Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe the flip-flops are his and he slipped them off when climbing into the van or maybe he left them there and he changed into hiking boots after coming back from dinner?

The changing time zones are doing my head in. If he arrived in FL Sept 1 at 10:26AM then what is the absolute latest time he could leave Spread Creek?
If he didn't care about how clean the van was and Gabby was already dead, why would he take them off? He left Jackson a late at night on 8/30. I think the time was around 11 pm local time in WY

I think maybe the flip-flops are his and he slipped them off when climbing into the van or maybe he left them there and he changed into hiking boots after coming back from dinner?

The changing time zones are doing my head in. If he arrived in FL Sept 1 at 10:26AM then what is the absolute latest time he could leave Spread Creek?

Possible flip flop scenario: they were there because the person wearing them had just entered the van - and I mean just. There's some incredible analysis of the RV video clearly showing the door to the van closing.

I wonder if it was BL and he didn't want to be seen because he had just harmed Gabby.

her father said that she didn’t “literally have ocd, it was slang.” She wasn’t “diagnosed”. She liked things to be clean, tidy.

I feel like tension was really building up between them and they were drifting apart. Was there any major fighting that we know of that was just prior to the police stopping them??

I think, she finally realised the relationship was not going to work and told him.
He, because of his feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, psychological issues or whatever else he suffered from, could not accept she would leave him, got into a blind rage and killed her

Having to close for the night. Check back in the morning.

giphy.gif

Good Night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads