You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trying to hurry to get my shower b4 hubby got home last night - got into the shower with my hair still in a clip and my glasses on ! While I had the laptop perched on top of the sink counter so I didn't miss testimony.

Lord.................:great:

Trying to hurry to get my shower b4 hubby got home last night - got into the shower with my hair still in a clip and my glasses on ! While I had the laptop perched on top of the sink counter so I didn't miss testimony.

Lord.................:great:

I did exactly the same thing today! (laptop with me in the shower) :floorlaugh: But now I need to blow dry my hair :waitasec: any tricks so that I can still hear everything?

When during an disagreement with your spouse (over the level of "garliciness" of some artichoke dip) you barely catch yourself before saying, "Yet you testified earlier that you liked that brand of artichoke dip."

When I can't find my own laundry basket but can tell my husband where the A's kept theirs. When I asked a patient of a list of their medications we had from a previous visit was "an accurate representation of the medications that they are taking today."

You know your level of interest is extreme, when you dream (as I did last night) that the Honorable Judge has inexplicably up and moved to your very small hometown, and you are following him around your county courthouse volunteering to do secretarial work because "you know he must be exhausted and need the free help."

I'm sure this dream was triggered by the fact that I was wondering as I drifted off to sleep in the wee hours, that if I am losing sleep over this case, then how in the world are the judge and SA functioning?

When during an disagreement with your spouse (over the level of "garliciness" of some artichoke dip) you barely catch yourself before saying, "Yet you testified earlier that you liked that brand of artichoke dip."

Hilarious!

When I can't find my own laundry basket but can tell my husband where the A's kept theirs. When I asked a patient of a list of their medications we had from a previous visit was "an accurate representation of the medications that they are taking today."

Frighteningly, I feel right at home here! :crazy:

you realize that it's been three years ago that you joined this website. You ended up here when you Googled "Caylee Anthony." You stayed here because Websleuthers give the best insight an analysis out there. We seem to have the latest info first, too.

I realized it's been three years waiting to see that Caylee gets justice. She wasn't just thrown away and forgotten.

lol, flourish! I just said I was deliberating whether to start a load of towels!

You have a dream that Jose Baez is trying to frame you for murder and you are sitting in jail awaiting trial.

You have to turn your phone off during the day because you've been up all night on WS and have to sleep sometime. Then when people inquire as to why they can't reach you in the afternoon, you have to lie and say that you've been having a lot of problems with the phone.

I am so guilty of this!!-LOL

I don't know... I can't stop watching videos and reading everything. I think the Meter Reader did something to the body for a little time...

You leap out of bed at 5 a.m. hoping against hope it isn't past 9 a.m. :crazy:

When your inner alarm clock wakes you up by dreaming court is in session... (west coaster, here) :)

When you wake up look at the clock, think it says 8:56...fly down the stairs, turn on 2 computers. Realize Im not wearing any pants, the vinyl chair is sticking to my bum...ah who cares. That and Im blind as a bat, as it is 6:56 am, not 8:56 am!! ugh

Guess Ill go find some pants before the Sidebar opens.

When you are out on the water supposedly fishing with your DH and you the fish aren't biting and you find out they called CA to the stand and you only have your cell phone which you can't see very well - so you download Tappatalk and sit on the floor of the boat with your hoodie over your head trying to frantically read to stay caught up!!! LOL. M DH and friend really thought I was crazy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back