Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 *road trip w/bf*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird they are all showing up edited. As for the Youtube videos I was asking because videos from some news channels had said they were documenting their trip on their Youtube. They may have been mistaken though and like you said it may have mostly been their TikTok.

It has been mentioned elsewhere that... besides artistic reasons... it's pretty common for aspiring social media travelers to edit their content so as not to reveal their exact time and location.

Obviously speculation, but what if GP and BL were hiking and she was attacked and mauled to death by a cougar or bear, then dragged away. And BL witnessed this but was unable to help her. He could have been disoriented by horror and shock and only wanted to get home. So he got in the van and fled, and is not yet "together" enough psychologically to deal with informing her parents or talking to LE. Whole parts of such an episode could be blanked out in his mind.

Just a thought that might explain the strangeness.

It just seems like whatever theory we can come up with, there is no excuse for him to be wasting precious time right now, and refusing to speak to LE. There is not a single accident/argument/breakup type of theory I can think of that can explain his current behavior.

Once LE gets her cell data, they'll know if she and BL were in seperate places during her last text. If her texts originate from Grand Teton and he's driving on a highway heading home, then I'd think he's in the clear. If her texts originate, ex. in Tennessee, he's toast.

Once LE gets her cell data, they'll know if she and BL were in seperate places during her last text. If her texts originate from Grand Teton and he's driving on a highway heading home, then I'd think he's in the clear. If her texts originate, ex. in Tennessee, he's toast.
Bingo- FBI will know in a little while.

These photos are a month apart, shes more tanned then on the road trip, and her hair is shorter than on the road trip, also her weight looks totally different than on the road trip. IMO

Attachments

• 319AAB9B-4663-4CCB-BDD5-82702FB68A1C.jpeg
    319AAB9B-4663-4CCB-BDD5-82702FB68A1C.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 213
Gabby Petito disappearance: Boyfriend located with van at North Port family home

North Port police confirmed Tuesday morning that the boyfriend is not cooperating with the investigation. According to officials, his family told law enforcement to speak to his lawyer but did not provide a contact.

Investigators have been searching the van for clues into Gabrille's disappearance, but there are no obvious signs of foul play inside.

I just can’t get over how weird it is for a person to come home alone from a trip they’d taken with someone else and not even bother to report that someone missing. Guilty or not, to be that indifferent towards someone you had love for is really suspect.
He Maybe did not know she was.missing ?
Don't u think he would.hide the.van and pretend to not be home?
This entire thing is strange !

Yeah, I am wondering, why did the parents not publicly address her boyfriend and plead for answers? Is there a legal reason?
It seems to me they just want to focus on finding their daughter at this point. LE may also have advised them not to comment on the relationship. It would probably turn all the focus on the boyfriend or result in all kinds of speculation about what happened.

I'm sure both LE and the parents would like to hear from him. Addressing him publicly might put too much pressure on him. They seem to be patient now, but that may change as the investigation unfolds.

Particularly interesting that her last post has the caption “Happy Halloween” since we know from her father the trip was supposed to conclude with her visiting a friend on Halloween. It’s more than likely nothing but an ominously weird coincidence no less.

I just can’t get over how weird it is for a person to come home alone from a trip they’d taken with someone else and not even bother to report that someone missing. Guilty or not, to be that indifferent towards someone you had love for is really suspect.
While everyone reacts differently it is indeed strange.
I'm interested in what the reactions from Gabby's family were towards the boyfriend before their trip ?
Cordial ?
Strained ?
Imo.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
If she was left stranded one would think no matter how the BF feels , that he'd be more forthcoming --- as it would be in his best interest to do so ?
Just say: "We had an argument and she stormed off and didn't return. We were in such and such an area at this time...."
At least give LE a place to start looking ?
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
He Maybe did not know she was.missing ?
Don't u think he would.hide the.van and pretend to not be home?
This entire thing is strange !
In every no-body homicide case (which we don't know that this is of course) the case is built up systematically by LE over months and sometimes years. It is always circumstantial and often includes statements from the suspect that are contradicted by evidence. The best course of action if you're guilty is to shut up and see what LE can figure out without incriminating yourself.

Gabby Petito: Police reveal fears for missing YouTuber - ‘It’s possible something very bad has happened here’
snipped
Police investigating the disappearance of YouTuber Gabby Petito on a cross-country van tour with her fiance admit “something very bad” may have happened to her.

Ms Petito, 22, of Long Island, hasn’t been seen since she checked out of a Salt Lake City hotel on August 24 with her partner Brian Laundrie.

The couple had been documenting their trip across the United States on their YouTube channel Nomadic Statik, but fears grew for Ms Petito’s safety when she failed to contact her family for several weeks.

They reported her missing on September 11.

Mr Laundrie has returned to his home in North Port, Florida, and the couple’s van was seized by police at the weekend.

North Port Police spokesman Josh Taylor told The Independent Mr Laundrie’s parents had refused to allow officers to speak to him, immediately handing them contact information for the family’s attorney.

Asked if police found anything suspicious in the family’s actions, Mr Taylor said: “There’s common sense at play.
BBM - yes common sense enters the picture....
342b26b82b5becd58bc59c2dec31d915

In every no-body homicide case (which we don't know that this is of course) the case is built up systematically by LE over months and sometimes years. It is always circumstantial and often includes statements from the suspect that are contradicted by evidence. The best course of action if you're guilty is to shut up and see what LE can figure out without incriminating yourself.

Yes they need.to prove your guilty
You do not.need to prove your innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members