Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not matter in the long run. However, to my mind, it might be relevant in 3 ways I can think of (there's likely more):

1. Gabby's family has been calling for a few days, ostensibly BL &/or his family is aware of this; Gabby is finally formally reported missing Sept 11. I'm not sure what time of day that occurs, but it appears that he now disappeared within somewhere in the range of ~30 hrs of the official missing person police report. This closer proximity even more strongly suggests a possible consciousness of guilt, IMO.

2. If he left on the 13th, as opposed to the 14th, that means the parents waited 4--not 3--days to report him missing. 3 days is strange & long enough. However, one could argue, the more time between his disappearance & the report of him being missing is that much more time for planning & escape. A full 24 hours extra... a person could be anywhere on Earth by any means of transportation, potentially. IMO.

3. Revising the timeline like this calls into doubt the credibility of their story/stories overall. Another poster posted just a few moments ago: who's to say he wasn't gone before the 13th? Which I think is a very good question (especially considering the phone was bought Sept 4th, & he apparently saw his entire family for a final time at remote location Sept 6th). I think it leads to speculation that he was gone longer than we realize &/or that his parents were involved &/or they still aren't being honest. How could someone not remember the day their son disappeared? That defies logic & credibility IMO.

So TL;DR: the revision of the date he went missing might matter to his consciousness of guilt; whether he was aided in anyway; & whether this new version is even the true story or further obfuscation. JMO!

You make good points. I just don't think that, in the grand scheme, one day makes a difference and could not be a mistake considering the circumstances. jmo.

Got it. I just went to the timeline to double check. My bad.
All good, too much to keep up with!

Originally reported him missing the night of the 17th, then on the 18th morning it was said that they hadn’t seen him in a few days and there was a lot of confusion at that time over the timeline. It was confirmed by them that he was last seen going for a “hike” Tues 9/14. Which was the same day the Mustang was ticketed (already didn’t make sense for abandoned vehicle to be ticketed same-day). And they said they drove the car home on Thursday after they found it ticketed but left it overnight to see if he’d come back, but he didn’t. But of course, that doesn’t match with the ticketing. And then Brian Entin’s footage showed the mustang in their driveway on Wed 9/15 but not the day before. (A lot of this trickled out we didn’t know this all on 9/18)

And now they’re saying he left Mon 9/13, and that shifts the whole “he left, mustang got ticketed, they took it home the next day” 3-day scenario back a day.

Did they? I think he was gone by the 11th. Maybe even by the 10th. But that's MOO.

Rebecca Ollier, an executive producer at WINK-TV, tweeted on Wednesday that a neighbor said they'd seen Laundrie leave the home with his parents and the camper on September 11, the same day Petito's mother reported her missing. It was unclear whether it was a different neighbor than William or Charlene Guthrie.

Neighbors say they saw Brian Laundrie and his parents leave their Florida home with an attached camper after he returned from his trip with Gabby Petito

That's a really interesting idea! Especially as the lawyer previously revised the phone purchase date (with mom) down from his original statement of Sept 14 to September 4.

If we go by Cassie's version of the timeline (being that it is the only one available at the moment!), I'm not sure there's any evidence of anyone seeing him after Sept 6th, 8pm at the camp grounds...
Nobody knows and I don’t think we can trust their <modsnip> lawyer or their <modsnip> selves.

I agree that he probably took off from that campground to wherever he is now. I believe his parents planted the Mustang at the reserve. I believe the parents planned the getaway/escape. I do not believe BL is capable/smart enough, nor does he have the resources. I do not believe Cassie was involved.

I think Cassie is angry and rightfully so. Hopefully she is the one who will help piece things together for the FBI and help bring the hammer down on BL and her parents. She’s already lost them (her words), she has nothing more to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very true, but California the state doesn't make any more sense, either.

Just bear with me here. I know it's far-fetched.

Gabby was supposed to meet Rose...somewhere. According to Rose, Brian did things to prevent her from interacting with her friends, like stealing her ID.

Someone sent that "no service in Yosemite" from Gabby's phone.

Rose also said that Gabby told her Brian wasn't sleeping and was hearing voices.

So, Brian has some kind of psychic break and his girlfriend and California--where Yosemite is--and the fight all get muddled in his mind.

Yeah, I know it's far-fetched, but it's not impossible. JMO of course

Thank you for sharing your posting (way back in thread 4!) you made some really great points and observations. Those posts have really nagged at me through this. Did you notice the fly emoji on the last Instagram? Weird since she brought up they fought over flies during the Moab incident. It’s really bugged me.
I haven’t read any of his weird lullaby books but I’ve wondered if there are any themes about flies in them. MOO speculation

Some people do not know this, In Florida all your interstates and all your toll booths's have cameras. Most traffic lights here in FL have cameras! there are cameras everywhere.I believe FBI has slot as of today. My guess is they (fbi) have slot more.

I thank God the CL and her husband came out.
I think MOO is CL when she took questions she reached the end of her ropes. She is doing what is bc EST for her children.
I didn't know that, about the cameras, I think this is far less prevalent in most places here (I'm in Canada). LE must have SO much data on the vehicle(s).

I also imagine they must have so, so many texts & locations for texts & so on. They must have all kinds of data from Aug 17-23, when BL was emptying the locker, there's no way he & GP weren't messaging & I think that will be very revealing about the state of their relationship & future plans etc.

I agree about CL. It appears she is definitely going to put her small, innocent children first, & she does appear to have a degree of compassion for GP's family. I hope that continues to grow.

Last edited:
the only blue marker when i open that map is for costco, lol...and the zip code is definitelt dallas, ga...

Yes, it's within Dallas My own zip code brings up 1 town but in reality it services 3 towns. It's weird how that happens. Each of the towns has it's own post office as well!

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

Who is Joseph Petito? Missing Gabby's father expresses despair in Instagram post

I regret I could not find the original link to the North Port police statement, although I remember its having taken place, as I said earlier.

The primary question I saw people having about it, seemed to involve a belief that Joseph Petito went to FL in person to make a scene; the above satisfies me, that he in fact did no such thing. What are some of the other mysterious questions on the topic? Happy to try and chew them over, though as I indicate, the North Port police statements aren't too helpful or plentiful and take a lot of work to trace, I'm sure the redactions in the report are the work of legal constraints.
I think he lives in Florida with his wife, who is Gabby's mother in law.
The AT and T system phone purchased on the 4th was purchased completely in the open so if Brian left is somewhere (like home) the LE would think that's where he was. Brian has been playing the Tech side like a master. He is sure to have an additional phone which was bought as a burner phone. By buying one openly it disguises the fact that there may be another one he is about to st
Accused is a whole lot different than charged & convicted IMO. & right now…all he is doing is continuing to write a story that would royally not sit well at all with a jury. I could see this behavior just flying all over them. Innocent people don’t run. That’s all obviously JMO. :)
You are spot on, accused and convicted, and sometimes it pivots on your lawyer. I appears, Laundrie needs a better lawyer.

Nobody knows and I don’t think we can trust their dirty lawyer or their dirty selves.

I agree that he probably took off from that campground to wherever he is now. I believe his parents planted the Mustang at the reserve. I believe the parents planned the getaway/escape. I do not believe BL is capable/smart enough, nor does he have the resources. I do not believe Cassie was involved.

I think Cassie is angry and rightfully so. Hopefully she is the one who will help piece things together for the FBI and help bring the hammer down on BL and her parents. She’s already lost them (her words), she has nothing more to lose.
I think they planted the car too!

But in all honesty, it's not really theft if you put money into an account for use on a trip you're going on with someone and you use it with a PIN your fellow traveller willingly have you so you could access the money--legally it is, but not morally, in my opinion.

Oh no. Not legal. Retired banker here. When you open an account you agree not to share your card or pin number. And if you put money into an account when your name is not on it you can kiss that money good bye. I see this posted so much and you just can't make up your own rules and laws and think it will fly. I have seen so much heartbreak because people trust someone too much. And one last thought, when an account holder allows someone to deposit checks or cash into their account the account holder is taking full responsibility. If a check ends up being a bad, fraudulent, or even cash from criminal activities, you are on the hook and could go to jail. Don't share your account.

I'm just getting caught up on the evening news. Am I understanding this right?

Because of Brian Entin's photographic evidence that the Mustang was BACK in the driveway Wednesday, not Thursday (as they had lied MOO) that the attorney, after being confronted with this by the FBI, is now quickly flipping the script to state that Brian left Monday? You have got to be kidding me.

"The Laundries were basing the date Brian left on their recollection of certain events. Upon further communication...with the FBI and confirmation of the Mustang being at the Laundrie residence on Wednesday September 15, we now believe the day Brian left to hike in the preserve was Monday September 13."

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445479117965578246

MOO, I think Bertolino has a lot of trouble headed his way, sanctions or possible disbarment being the least of his worries. MOO. Food for thought: When does your lawyer stop being your lawyer and instead become your criminal co-conspirator? This guy is playing with fire. MOO.
You're so right, I remember that post of yours but I didn't put two & two together that it was Entin's footage! But you're right!

Rebecca Ollier, an executive producer at WINK-TV, tweeted on Wednesday that a neighbor said they'd seen Laundrie leave the home with his parents and the camper on September 11, the same day Petito's mother reported her missing. It was unclear whether it was a different neighbor than William or Charlene Guthrie.

Neighbors say they saw Brian Laundrie and his parents leave their Florida home with an attached camper after he returned from his trip with Gabby Petito
How could that be? They seized the van on the 11th didn't they?

Just bear with me here. I know it's far-fetched.

Gabby was supposed to meet Rose...somewhere. According to Rose, Brian did things to prevent her from interacting with her friends, like stealing her ID.

Someone sent that "no service in Yosemite" from Gabby's phone.

Rose also said that Gabby told her Brian wasn't sleeping and was hearing voices.

So, Brian has some kind of psychic break and his girlfriend and California--where Yosemite is--and the fight all get muddled in his mind.

Yeah, I know it's far-fetched, but it's not impossible. JMO of course

Murdering one’s fiancée might very well throw someone’s mental state off the deep end.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member