You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, Gee...... Thanks. I just figured since I was to stupid to download them to my own hardrive in the first place that I would have to do it myself. Never even thougth about checking.

I didn't download them to my hard drive and KICKED myself hard for not doing it. :(

I'm getting a kick out of reading this thread...you guys are hilarious : ) I think we are all in need of some comic relief!

Ok here's mine:

You watch the clock each weeknight so you can announce out loud:
"Fifteen minutes to Nancy..."
"Ten minutes to Greta..."

You cursed the conventions bitterly because instead of getting to watch Greta at 10 on Fox, you had to go back to CNN and watch the same NG that you just watched at 8.

Then you stay up till 1 am to watch that same NG, AGAIN...despite the fact that your husband begged you to come to bed.

no lovejac...but at least you are BATHING! This is a good thing! The whole "mexican shower thing" (deoderant and a puff of body spray) only lasts for so long lol (that is what I have been doing...or jumping in our inground pool.....lol)

Hey that's insulting the mexicans! The above method was developed hundreds of years ago by the FRENCH !

I forgot what it's like to watch TV without it being viewed through a camera or going fast forward, rewind, pause, stop and picture in picture.

Wearing sunglasses while viewing the monitor because it's the only light you see!

The other day I was paying bills "online" and knew I had the bill, but searched and searched for it. I finally found it stuck in-between the pages of the Search Warrant. For real!

Ok, now that cracked me up, Ms Patty. I could so see that happening with you.

:blowkiss:

The Dog rocks. Who else would go to Mexico to get that scum and bring him back here for trial. He paid for it too. First time I ever wrote a letter to a network to keep on the story so he wouldn't rot in a jail down there.

When you just raced all the way home to catch NG at 5pm on and its Saturday..

=((((

You have to turn your phone off during the day because you've been up all night on WS and have to sleep sometime. Then when people inquire as to why they can't reach you in the afternoon, you have to lie and say that you've been having a lot of problems with the phone.

Because your phone is a Black Jack that doesn't keep it's charge and you keep losing track of your sim card to switch it to your other phone.

Hey that's insulting the mexicans! The above method was developed hundreds of years ago by the FRENCH !
or was it the polish??? I am half polish:crazy: and after living in Germany for ten years it could well have started there too lol (just kidding of course)

Your dark roots are really too long to be called roots anymore because you just haven't been able to find any time to color your hair...

and you try to convince people that you are a true blonde that dyes her roots black.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back