saying it looked like “a normal … they were going for a walk kind of thing,” and that she “never thought anything about it.”

Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says - KYMA

So now we have someone saying he was in Florida for sure the weekend of the 10th
I wonder if Brian came back from that 3 day camping trip with his parents and the mustang is a decoy. Wonder where they went with that camper.

Her dad is going to be careful what they say about BL behavior toward GP and their conversations with GP immediately prior to her death. That information needs to come in at trial, not to Dr. Phil, an entertainer. jmo
Again, the information was already out, and her father did not sound like he was being careful. You and anyone else is welcome to carry that view, but I agree to disagree on that because her mom and uncle already said it. Already said it.

Laundrie’s neighbor last saw him weekend of Sept. 10

A neighbor who lives directly across the street from the home Petito shared with Laundrie and her family told CNN the last time she saw Laundrie at the North Port home was the weekend of September 10.

Karyn Aberts said she saw Laundrie and his family “in the neighborhood out in the front yard,” saying it looked like “a normal … they were going for a walk kind of thing,” and that she “never thought anything about it.”

Brian Laundrie left home without phone or wallet and his parents were concerned he might hurt himself, source says - KYMA

So now we have someone saying he was in Florida for sure the weekend of the 10th
I wonder if Brian came back from that 3 day camping trip with his parents and the mustang is a decoy. Wonder where they went with that camper.

He would’ve been right under their noses. And keeping an eye on the air traffic. Kind of a snub to law enforcement like “haha I’ve been here the whole time catch me now” kind of scenario. Thinks he can outsmart the law. This is sounding more promising as I type this out..
If BL actually does have the experience that we're being led to believe, it isn't impossible he could be using camo to hide

Interesting interview with former FBI agent and Brian Entin. She believes that BL is hiding some where in some wilderness environment but not where LE is currently searching. She believes that the parents off loaded BL somewhere during that camper trip. Also says that LE can’t do much with parents unless some evidence turns up that they have assisted in escaping and hiding.

I’m less certain than she is about BL not having killed self. I also wonder if he hasn’t made over to a family member or old friend who is hiding him somewhere. Heck, I live in a remote locale where I doubt anyone would pick him out. With a change in appearance, he could hide out just fine here. If I were FBI, I’d be looking through all contacts I can find for LB and his parents.
It’s disheartening that LE has to search for him in that miserable preserve in horrible weather, especially when someone who knows how things tend to go, believes it’s all a ruse. She also said, they are stuck searching there for optics and small chance that BL parents are telling the truth

I’m just going to say this again. People take pics of everything! Food, animals, signs…why, oh why would someone not take a picture of a total stranger before letting them into your car. Grrr

I agree, but I think it's probably awkward. You're right. people should do that if they want to pick up hitchhikers. I'd do it and make sure they stood outside the car while I texted their DL info to my mom!

In my mind, the oddest part of this saga is the fact he flew back to Florida for a week and shortly after returning to the hike, she was killed. That return to Florida has something major to do with this and perhaps a window to the motive...?
Are you thinking murder one?
I'm getting 'tingles' of that here and there too.
A sense it may well have been very carefully planned.
Motive may have something to do with the reasons for the vast investment of resources evident.?
I can't even take a guess at what that might be without knowing a bit more about his connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13