GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://k2radio.com/speer-sentenced-to-life-for-cody-abduction/

A Montana nature photographer has been sentenced to life in prison after he pleaded guilty to kidnapping and sexually abusing an 10-year-old girl in Wyoming.

Jesse Paul Speer of Manhattan, Mont., was sentenced Tuesday by state District Judge Steven Cranfill after changing his pleas in the case.

Justice has been served in a big way twice today!
Prayers and hugs to both families.

so I guess LE was never able to link him to any other cases

I have trouble believing this was his first victim

LadyL, I seriously doubt she was his first victim too. However, I wonder if LE was actually able to connect him to other assaults, spoke with those families, and decided to not prosecute at this time since he wont ever get out of jail. That way they dont have to force those other victims to relive it all. Just a possibility.

LadyL, I seriously doubt she was his first victim too. However, I wonder if LE was actually able to connect him to other assaults, spoke with those families, and decided to not prosecute at this time since he wont ever get out of jail. That way they dont have to force those other victims to relive it all. Just a possibility.

These monster's frequently "share". If memory serves me correctly, this guy had a few shady looking friends on his blog/website, who were overseas.
icon9.gif

I wish all cases could be resolved this quickly.

I think one day this little girl is going to read this thread. This is what I want her to read:

Every single person who commented on this thread cares for you, loves you, roots for you. We've never met you, but you are our daughter, our sister, our niece, our granddaughter. You are an amazing person, who was strong and bold. You were OUR hero. You fought back! You won! We hurt for you, cry for you, and hope for you.

Never give up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back