Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's in the house but, fwiw, I live in a place where nearly all of the houses are slab on grade with no attic. The small space under the roof is called a crawl space and is accessed through a small square hole in the ceiling, just big enough for a person. I've seen my ac guy get in there.

I've never actually heard the space called that, but the Laundrie house has a hip roof and the center would likely offer enough headroom for someone to sit comfortably, or scoot around. From the perspective of the photo below, it almost looks as though there could be sufficient headroom to stand up, kind of crouched over.

Live-view-of-the-Laundrie-family-home-after-the-FBI.jpg

Well, this confirms that the US Marshals are now involved...

I'm sure they've been on this once they compiled all the information necessary to start their search. BL imo is somewhere on the east coast, his comfort zone.

I'll repeat what I've said already about the U.S. Marshall's, they are everywhere and nowhere and you never know if you've been spotted how quickly they will pounce. Just as they did this weekend. Great story for his grandkids though.

An upstate New Yorker bearing an uncanny resemblance to Brian Laundrie had a rude awakening when US Marshals on the hunt for the fugitive pulled their guns on him during a nap on the Appalachian Trail.

Ithaca couple Severin Beckwith and Anna Brettmann were catching a few winks at the Lodge at Fontana Village Resort after lunch when they heard a knock and their door flew open, the New Yorker reported.

“Next thing I see is a bunch of guys with riot shields with ‘US Marshals’ written on them, handguns pointed at my face,” Beckwith told the mag.
Brian Laundrie lookalike ambushed by US Marshals

The mother of deceased Gabby Petito says she believes fugitive Brian Laundrie's parents know "most of the information" surrounding her daughter's death "if not everything."
[SNIP]
"I think silence speaks volumes," Schmidt said of Laundrie's parents in the interview released Sunday. "I believe they know…if not everything, they know most of the information. I would love to just — face to face — ask, ‘Why are you doing this? Just tell me the truth.'"
[SNIP]
"You'd think there'd be some conversations," Joseph Petito told "60 Minutes Australia." "If Brian was staying at my house and Gabby returned to my house without him in his vehicle, I'd be on the phone with [his] parents saying, ‘Listen, we’ve got an issue. … We've got some stuff to talk about, like, now.'"
Gabby Petito's mother believes Brian Laundrie's parents know 'most of the information' about daughter's death
Well, this confirms that the US Marshals are now involved...
This is also our first confirmation that they are assuming he is on the run outside of FL and aren't confident of his whereabouts. It also means they suspect there is a good chance he is alive.

The more people involved, the better. The Laundries are putting so many innocent people at risk, all because they are protecting their murderer son. I hope they are forced to pay in some way someday. MOO

To me, it seems like overkill.

I've never actually heard the space called that, but the Laundrie house has a hip roof and the center would likely offer enough headroom for someone to sit comfortably, or scoot around. From the perspective of the photo below, it almost looks as though there could be sufficient headroom to stand up, kind of crouched over.

If it has vaulted ceilings, there isn't any room for anything beyond the A/C duct work. The heat in an attic, even in winter can be deadly. My A/C and some duct work had to be replaced in June 2020. The crew leader had fans, cold water, made the guys take frequent breaks, etc.

Did anybody that is here this am have access to the JB Biunno/Reddit/discord AMA on Sunday morning? I’m wondering if there are any new details or clarifications

I saw a link to it in one of the main comments on the subreddit this morning, or at least to a transcript of it. I did not read it or listen though so I don't know if it had any new information. MOO

The more people involved, the better. The Laundries are putting so many innocent people at risk, all because they are protecting their murderer son. I hope they are forced to pay in some way someday. MOO
If his parents knew he killed Petito and they helped him flee, they absolutely should be held accountable.

This is also our first confirmation that they are assuming he is on the run outside of FL and aren't confident of his whereabouts. It also means they suspect there is a good chance he is alive.
US Marshall showed up!!!! Wonder if there is a sealed arrest warrant for murder?? All Moo...

excellent observation - this looks like a typical one story concrete block house with attic stair access - all the duct work for me is in the attic and you can stand up - you can also install an attic fan which helps in the summer with AC - while it is possible he could have been hiding at some point I just do not think he is there still - I believe, if alive, he has made his way to NY.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member