You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You get creative about cleaning:

Today, I made a deal with Mr. Tater that I'd make one of his favourite dinners, stuffed peppers, if he'd vacuum the entire house for me. What ole' SpudHead didn't know is that I already had a batch prepared in the freezer.

Open oven, insert dish. Viola - my part of the arrangement was complete.

You're addicted when you tell your family that yes, burning food is a new cooking technique you're mastering.

When you start thinking you want to be the one to talk to Casey, when you start believing that she'll trust you over anyone else, and most of all when you think "if not for the grace of God, I could be her".

You think to yourself, 'Ya, I really should wash this kitchen floor'

So you spit on it and rub your sock over the sticky bits. Then you just throw the socks out, cuz there is no time for laundry.

You think to yourself, 'Ya, I really should wash this kitchen floor'

So you spit on it and rub your sock over the sticky bits. Then you just throw the socks out, cuz there is no time for laundry.

....and you go clothes shopping because you know you've got nothing clean to wear for work....

ok, here is more....

your 5 year old has been playing in the front yard in the rain and you think..."I guess I dont have to give her a bath now".

you leave the bag of dog food open & the toilet lid up so at least the dog can fend for himself.

...when everything else becomes something you used to do.

You know George's bday, but you're so tired you can't recall your own.

You print this entire thread out and show your Family, "See, it ISN'T just me."

When people talk unless it is WS or Case related you usually hear...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah.

How about when you go on the Disney Cruise and have to end each day by tuning into CNN to see if there are any breaking developments? Darn CNN, they finally had a little coverage last night, but earlier this week, all I saw was coverage of Gustav and then the RNC. I almost paid the outrageous charge for wireless connection onboard just to stay up-to-date, but I resisted because I was afraid my husband would've thrown me overboard. He doesn't understand.

ok, here is more....

your 5 year old has been playing in the front yard in the rain and you think..."I guess I dont have to give her a bath now".

you leave the bag of dog food open & the toilet lid up so at least the dog can fend for himself.

:clap::clap::clap:

My kids came home from school yesterday and had Honeycomb. :)
My husband had leftovers. Who has time to cook? I might miss something important. lol

:laugh:

1) You lose power because of a hurricane, and immediately upon getting the generator fired up, you log onto websleuths to beg people to PM you to keep you updated.

2) Your kids say, "What's for dinner?" and you point toward the Honeycombs cereal box.

3) You grab a quick shower, but shaving your legs is too time-consuming...you can do that later.

OK...list yours. :)

1. You do your food shopping piecemeal. One or two items yesterday, one or two items today, and probably one or two items tomorrow. It takes too much time and concentration on the mundane is not possible.

2. You have to stop yourself from approaching strangers on the street and asking them if they are following the case.

Almost guilty of your number 2....but I can't help myself in line ups, check out counters etc sometimes...lol.

When you just spent 2 hours indexing Part 1 of the Document pages into a Word Table so you can find what your looking for faster for but haven't balanced your checkbook, opened the mail or changed the littler box.
Two more go.

1 you tell people you are working (uh oh don't we know someone else who did this?)
2 you gain 5lbs in 5 weeks because you have to snack since you no longer cook
3 you have bed sores from sitting for hours at a time
4 you stop wearing make up on the rare occasion that you leave the house
5 your friends roll their eyes and sigh when you mention the case
6 your friends tell you that you are no longer allowed to say "sociopath"

rflmao

You print this entire thread out and show your Family, "See, it ISN'T just me."

LOL! I told my husband about the this thread and said "see it isn't just me" and he said (swear to god) "sooooo what are you telling me, you ALL need a psychiatrist"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon86
Back