GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like Yoselyn Ortega is not mentally ill, but an envious and resentful person. I do not want to sound speculative, but Ortega sounds like a narcissist to me. Resentment and envy is a dangerous mix. I have seen that before with others (eg. Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Wanda Holloway, Betty Broderick). I do know Broderick was a very envious woman driven by money and social status. She was a hard core narcissist. Ortega has some shades of Broderick. I suspect that Ortega has pent up anger that goes way back.

Not one of those women tried to kill themselves in such a gruesome manner, or at all, during the commission of their crimes.

It seems to me that "mentally ill" is a catch-all phrase now in many ways. Obviously, YO is not Little Mary Sunshine to commit this heinous act. But her kind of "mental illness" allowed her to get an accounting degree, and function in the normal world for 50 years. She was not communicating with the dead, or seeing visions and there has been not once scintilla of reference to hearing voices.

She was mad.

She envied.

She seethed.

She felt she deserved handouts.

She wanted payback for supposed slights.

She wanted to see this lucky, happy woman who employed her destroyed. She saw how Marina loved her babies. She was crafty enough ti then know...she had her "weapons"....those two tiny bodies cut to pieces in the tub, the Baby's throat slashed, waiting, waiting for Marina to see and give this Hideous Creature her thrill of payback.

Thank God this is not "normal" regular behavior or imagine the world we would inhabit!!! But to try to attach any "label" to this Monster that ameliorates or "understands" her situation is to try to pretty up something that is so vile it is beyond human.

Not one of those women tried to kill themselves in such a gruesome manner, or at all, during the commission of their crimes.

I am well aware of that. I could not help notice how envious Ortega and those women are.

It seems to me that "mentally ill" is a catch-all phrase now in many ways. Obviously, YO is not Little Mary Sunshine to commit this heinous act. But her kind of "mental illness" allowed her to get an accounting degree, and function in the normal world for 50 years. She was not communicating with the dead, or seeing visions and there has been not once scintilla of reference to hearing voices.

She was mad.

She envied.

She seethed.

She wanted to see this lucky, happy woman who employed her destroyed. She saw how Marina loved her babies. She was crafty enough ti then know...she had her "weapons"....those two tiny bodies cut to pieces in the tub, the Baby's throat slashed, waiting, waiting for Marina to see and give this Hideous Creature her thrill of payback.

Thank God this is not "normal" regular behavior or imagine the world we would inhabit!!! But to try to attach any "label" to this Monster that ameliorates or "understands" her situation is to try to pretty up something that is so vile it is beyond human.

Sounds like an entitlement mentality to me. I am thinking Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(1) Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
(2) Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
(3) Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
(4) Requires excessive admiration
(5) Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
(6) Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
(7) Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
(8) Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
(9) Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

http://behavenet.com/narcissistic-personality-disorder

This is my opinion only.

"Mentally ill" has a little tinge that this Monster could not control herself....that this Babykiller is a "victim" of some disorder. Frankly, as Rhett Butler once said, I do not give a "da%#" This is so beyond the pale. The thought of Lulu, terrified, trying to save her little self from the <modsnip> that she once kissed and hugged....nauseates me. Even the death penalty would be too lenient for this creature.

I can think of only ONE punishment that would be true justice, but I will not post it. But I hope God brings her to FULL measure for her deeds.

Y'all must have a different Facebook search engine than I do because I've tried and tried and cannot find the FB page in support of this nanny. I can find nothing with her name on it. A few other women with the same name, but not her and no page mentioning her.

You have here a little girl, six years old, that lives in a gentle world. Her Mommy, Daddy, Aunts and Uncles, her Grandparents and her Nanny give her love and hugs. At six, she does not know about greed, or envy, or a hideous sense of "entitlement." She sees YO as one of those pillars of security in her little world. Now, here is YO, slashing at her, chasing her, HURTING her. She tries in her little way to make her stop. How confused Lulu must have been...how terrified! There was no getting away from Yolanda....that caretaker that LULU had often hugged and kissed and sat in her lap.

THIS is what this child faced.

She had no control over how much the Witch-Monster was paid. Lulu had no input into how <modsnip> wasted the wages she WAS paid. SHE WAS SIX YEARS OLD!!

Then, picking Lulu up...and dumping her in the tub...YO next approached Leo, the sleeping 2 year old and ....as he may have even looked up at her familiar face and smiled...YO slit his throat.

Then she dumped him in the tub with Lulu...and waited for the best part..for Marina, who expected her to WORK for extra money, to come home and see what she had done to her babies.

Okay...that is pretty much what happened. Who here cares what " issues" YO dregs up with ner attorney to make herself some victim?

I DO NOT.

This is among the most horrific crimes on this Board.

Y'all must have a different Facebook search engine than I do because I've tried and tried and cannot find the FB page in support of this nanny. I can find nothing with her name on it. A few other women with the same name, but not her and no page mentioning her.

Search her name and on the left hand side click "pages". It will come right up. I found it this morning...can't tell if it's a troll page or really is a family member. Whatever it is, it's being run in poor taste.

Do we have a detailed account of the severity of YO's wounds? The reason I ask is that, when I first saw pictures of Darlie Routier's wounds, I thought it was impossible for them to be self-inflicted. Learning more about the evidence in that case has made me rethink that opinion.

I've always wondered if YO's intentions were to have self-inflicted knife wounds, but the mom returned earlier than she expected and she stabbed herself in the mom's presence in an act of desperation.

Perhaps her resentment and revenge weren't the only motives in this crime. Perhaps she planned to blame it on an intruder, hoping that an outpouring of sympathy for her as the only surviving victim might lead to financial gain. Her statements to detectives sound too cold and calculating to be blamed on mental illness IMO.

Do we have a detailed account of the severity of YO's wounds? The reason I ask is that, when I first saw pictures of Darlie Routier's wounds, I thought it was impossible for them to be self-inflicted. Learning more about the evidence in that case has made me rethink that opinion.

I've always wondered if YO's intentions were to have self-inflicted knife wounds, but the mom returned earlier than she expected and she stabbed herself in the mom's presence in an act of desperation.

Perhaps her resentment and revenge weren't the only motives in this crime. Perhaps she planned to blame it on an intruder, hoping that an outpouring of sympathy for her as the only surviving victim might lead to financial gain. Her statements to detectives sound too cold and calculating to be blamed on mental illness IMO.

It could very well be possible. She was broke and when she gets sympathy, she gets money. As I mentioned, I do not think she is mentally ill, likely a hard core narcissist and perhaps a psychopath.

She was mad.

She envied.

She seethed.

I'm sure you are aware that sometimes people develop psychosis. They go through life normally and then at some point, due to multiple issues, sometimes, they become psychotic.

"Mentally ill" has a little tinge that this Monster could not control herself....that this Babykiller is a "victim" of some disorder. Frankly, as Rhett Butler once said, I do not give a "da%#" This is so beyond the pale. The thought of Lulu, terrified, trying to save her little self from the <modsnip> that she once kissed and hugged....nauseates me. Even the death penalty would be too lenient for this creature.

I can think of only ONE punishment that would be true justice, but I will not post it. But I hope God brings her to FULL measure for her deeds.

You brought this up right after my post stating I think the nanny's motivation was insanity. So it appears you are responding at least in some part, to my thoughts. I thought I was clear that, IMO, being mentally ill does not render a person incapable of controlling themselves in any but the most extreme cases.

I know this case brings up intense emotions that can cloud issues at times. Again, I think this woman's motivation was mental illness but it seems clear she was able to plan this out and very likely knew it was wrong. So, while it may have been her motivation, IMO it is not an excuse and she was in control. I hope my position is clear.

I'll leave the mental illness to the psychiatrists who will evaluate her. But her family's FB support page is not insinuating she is mentally ill. Their posts are concerning a cover-up and that Yoselyn never killed the children.

Gitano, I am one of your greatest admirers..always look for your excellent posts.
But frankly, if envy, greed, sloth, and laziness are now legal definitions of "mental illness"....we have jumped the shark to nonsense in our courtrooms. YO has not mentioned voices, or demons, or anything other than a litany of complaints about HER treatment after slaughtering two small children.

I understand your point that she must be "mentally ill" to act this way....I think this is the problem today. WHO CARES? She had perhaps no impulse control. I WILL NOT GIVE HER ONE EXCUSE.
She wanted to do this to the Krims. She did it. They will never fully recover. I do not care if she grows another head in jail...she did what she wanted to do. NOW PAY FOR IT. And, God willing, she will pay in a myriad of ways.

I think, often, that we ascribe mental illness to acts that we just cannot begin to inagine, that we cannot begin to conceive of even being possible - this crime is one of those that is, literally, unimaginable and inconceivable.

Because there is no way that someone who is sane - like us - could do this.

In giving her a label of mentally ill, we are giving her a space to exist...a way to not justify her actions exactly, but make it more comprehensible to *us*. It makes it easier to live with this crime, and to go about our business - getting babysitters, having workers/service people in our home - go about our daily lives because it's only insane people who do this kind of thing.

It's for us, those of us who cannot begin to even consider that this is a 'real' crime, that someone who is just like us (e.g. sane) can do this.

I agree, that someone who murders someone else in cold blood is not at all like me. But that doesn't make them mentally ill; it just means that they're not like me.

I don't believe that YO is mentally ill, and I fully believe that she will be held accountable for these horrific, unspeakable crimes. I also believe that no matter what we, as a society, do to her, God will exact a far more punitive judgment than ever we can begin to do.

I pray for these little children's souls, for healing and acceptance of the parents that this happened, and for our own Songline, who witnessed this, and who will forever have this in her heart and mind; for all those I pray.

Please note that I don't pray that God do something to her. I have FULL FAITH that He absolutely will, in His time and His manner; and I hold fast to the phrase "suffer the little children to come to me" that Lulu and Leo are in Jesus' Arms, safe from all harm, in eternal joy and peace.

Best-
Herding Cats

I think it may be legit. Someone posted a link on that page of another page titled SHUT RAQUEL UP which claims to be in support of the Krim family. Hmmmm

IMO from what I can tell NEITHER page is legit, or representative of ANYONE involved in this tragedy. Both are trolling and having way too much fun at the expense of two destroyed families, two murdered children....

These troll FB groups pop up in EVERY notorious case, and should be ignored at all cost.

I think, often, that we ascribe mental illness to acts that we just cannot begin to inagine, that we cannot begin to conceive of even being possible - this crime is one of those that is, literally, unimaginable and inconceivable.

Because there is no way that someone who is sane - like us - could do this.

In giving her a label of mentally ill, we are giving her a space to exist...a way to not justify her actions exactly, but make it more comprehensible to *us*. It makes it easier to live with this crime, and to go about our business - getting babysitters, having workers/service people in our home - go about our daily lives because it's only insane people who do this kind of thing.

It's for us, those of us who cannot begin to even consider that this is a 'real' crime, that someone who is just like us (e.g. sane) can do this.

I agree, that someone who murders someone else in cold blood is not at all like me. But that doesn't make them mentally ill; it just means that they're not like me.

I don't believe that YO is mentally ill, and I fully believe that she will be held accountable for these horrific, unspeakable crimes. I also believe that no matter what we, as a society, do to her, God will exact a far more punitive judgment than ever we can begin to do.

I pray for these little children's souls, for healing and acceptance of the parents that this happened, and for our own Songline, who witnessed this, and who will forever have this in her heart and mind; for all those I pray.

Please note that I don't pray that God do something to her. I have FULL FAITH that He absolutely will, in His time and His manner; and I hold fast to the phrase "suffer the little children to come to me" that Lulu and Leo are in Jesus' Arms, safe from all harm, in eternal joy and peace.

Best-
Herding Cats

Just thanks for this beautiful post is not enough. Thank you for articulating what I, in my clumsiness and anger, have been unable to do! Thank you, thank you!

Still trying to picture this in my mind...when she got home nanny had to go in the kitchen to retrieve knives. Then fight with Lulu. In which room were they fighting? Why didn't Lulu screams wake up Leo? Where was Leo sleeping, he had just come off the elevator, was he still in his stroller? Did she kill him while he was strapped in the stroller? What room was the stroller in? It was reported the nanny placed both children in the bathtub...was that after their deaths and why put them in the bathtub? I would assume there was blood elsewhere in the apt. I don't think she killed both of them while they were in the bathtub.

Mod warning

Watch it with the namecalling, folks. It is escalating and needs to stop.

Thanks

*this post lands at random*

In regards to self inflicting severe wounds here are my thoughts. I think the adrenaline she had to have to kill those children contributed to the ability to inflict severe wounds on herself. I agree she isn't insane but in an extreme fit of anger caused her evil thoughts to come to reality.

I shudder to think what she could have said to those poor babies as she was killing them.

I'll leave the mental illness to the psychiatrists who will evaluate her. But her family's FB support page is not insinuating she is mentally ill. Their posts are concerning a cover-up and that Yoselyn never killed the children.

If that was true, and she was not guilty, then why would she tell the cops her 'complaints' about the extra 5 hrs of housework? Wouldn"t she instead say
" Help me, the crazy man in the apt. across the hall did this, not me'?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back