GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I strongly doubt this thought... but it's my opinion only...

-------

From the latest article above:

"...expected to (be) arraigned as soon as Friday"

If it's true ... -- YO's arraignment might occur today!

Obviously NO ONE knew the dark side of this woman.

The other Mother did not want to hire her. She was too grumpy.
Maybe she put on another fave for Mrs Krim? Lulu threatened that day to talk and there goes her job?
Leo was too little to tell but Lulu could tell Mummy.
It's a theory I had this am.
Tke Krims paid her very well from all accounts.
We will never know because she silenced Lulu:(

She is a creepy Lawyer, and so is her husband. The cases they take nobody would want.
WHO wants to defend the obviously guilty? Not someone with a conscience.
And who would NOT want Justice for the victim. NOT someone with a conscience.
:furious:

All the people they defend DO go to Jail.

I have asked this very question SO MANY TIMES about defense attorneys like Jose Baez and the like. They can't possibly have a conscience when they are willing to defend a baby killer. I could go on for days about Casey Anthony. I got entirely too caught up in that case because her and her parents just made me want to spit nails.

The law needs to change. These defense attorneys are permitted to go to nearly any lengths to defend their client, including raking innocent people through the mud for the sake of reasonable doubt. IMO that needs to change. If a person hasn't been accused of the crime and there is no evidence against them, then they should be off limits to accusations in the courtroom AND in the press.

BBM

These murderers are given the right to be represented, even if the public has already chosen to be judge, jury and executioner in their cases. I think more attorneys like this one are needed in this country; as said, she takes cases nobody else would touch, and most of them serve time in prison. I think it says a lot for her that she's able to give a defense for these people that leaves her with the reputation for being a good defense attorney without resorting to finding some technicality to get them off, jury tampering, having witnesses perjure themselves, etc. If her obviously guilty client goes to prison, but feels like she put up a good defense, I think she's done exactly what she was supposed to do. MOO (I know sometimes she does get someone off, but I think that's probably because the prosecution wasn't able to prove the case as well as necessary. Also MOO)

BBM

These murderers are given the right to be represented, even if the public has already chosen to be judge, jury and executioner in their cases. I think more attorneys like this one are needed in this country; as said, she takes cases nobody else would touch, and most of them serve time in prison. I think it says a lot for her that she's able to give a defense for these people that leaves her with the reputation for being a good defense attorney without resorting to finding some technicality to get them off, jury tampering, having witnesses perjure themselves, etc. If her obviously guilty client goes to prison, but feels like she put up a good defense, I think she's done exactly what she was supposed to do. MOO (I know sometimes she does get someone off, but I think that's probably because the prosecution wasn't able to prove the case as well as necessary. Also MOO)

Yes. Everyone is entitled to a defense.

However. In this case it will be hard to defend. The apt was not easily available for access as in one entrance and door man.
I hope she doesn't try to blame it on someone else. Witnesses will be very important!

Being 3 years old, I wonder if N will even be able to remember her siblings, except from videos. It will definitely be so hard on the mom. She must go through horrible anxiety attacks when thinking about that day. I hope she gets therapy. They both are very lucky that they can afford extended therapy sessions.

My dad had a younger brother who died when he (the brother) was four. My dad was six. To this day he is traumatized by the death. I mean, he gets along fine in life, but it still bothers him very very much.

I have a feeling this is going to have a big effect on N. It may not be noticeable at first, and maybe it won't surface until she's older, but I think she will have difficulties to overcome. Not just because she lost her siblings but because she was there for that traumatic event when they were discovered and her mother was rightfully inconsolable.

My dad had a younger brother who died when he (the brother) was four. My dad was six. To this day he is traumatized by the death. I mean, he gets along fine in life, but it still bothers him very very much.

I have a feeling this is going to have a big effect on N. It may not be noticeable at first, and maybe it won't surface until she's older, but I think she will have difficulties to overcome. Not just because she lost her siblings but because she was there for that traumatic event when they were discovered and her mother was rightfully inconsolable.

I think there will always be pics of Leo And Lulu around.
I bet Mr And Mrs Krim have already consulted w a child psychologist on how to handle this w N.

BBM

I have no respect for people like that. NONE. :twocents:
I think people can choose what they want to represent.
I think saving innocent people is an honorable trade.
KNOWING they are murderers and all the cases they take ARE MURDERERS,
Nop I can’t see why she would want to represent that, beside $$$$$
(if not from this case from others).
I could not see how her husband took the case in Brooklyn where a little boy
was mutilated by his client.

Even if she doesn't actually remember that day, I have no doubt that she'll grow up always wondering how much different/better her life would have been with an old sister to confide in, comfort her, teach her things and pave the wave with the parents for her own independence. That's not to say that she won't miss her brother too, but I really think the big sister will hit harder.

Yes. Everyone is entitled to a defense.

However. In this case it will be hard to defend
. The apt was not easily available for access as in one entrance and door man.
I hope she doesn't try to blame it on someone else. Witnesses will be very important!

Assuming they have something to really defend.
Just because they have a right to get represented, does not mean
that anyone with a conscious should do it.

If I were an attorney there is no way in the world I would. NO WAY AT ALL.

Not sure if it was her husband or another Greenberg who took that "little boy" murder case... (to defend the accused)

One more time, however, EVERYONE is entitled to legal representation...

So instead of bashing them ... we should be thankful that there are "those" attorneys who take "these" kind of cases.

That's the way the system works... and we should appreciate it..

If NOT .. Vote it OUT! .. and create another system :)

Assuming they have something to really defend.
Just because they have a right to get represented, does not mean
that anyone with a conscious should do it.

If I were an attorney there is no way in the world I would. NO WAY AT ALL.
That's why you are NOT one, maybe ... LOL :D

My childhood friend has a niece who lost twins, born with illness and were a live for a very short time. I dont think she even took them home.
(cant remember)

She is a great Mom and a beautiful spirit, has 3 children and every year she takes them to the twins grave.
The twins photos are on the wall with the other family photos, and her 3 boys know the twins names, they all light candles together in memory of the spirits that left them, but they are all adjusted.
The parents still have a hard time with it, and will more than likely have it for life, especially on the day they go to the graves and do the prayers.
The 3 kids are all fine, and know they have to go annually to see the twins, and they all go together.
Sometimes during the year Mom goes by herself :(

Not sure if it was her husband or another Greenberg who took that "little boy" murder case... (to defend the accused)

One more time, however, EVERYONE is entitled to legal representation...

So instead of bashing them ... we should be thankful that there are "those" attorneys who take "these" kind of cases.

That's the way the system works... and we should appreciate it..

If NOT .. Vote it OUT! .. and create another system :)

Entitled is one thing, conscious is another thing completely.
When I was 22 my company wanted to send me to law school, I was office mgr, very large law firm.
I did not want to go. You are right I am not one for a reason. But If I were one, I would not take those. :D

There is a link here someplace / he is her husband.

I think the death of your child has to be the hardest thing to try to get over. My grandmother lost a 6 year-old back in the late 1940's to an inoperable brain tumor; she died in the mid 1980's and she still got depressed on his birthday and around most holidays because of it...in spite of having 8 other children and close to 40 grandchildren. When my father died, my grandmother repeatedly said, "You always expect to go before your kids do, how can you possibly prepare for this?" I'd say that the answer is: You can't. I don't think you can get over it either. What you can do is get past it and learn to live in spite of it.

I think the death of your child has to be the hardest thing to try to get over. My grandmother lost a 6 year-old back in the late 1940's to an inoperable brain tumor; she died in the mid 1980's and she still got depressed on his birthday and around most holidays because of it...in spite of having 8 other children and close to 40 grandchildren. When my father died, my grandmother repeatedly said, "You always expect to go before your kids do, how can you possibly prepare for this?" I'd say that the answer is: You can't. I don't think you can get over it either. What you can do is get past it and learn to live in spite of it.
So true. It is a very hard burden to carry :(
sorry for your grandma. :(

Everyone may have the right to a defense attorney, but there needs to be a law that stops these defense attorneys from using any method possible to help get their client off. Jose Baez going after that meter reader and George Anthony is just one of the examples of low life tactics used by these scumbags.

Losing little children.. I can't imagine:(

I read a story about The mother of Eric claptons 4 yr old son who fell out of apt window. It was so sad:( she had videos of him. She could not look at them for yes.
She has since had more children and seems ok now but there must always be pain there for the one who died so young. It's so unfair.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back