I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.

[I'm in denial]

I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted....

I heard myself say 'multiple times' rather than 'several times' the other day. I actually bought some big white sunglasses recently LOL. And, my hubby and I watch NG every night live while it's being recorded, then watch the recorded version later in the evening. Geez.

When I missed a few days of NG and I had 5 forums open, several pages from each were open, too and got cross eyed from trying to get all the info I could assimilate into my head. Oops - lol....computer crash !

I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.

[I'm in denial]

I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted.
I'm NOT addicted....

Seen on a mug shot:

I am not an Alcoholic,
I am a drunk
Alcoholic's go to meetings.

Me I just go to WS's :)

OK, I'll take a stab at it,

When you watch the 8pm and 10pm NG show while surfing the NG thread on WS. That's too much NG isn't it ? My husband has said, on more than one occasion, "how many times can you watch them say the same thing" ?

When you know more about whats going on in Orlando than you do in your own city.

When you measure time in hearings and document dumps, ie; Lets see, my daughter missed work because she was sick right before the last hearing in the Anthony case.

When a hearing is on you have your computer on with one window for the thread on WS discussing the hearing, one or two, sometimes three, windows open with each Orlando station that is covering the hearing (incase one looses connection or one is not loud enough) PLUS your TV on to the station that is covering the hearing, usually HLN.

When you are shopping and you overhear a conversation between two cashiers. One claims she just "got an email from Cindy." You freeze in your tracks and listen because in your mind there really is, only one Cindy -- and you want to know what that email said.

When you encourage your seventh grader to sign up for current events elective so that he can go into school every morning and say, "BOMBSHELL TODAY, and dish Tot Mom news like NG!"

What's worse, is you know you'll live vicariously through him!

I want big white sunglassessss tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Embarrassed to say this...

When your boyfriend wakes you up for work in the morning and still asleep you shout, "I don't want to wear a shiny purple shirt to court!!"

BF said he'll warn me if I start looking like LKB- and said its over if I ever call him Jose by accident. :angel:

Not sure if someone may have already mentioned this, but I'll see GA for Georgia and CA for California, but that is not what I think of first...I think of the Anthonys...

Not sure if someone may have already mentioned this, but I'll see GA for Georgia and CA for California, but that is not what I think of first...I think of the Anthonys...

:D Or, like me, when you talk to others about this case, you use the abbreviations on this site..."I saw today that LE released..." but you actually say L-E and not Law Enforcement!

Ugh!

1. Your 3 year old sees a picture of Caylee on the cover of People in the grocery store and says, "Hey Mom look! It's Caylee Anthony!"
2. You are getting your 3 year old ready for bed and she says, "Mom, is it Nancy Grace time yet?"

1. Your 3 year old sees a picture of Caylee on the cover of People in the grocery store and says, "Hey Mom look! It's Caylee Anthony!"
2. You are getting your 3 year old ready for bed and she says, "Mom, is it Nancy Grace time yet?"

Ouch! Smart little buggers, aren't they!

When you are staying in a hotel and spend an extra $50/nite for a hotel with WIFI. :silenced:

When you call to make reservations for said hotel and the only amenity you ask about is WIFI. :crazy:

When you have worn out 3 lap desks since last July.:banghead:

When dh comes home from work and asks how is everything in your world today, pointing at LapTop comp. :o

When dh buys you a new lap desk with a built in fan for VALENTINES DAY! and knows better than to ask if you want to go out to dinner!! :clap:

1) Discontinued local newspaper because they never report on Casey & family.
2) Buy groceries after 11PM so as not to miss Nancy Grace.
3) Wish I had more hours to watch all of the shows I have dvr'd.
4) Discuss the Anthony's so much with my grown daughter that my 3 yr old grandaughter knows them all by name, i.e. "Gran'ma do you mean Caylee? or Casey?" or "Grandma, Cindy's on!!"

I heard myself say 'multiple times' rather than 'several times' the other day. I actually bought some big white sunglasses recently LOL. And, my hubby and I watch NG every night live while it's being recorded, then watch the recorded version later in the evening. Geez.
I actually used "gone to he*ll in a handbasket" and people looked at me kinda strange. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it came from inside me...it's not like I go around using THAT expression all the time.. then I assumed it had to have come from somewhere here 'cause I haven't been anywhere else in a VERY long time!!

When your 12 year old automatically changes the channel without saying a word when it's Nancy Grace Time.

When your 12 year old comes up behind you and screams "BOMBSHELL" thinking he is hilarious because he scared you into spilling your drink.

When you say, "Let's" and your 12 year old finishes the sentence with, "unleash the lawyers."

When your 12 year old explains that his teacher is not giving him credit in his current events class because all he knows about is the Anthony case.

You get mad when you come to the Anthony forum and see someone has violated TOS and you want to report it management only to realize you own the darn forum.

That's it so far. more to come....back to Natisha Lance....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back