You are Casey's Mom or Dad....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's put ourselves in the position of being her mom or dad...
What would you ask her?

"Did Caylee suffer?"

What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about?

None.

Would you go see her?

Never again.

What position would you want your lawyer to take?

Back seat to the prosecution.

Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out?

That my sociopath offspring murdered the most innocent angel, the love of my life, becauser she is evil incarnate.

Would you believe she worked all this time?

It would not matter, I would now believe that my entire life with her was a lie and would never ever look back and wonder about anything because it is pointless to continue to beat myself up over this inhuman blob that was born to me.

What would you have done different?

I would have had ORAL sex.

Ditto here.

Casey's parents already had the answers to these questions. George admitted not believing that Casey was working all that time, not working = no nanny, George admitted that the car smelled like decomposition, and Cindy admitted that the damn car smelled like a dead person had been in it. I wouldn't ask Casey a thing after the first contact before calling LE and I wouldn't have allowed her in my home while out on bail either. I'd probably be in jail for assault because I would have gotten a big belt and beat the living daylights out of her before she went to jail. Also, if I were the mom/dad and if I found out my spouse did any lying about the matter I'd divorce him/her and never speak of him again as well. If I were a brother and my parents were covering for or defending the murderer then I wouldn't have any more to do with them or the murderer if I were innocent.

What would you ask her? Where is Caylee, and I don’t want to hear this stuff about the Zanny Nanny.

What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about? What inconsistencies...They are all lies!

Would you go see her? Yes, I would want her to know I love her, but at the same time, I would state that I want the truth about my granddaughter.

What position would you want your lawyer to take? I would not need a lawyer, but I would definitely be working with LE to find Caylee.

Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out? I would know that I raised a monster, capable of the things she has been accused of.

Would you believe she worked all this time? If I were having to pay for diapers, food and clothing for my grandchild, I believe that I would be investigating what my daughter was doing with her “paycheck”. Furthermore, I would have some answers.

What would you have done different? I don’t believe in enabling children. Thankfully, I raised a son who is truthful. Now, when he was growing up, there were many times that I heard things I really wished were different, but as I always told him, “We can deal with the truth, we just cannot deal with lies”.

I would ask her AND Lee what the truth is!! Don't care what the legal ramifications are...I want to know what happened to my grandbaby!!

If I were this girl's parent I would be the one on trial right now, she would have never lived through my interrogation.
The different thing I would have done was to have adopted Caylee right off the bat.

I would say stop with the BS already! We made mistakes enabling you and look what happened! No more now it's tough love! Stop saying LE wouldn't give you 24 hours --I'm the one that wouldn't give you 24 hours! LE gave you a lot of time and by your own admission you lied to them repeatedly and took them on a wild goose chase! It's not as if LE's world revolves around you and your BS! Where can we find her so she can have a proper burial?

Casey...we know the truth...please tell what you did, so we can put this to rest. We will forgive you. But tell the truth. Caylee is gone. Let us help you.

I would confront her with the fact that Caylee and the family are no longer in danger from supposed "kidnappers" and now she should freely tell what she knows. Of course, that was a ruse, but she needs to be confronted.

Absolutely.
Would love to hear her response, without JB present.

I would confront her with the fact that Caylee and the family are no longer in danger from supposed "kidnappers" and now she should freely tell what she knows. Of course, that was a ruse, but she needs to be confronted.

Absolutely.
Would love to hear her response, without JB present.

I would hope that none of us would be in this situation. Had GA and CA raised her from a different philosophical standpoint they would not be living this nightmare. Accountability and responsibilty need to taught early on and reenforced. Kids get into trouble all the time-but it is the way parents handle it that determines the child's reaction. Had KC been held accountable in the past-she would have come clean immediately. I do believe that if KC had been raised differently the outcome would have changed. I think KC has a combination of nature v. nurture issues but a good parent would have recognized the signs and gotten her help and if that didn't work they would have used her history to get custody of Caylee. I'm not saying that this would have been easy but it could have been done.
There were a lot of missed opportunties during this young ladies formative years. I would love to get my hands on her school records.

I would put her up for adoption. :eek:

I think the only people that would like to adopt her would be white slavers, she'd probably like that! :woohoo:

I am lurker by trade (don't say much, you all are to good and fast for me)

But I have to say something on this one. I would tell mey daughter and I have one that is 23, I would say I love you and know matter what, you have done, I will still love you. I will not lie for you, cover up for you. I would help her but she would have to admite what she has done, and pay the price what ever that may be. I whould not condone what she did, and would really be upset that she killed my grandaughter. Whats done is done, buck up and take your punishment. But I would still love her.. I would be very diaponted in her.
I would know if she did not work,,,,Hello) I think they must have known.

I have figuered out she is a spoiled brat, kept the farther out of to much that was going on (like when she was hld up for money at the sports authority) You do not just let that go, and I don't know why that happened. Sorry I been lurking for to long. I will go back to my tree. thanks you all are the greatest.

Even if I do not know anyone, I feel like I do in some special way, just by reading everyones comments. I read then all. Masyann :chicken:

I think that would be the way most of the people here would handle the situation whether they want to admit it or not.

What would you ask her?

"Did Caylee suffer?"

None.

Would you go see her?

Never again.

Back seat to the prosecution.

That my sociopath offspring murdered the most innocent angel, the love of my life, becauser she is evil incarnate.

It would not matter, I would now believe that my entire life with her was a lie and would never ever look back and wonder about anything because it is pointless to continue to beat myself up over this inhuman blob that was born to me.

:spit:

Let's put ourselves in the position of being her mom or dad.

Thank so so much for the laugh. I was not expecting that at the end.

If I were this girl's parent I would be the one on trial right now, she would have never lived through my interrogation.
The different thing I would have done was to have adopted Caylee right off the bat.

Right on!!! Those 1st 911 calls would have a slightly different tone. "I'm calling b/c my daughter needs an ambulance".

I would hope that none of us would be in this situation. Had GA and CA raised her from a different philosophical standpoint they would not be living this nightmare. Accountability and responsibilty need to taught early on and reenforced. Kids get into trouble all the time-but it is the way parents handle it that determines the child's reaction. Had KC been held accountable in the past-she would have come clean immediately. I do believe that if KC had been raised differently the outcome would have changed. I think KC has a combination of nature v. nurture issues but a good parent would have recognized the signs and gotten her help and if that didn't work they would have used her history to get custody of Caylee. I'm not saying that this would have been easy but it could have been done.
There were a lot of missed opportunties during this young ladies formative years. I would love to get my hands on her school records.

:thumb: ITA :clap::clap::clap:

Right on!!! Those 1st 911 calls would have a slightly different tone. "I'm calling b/c my daughter needs an ambulance".

:laugh: :clap:

What would you ask her?
Would you go see her?

Do you forgive yourself for what you did to Caylee?
The date of the tatoo and the estimated date of death.
Lawsuits against P.I. for intentional infliction of emotional distress, for not telling me my granddaughter was deceased, when he became aware.
Poor Caylee was an unwanted child, and her death was a result of that.
Yes, it was hard work for her to find a man that would love her for herself, and not just for her child.
I would have adopted Caylee at birth.

I've thought about this several times. I'm raising a son(who is only 5) who is very difficult and I find us (as parents) treating him differently than our other 2 children. Holding him to different(and lower) standards. Brushing off some of his 'responsiblity' or 'accountability' for different reasons. We're worn out, tired, we excuse some of his behaviors because he's 'still learning' and we have to really pick our battles. He lies, he lacks empathy and social understandings and so much more. I do hope we can find help but sometimes (a lot of the time) I wish it would just all go away on it's own. I wonder if Casey's parents were up against things like this, I wonder if they ever looked for help? I bet 20yrs ago noticing sociopathic tendencies wasn't very common with parents. I think it's really easy to point fingers but I assume until you have parented a sociopath(or a child/teen/adult with BPD), you wouldn't know what it's like. I would guess that they tried many different parenting strategies. I also would guess that they loved her and they loved Caylee even more and didn't/don't want to loose either of them.

What I most wonder about is the time she was at home(between arrests). Of course, we don't know what when on behind closed doors but if it were me, the whole street would know what was going on. Does anyone remember the Jeffery Dahmer trial when a victims family member was screaming at him? I think that would look a lot like me. I might not be able to keep my hands off her. I would probably be grabbing and shaking her. She has to know something...the whole thing doesn't make sense...what does she think, I'm stupid???!!! I don't think I would eat or sleep with her in my house, I would be screaming non stop until she told me something believeable. I would not let her sleep either!! It would be like torture until she talks...she would not be able to walk away from me...wheres she gonna go?! It's seems as though they have taken a much calmer approach and I have no idea how (or why) they do it.

What would you ask her?
Nothing I would pretend that she did nothing wrong and let her talk and talk until she talked herself until she couldn’t stand it anymore and she would have to tell me how clever she was which over time her own words convict her.

After the first 72 hours None. I would have already figured it out

Would you go see her?
Yep, everyday because I would be her new best friend and confidante. We would giggle together and share memories and make fun of other people and I would have her believing that I bought her story hook, line & sinker. I would bail her out and continue to play the game but now I know what the game is I can play it better because I am not crazy and eventually she would confide in me I would find out enough to locate my grandchild and be the best witness the state ever had.

To take my reports of what my daughter says to me back to LE in a written report so they can do what they need to do to find my grandchild.

That she killed her, set up the fake kidnapping story and planted a trail of clues for LE to follow. This way I she could be the focus of all the media attention and collect donation money and sell book rights etc. Only problem she was too ‘clever’ with those clues so now someone has to help her get LE to see what those clues are that she wanted them to see from the get go. That is now my job as far as my daughter thinks and with this information I would nail her a$$.

No, I am not that dense but for the sake of making her think I believe everything she says I would stand up on the mountain top and tell the world she was working.

From Cindy…Let me count the ways …1001, 1002

This case has made think about what I as a parent would do if my child were ever accused of a crime, any crime. I would like to think that I would advise them to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But to be honest, I probably wouldn't. I would probably advise them not to talk to any inmates and to be honest with their lawyer.

Before my granddaughter was found I would probably insist on knowing where she was and what happened to her. And I know how powerful that denial is, I would probably be the last to believe that my child could ever harm her child. And I would probably tell my child that I loved her, but didn't like her right now. And that until she came up with some real facts about where to find my granddaughter that I would be too busy looking for my granddaughter to come and see her, as her child was who needed me right then. And that my money was earmarked for the search for my granddaughter so I wouldn't be able to provide her any assistance- unless or until she gave facts that helped to locate her. And yes, I would probably court the media to keep my grandchild's story in the news. I would hope though that I would be smart enough to refuse to answer questions about my child, to say no comment to guilty or innocent, and to refuse to answer anything about the health of my grandchild except to say that I was hoping with everything I had that she was alive.

After I found out that my grandchild was dead, to be honest I don't know. I would be a basket case. Probably I would have to tell my child that I needed some time apart to get control of myself. And that anything that I didn't know by that point, that I didn't want to be told. Because I didn't want to be in a postion to testify against her if I didn't have to. But if I had to, I would and I would be honest. And for her not to blame me for that, because she was the one who put me in that position. After my grandchild was found, I would most likely shun the media. And if my child gave info about the location, I would probably give some money for the commissary. Maybe just a little, but something.

My child is my child and I love them. But I believe you can love them without liking what they do. I would need time to come to terms with it, but eventually I would want to see my child again. It would hurt, but she would still be my child.

I would tell her to CUT THE CRAP and tell me what REALLY happened - NOW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back