You Can't Make This Up - No Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Italy (WKRC/CNN Newsource) - A painting one man discovered in a basement and hung up at his home has now been confirmed that it was created by Pablo Picasso.

October 6th 2024

The California High Patrol pursued a stolen ambulance near the Orange-Los Angeles County border Tuesday night.

Updated on: October 8, 2024 / 11:05 PM PDT / KCAL News

That’s my hand tapping on the table, still getting lessons in keeping time!!! This was on the rooftop of my restaurant, Fleetwood’s on Front St in Lahaina, Maui I will forever hold this memory here. Love you, Mum. Mick
@MickFleetwood

Happy birthday to my mother Biddy Fleetwood, born October 10th 1916…she was 98 when she left the world behind…today she would have been 108! As you can see she had rhythm in every bone in her body!!!

The boot and sock, with its label, aren't just personal artifacts but symbols of ambition and the era's climbing ethos.

Discovery like this one on Everest tells a story not just of human endeavor but of the mountain itself.

The glacier, acting as both a tomb and a time capsule, might be revealing more secrets as it recedes.

This event prompts reflection on what other stories, untold and preserved, might emerge from Earth's highest places as global warming continues.

1728693800062.png1728693814599.png

Photo ©: Jimmy Chin / National Geographic.

Happy Birthday, @jimkchin! Climbing mountains is one thing, but uncovering a piece of history like Andrew Irvine's remains is scaling a peak of human curiosity and endurance. May this year bring you more awe-inspiring discoveries and stories that not only define your journey but also that of humanity's relentless spirit of exploration.
1728693974628.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13