You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure what prompted the change for me but I'm not addicted anymore. I'm just pissed off waiting for Caylees justice.

The only reason I know Tallahassee is the capital of FL is because it is HHJP's home away from home.

I knew I was addicted when I found myself HOPING for layoff so I could watch the trial!:floorlaugh:

Wow! You may need intervention and rehab but I don"t think you will get it from us. LOL When it is over we will all be going through withdrawals. What will we do then.:waitasec:

Don't know if you all have kids, but I'm wracking my brain trying to plan my son's summer vacation, watch this case, without appearing to be the neglectful mom. We have a membership to 24 hour fitness, and he's admant about going (I'm the holder, he's the guest), so it's not like he can go without me. So is it okay if I ask him to get up at 3 AM to work out so I can be home in time for opening statements here on the West Coast. And how on earth am I gonna get away with being on the pooter all day! I don't think I'll be able to do it, so I'll pick my fav witnesses (G, C, L, AH, TL, YM) and make sure to have plenty activities planned for him that day.

Hey, maybe I can get wifi by the pool :)

Mel

ITA with that first paragraph, Baz....I too am dedicated to see justice for a precious child, Caylee Marie...she became America's sweetheart...and the more the Anthony parents do that 180 (got it right this time Numbers!:crazy:) the harder I want the truth to be told.

No child deserves what ICA is alleged to have done to Caylee...when I heard CA's last 911 call about the smell of death in the car, then to hear her change it to rottting pizza...I want nothing but JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE....

O/T Baz were upstate NY are you moving and WHY? NY has gotten too expensive, Bloomberg is making it harder for the middle class. It appears we are now right under Cali in how expensive we've become...I'm looking to relocate...somewhere warm, my bones are not liking the cold winters of NY...

Back to Caylee's justice...

I want nothing but JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE....especially since her grandparents are trying to deny justice and diminish ICA's responsibilty in it all...can't wait for this trial to get under way....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

The Adirondacks are my home. That's the only reason. I love it there and I know it's expensive but, my plan is to be back in Florida in the worst months of winter. As I said, I love it, but not THAT much!.....lol

I do know what you mean by the bones not liking the cold.

I've never seen anyone quite like ICA. Similiar but nothing this severe. Was never one for the DP, but as I've grown older and wiser, I realize it was put into action for the most "severe" of cases and this IMO fits that bill. I see attorneys like CM, JB, etc. that are trying their very best to get this woman out of a situation she's painfully spun. I have a feeling they knew they were in over their waist when it began to sink in how much of her story was a lie. One lashes out at everyone as though they are at fault and the other doesn't know enough to say 'uncle' because he's bitten off more than he can chew. That in itself is difficult to watch and has made me realize I need to do my research before hiring an attorney for anything.

Over the almost 3 year history of this case, we've all had the opportunities to read and re-read the threads, look at the numerous photos and videos, see the depos, sleuth and piece together what has turned out to be the general consensus of truth versus lies. Seems the only ones that believe this woman is innocent are those that have chosen to turn the same blind eye in much the same way they did when little Caylee alive. I give kudos that have stood up for her, i.e., JG, AL, RM, AH but that's just me.

Your teenage daughter announces her new favorite show is online reruns of One Tree Hill and you wonder when she will get to the Nanny episode.

You make sure the hotel your going to for the first anniversery trip you've take in 12 years has wi-fi.

That is just so not right....don't tell DH I called the hotel!

On the morning of your day off, you run down a mental list of reasons you should go ahead and get out of bed.
Housework...nah.
Food...nah.
Judge Perry's rulings?
I'm up!!

Rushed home after class today to check the daily news thread for Judge Perry's rulings
Nothing. :(

When you are considering ordering a Tempurpedic mattress with the advanced Ergo system and have it placed in the LR for the duration of the trial.Seriously

So is it wrong that I wanted and got a large swing set for my granddaughter so she has something to play on this summer? I also bought a huge patio set with a large umbrella so I can take my laptop outside to keep an eye on her.

Don't know if you all have kids, but I'm wracking my brain trying to plan my son's summer vacation, watch this case, without appearing to be the neglectful mom. We have a membership to 24 hour fitness, and he's admant about going (I'm the holder, he's the guest), so it's not like he can go without me. So is it okay if I ask him to get up at 3 AM to work out so I can be home in time for opening statements here on the West Coast. And how on earth am I gonna get away with being on the pooter all day! I don't think I'll be able to do it, so I'll pick my fav witnesses (G, C, L, AH, TL, YM) and make sure to have plenty activities planned for him that day.

Hey, maybe I can get wifi by the pool :)

Mel

I don't know why they won't put wifi in the gyms, Y, etc - oh, maybe they want us to work out.... But I miss so much when I take my son to the Y especially when there is a hearing and now the trial :waitasec:

I don't know why they won't put wifi in the gyms, Y, etc - oh, maybe they want us to work out.... But I miss so much when I take my son to the Y especially when there is a hearing and now the trial :waitasec:

It would be SO hard for me to justify taking my son to the Y -- I'm a SAHM afterall :) This is gonna be one tough summer!

Mel

It would be SO hard for me to justify taking my son to the Y -- I'm a SAHM afterall :) This is gonna be one tough summer!

Mel

My tween son is so into working out in the gym, swimming and enjoying Club Y (for kids) that I want to encourage this; plus I use video games and tv for him while I am glued to the computer with this case - I worry about being a not all there mom during trial. By the time I watch the trial all day and then read all of the discussions - how will I work, cook, take care of my child????:waitasec: Do not want to be like ICA :banghead:

I noticed the other day that a newly married couple that I had "friended" on facebook (my son-in-law introduced us, took pictures of their wedding) were going on a Norwegian cruise. I spent a bit of time checking Amy's schedule and the ship she works on and they were on...knowing all the time she wasn't on one now...and what on earth would I do anyway if they were on together...

This case has made me more nuts then I was before...(wonder if I could sue Baez for damages...[just kidding])

Days are counting down...

You know you're addicted when you set your alarm for East Coast time just so you can get the 'as it's happening' news. It's bloody 5:30am here in CA and what am I doing? Digging for a tid-bit to tie me over until the JP decides on the motions. I don't have to be up for another 2 hours.........this is becoming a problem cuz I'm wiped out by 9 o'clock AM every day.
God- I hope this trial goes as planned. My sleep patterns can't take much more... and hubs isn't all that thrilled with the puter light shinning in on him every morning. :banghead:

hubby asks if I'll be in court today....:luv:

to do lists/appointments are scheduled accordingly:whistle:

family knows when I'm in court..DO NOT INTERRUPT UNLESS BLEEDING OUT :maddening:

I know more about this case than Nancy, Jane and GERALDO:dj:

When I am scouring for the date of the internet searches for neck breaking, chloroform etc. at 4:30 in the morning after having a dream that CA did the searches because she was plotting to murder ICA and GA to have Caylee to herself, her house to herself, and her money to herself.
It was a wild dream...just had to see if CA was home!
I would much rather dream of unicorns and lollipops.. but I have a lot of the "Case Against Casey" dreams.. I think Dave Maus of Dave Maus Toyota of Orlando has even made a special appearance in one... :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01
Back