You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
everybody thank you so much for the laughs, I so much enjoyed

The other day I was paying bills "online" and knew I had the bill, but searched and searched for it. I finally found it stuck in-between the pages of the Search Warrant. For real!

you start nuking food instead of using the stove (a new and before taboo behavior)

your wrists have started going numb and you are wearing a carpal tunnel brace preventatively

your bathroom sink has blobs of toothpaste in it, that previously would have insighted time outs...but now you are adding to them yourself and damm if it doesn't look like a picaso with all the lint sticking to it!

This is an absolutely hilarious thread. All of this time, I thought it was just me. My 6 year old daughter is still mad at me because I signed off of WS 5 minutes before soccer pictures were scheduled and said "Oh great, we're late, and it's all your fault."

We can't all be crazy!! Can we?

Oh, okay, okay...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know who you are talking about! Little Dude! Silly me. Carry on....

Your dark roots are really too long to be called roots anymore because you just haven't been able to find any time to color your hair...

you know your addicted to this case when you feel like everyone here is your friend and nothing else matters. you guys are great.

Your idea of an intimate moment is going into chat with Tony Padilla

Your husband says he will be gone for most of the day and instead of wondering what's he's doing and where he's going you retort "Have a good time and don't worry about getting home early"

You hope your grown kids don't call home for awhile because when you have to take time out to talk to them you are 10 pages behind on a thread.

Their are rumors that you may be depressed because you never leave your house anymore and when you do you don't have time to fix your hair and put on makeup

:)

The Sentianl downloads are no longer available on their site and I had to find different downloads and the page number don't match up.

I used gigi files because Sentenial took theirs down and then adjusted the index accordingly. I only did this maybe 4 or 5 days ago.

you know your addicted to this case when you feel like everyone here is your friend and nothing else matters. you guys are great.

I second that. In fact, I'm going to turn my phone off right now so I won't be interrupted.

Your husband says he will be gone for most of the day and instead of wondering what's he's doing and where he's going you retort "Have a good time and don't worry about getting home early"

You hope your grown kids don't call home for awhile because when you have to take time out to talk to them you are 10 pages behind on a thread.

Their are rumors that you may be depressed because you never leave your house anymore and when you do you don't have time to fix your hair and put on makeup

I love the Tony Padilla one. When he posted to me last week, he took me by surprise and my knees got week. :woohoo:

you have to talk yourself into working out (or rather...yell at yourself and threaten yourself with....big fat a$$ jokes)

you live in workout clothes and pajamas

you find yourself smiling and really laughing out loud and hope no one walks in while you are doing it

you say "yes" to anything your dh asks you just so he goes away

you have to talk yourself into working out (or rather...yell at yourself and threaten yourself with....big fat a$$ jokes)

you live in workout clothes and pajamas

you find yourself smiling and really laughing out loud and hope no one walks in while you are doing it
you say "yes" to anything your dh asks you just so he goes away

HAHA!!! Agreed. Too funny:woohoo: I live in my pj's anymore!!

Honestly though, I have got to pay more attention..
My son brought me his homework to sign, I signed it(while watching the tribute video that a fellow member made) and the next day was asked why I would sign a paper that was incomplete...he only put his name on it.. Smart azz kid..

(SNIP)

BAWAHAHHA! I started talking about this case to my girlfriend and had to catch myself because I started to say how "our friend, Tony Padilla" was online.... and I've never even chatted with him!!!!!

Ummmm, am I addicted if I:

balance my laptop precariously on the edge of the tub while I bathe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent
Back