Yet Another --- Diver is suing Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bow: Words of wisdom :bow:

Amazing isn't it. ICA commits the crimes, and during the criminal trial never has to take the stand, while 500 bystanders do.

IMO, the trial evidence confirms that either ICA or GA committed a felony. The jury can't claim that no one committed a felony. If ICA did not, then GA did. So the jury should now be calling for GA to be arrested.
you said what I was trying to say. Maybe some of this can be sorted out in civil court. moo.

Agreed. I was thinking the same exact thing. It seems like everyone is coming out of the wood work with lawsuits now. And it clearly seems like its for 15 mins of fame. They are going to be wasting tax payer money as well. She did not ask for that person to dive in and look for Caylee. She didn't contract anyone to search for Caylee. I'm not defending her at all, but what I'm saying is TES is called in to many cases where the suspect lies (they are suspects, if they wanted to tell the truth they would of from day 1, correct?) and I don't see them suing EVERY person who lied to them. This is just getting out of hand now. How many more people are going to file a lawsuit for their involvement in the search of Caylee? Stop trying to make money off of Caylee, because that's exactly what they are doing!

BBM

They are not trying to MAKE money. They are trying to recoup money/time that they laid down UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. Not quite the same as what the Anthony's have/are doing.

MOO!

I would love to see everyone who went to Fla. to search for baby Caylee, anyone who donated water, food, gasoline, bought t shirts, wrist bands, pizzas, gas cards, gift cards, phone cards, put money in a jail account, donated money to any lawyers, and all the taxpayers who paid for this bogus trial to sue Miss Casey's pants off.

Puzzled by those who are critical & disparaging of ANY citizen who wishes to file a suit of any kind against this woman. The Bad Seed was given her day in court, why should any other citizen be denied that same right ?

Any American citizen who feels they were wronged has the privledge of having their grevence heard in a court of law.

Well, there is that little issue of costs. If you file a frivolous suit, or one unfounded on the facts you could end up holding the legal bill for both parties.

In this case it seems to me that this guys issue is with the guy who recruited him, not Anthony.

Not sure but we haven't heard from the Grunds yet ... :waitasec:

According to what Papa Grund said in the last few interviews recently they are from done with this :) Take a number and get in line! :great:

Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Please keep in mind that KC has been deemed indigent so myself and the rest of the FL taxpayers are still paying for her defense on all these issues.

I would love to see everyone who went to Fla. to search for baby Caylee, anyone who donated water, food, gasoline, bought t shirts, wrist bands, pizzas, gas cards, gift cards, phone cards, put money in a jail account, donated money to any lawyers, and all the taxpayers who paid for this bogus trial to sue Miss Casey's pants off.

While I agree that people put out a lot of money, time, and effort searching for Caylee, they all did it voluntarily and with the knowledge that they were searching for a deceased child who was most likely killed and hidden by her mother. I don't see what grounds those people have for a suit, especially with Casey being found not guilty.

Apparently the state of Florida is going to attempt to recoup some of the expenses the state incurred as a result of Casey's lies. I also know that even court appointed attorneys eventually have to be paid by the client.

Anyone who was foolish enough to put money into Casey's jail account did it on their own accord and apparently kept doing it up until she was released. What reason would they have to sue?

agreed. I was thinking the same exact thing. It seems like everyone is coming out of the wood work with lawsuits now. And it clearly seems like its for 15 mins of fame. They are going to be wasting tax payer money as well. She did not ask for that person to dive in and look for caylee. She didn't contract anyone to search for caylee. I'm not defending her at all, but what i'm saying is tes is called in to many cases where the suspect lies (they are suspects, if they wanted to tell the truth they would of from day 1, correct?) and i don't see them suing every person who lied to them. This is just getting out of hand now. How many more people are going to file a lawsuit for their involvement in the search of caylee? Stop trying to make money off of caylee, because that's exactly what they are doing!

Many people put their lives/hearts on hold for a few months/years to find the precious babe. Biggest search ever in florida.

If this was a low profile case, with the same exact circumstances, none of these people would be suing.

And, most likely, she would have been found guilty. I think high profile, televised trials have proven to be a bad thing that mess up the judicial system.

Please keep in mind that KC has been deemed indigent so myself and the rest of the FL taxpayers are still paying for her defense on all these issues.

VERY glad I don't live in Florida. Paying anything for Casey would definitely add fuel to the fire for me.

I have always thought that the state will provide public defender for criminal matters only. I've never heard of a public defender for a civil matter.

Will she still be considered indigent if she takes the media up on the supposed offers?

I think its wonderful all these people filing lawsuits against Casey. I dont even care if they are just in it for their 15 minutes of fame. The more the merrier ! If I had spent my time and resources looking for a child and the mother knew the child was dead especially since she done it, i'd file claims against her too. Maybe Websleuths can think of something to file a lawsuit against her, too. LMAO.

:twocents:
:floorlaugh:
:silly:

I have always thought that the state will provide public defender for criminal matters only. I've never heard of a public defender for a civil matter.

Apparently certain civil cases are eligible for a court appointed attorney.

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileStores/Web/Statutes/FS07/CH0057/Section_0057.082.HTM

A person seeking appointment of an attorney in a civil case eligible for court-appointed counsel, or seeking relief from prepayment of fees and costs under s. 57.081, based upon an inability to pay must apply to the clerk of the court for a determination of civil indigent status using an application form developed by the Florida Clerks of Court Operations Corporation with final approval by the Supreme Court.

I think its wonderful all these people filing lawsuits against Casey. I dont even care if they are just in it for their 15 minutes of fame. The more the merrier ! If I had spent my time and resources looking for a child and the mother knew the child was dead especially since she done it, i'd file claims against her too. Maybe Websleuths can think of something to file a lawsuit against her, too. LMAO.

:twocents:
:floorlaugh:
:silly:
I cannot celebrate abuse of the court, even when the defendant is Casey Anthony.

If you had searched for Caylee, would you have been searching for a live child or a dead one?

I'm sorry you feel that way Chilly Willy. My intentions wasn't to upset anyone.

I'm sorry you feel that way Chilly Willy. My intentions wasn't to upset anyone.

Please don't worry about it, I'm not upset in the least. I think many people are frustrated and, quite understandably, want to see Casey pay one way or another. However, bogus civil suits are not going to affect her in the least, they'll just cost the taxpayers of Florida even more money on her behalf. I hate to see our court system abused in misguided attempts to get revenge rather than justice.

In almost every case, someone lies to police when there is a missing person, if they are the perp and yet I have never seen lawsuits from anyone who searched for the person. To me, this is all getting stupid and just about the publicity this case got. Searchers search for missing people all the time, often because someone won't tell where the person is...hence, they are missing...and suspects lie to police all the time, that is what they do...

didnt runaway bride get held accountable for the people who searched for her? and she didnt do anything but try to disappear for a while. not hide a dead body. i can see why people want to sue. they want the message out there that lies of this nature cost socoety. we invest our funds, emotions and time for searching. to know this was all in vain and casey knew all along her baby was dead is cruel. they wasted this man's time and resources so i say let him show that he thinks its wrong. she should have to pay back every cent this lie cost. people wouldnt have to sue if that was a law. maybe if enough lawsuits pop up there can be cause for legislation passed so folks dont have to seek this avenue to get lost wages back for their effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair