You would NOT believe who I saw in Mexico

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
Gossip is allowed. I don't see anyone being harsh or bashing this family in any manner. Questions can be asked. After all, Darlie and her legal team are basically calling Darin a murderer. Surely we can speculate as to whether the dude is dating anyone.
Right on, Jeana! :clap:

blueclouds said:
Wondering since Darlie's pointing fingers, is Darin going to divorce her now?

Seems to me that there were rumblings a while back about a divorce in the works, but I don't think we ever had any verification. I don't even remember where I heard it. One of these forums on the case.

Nope, no ponytail. Just a "goatee" mustache beard. Without the rest of the beard going up to his ears like years ago. Still a bit longer hair but not enough for a ponytail. I wish I would have used my digital camera right before I "jumped in" the cab. :p: Oh well.

Goody said:
blueclouds said:
Wondering since Darlie's pointing fingers, is Darin going to divorce her now?

Seems to me that there were rumblings a while back about a divorce in the works, but I don't think we ever had any verification. I don't even remember where I heard it. One of these forums on the case.

Oh Goody it was someone on CourtTv who fed it to me and I tried to dish it up to you folks but all she had was a rumour that Darin had a girlfriend and was going to ask Darlie for a divorce. Just a rumour!!!! lOL.

I think it will be interesting to see whether Darin files for divorce now that's under the bus. If she has anything on him, there's no way. I think he'll use blow up dolls for the rest of his life before he does that. :eek:

Jeana (DP) said:
I think it will be interesting to see whether Darin files for divorce now that's under the bus. If she has anything on him, there's no way. I think he'll use blow up dolls for the rest of his life before he does that. :eek:
Now that's incriminating, ain't it? What man is going to be THAT faithful? LEs antennae should be trembling and buzzing with suspicion.

deandaniellws said:
Maybe it was his girlfriend and Drake was with Darin's Mom...you know...so Darlie wouln't find out about the GF. I never believed he was without all these years. The child might have even been his. :doh:
I don't think the child is necessarily his, even if she is younger than 10, like 8 or 9, but your comment about him not going without all these years, I definitely agree with. His brain is not in his head but centerally located, if you get my meaning.:blushing:

Jeana (DP) said:
How funny!!!! Does those dolls come with 38EEEEEEEEE breasts? Oh, how funny? I'm sorry, but it's too early in the morning to be laughing so hard. Thanks for the laugh though.

texassnuboots said:
I don't think the child is necessarily his, even if she is younger than 10, like 8 or 9, but your comment about him not going without all these years, I definitely agree with. His brain is not in his head but centerally located, if you get my meaning.:blushing:
Oh I think he does have a brain alright, it's just full of sawdust!!

Good point, Jeana.

Being in prison ministry, I see first hand the effect that just "regular" prison has on marriages, and it's not good. Some marriages do survive the prison experience but they're few and far between. And generally it's the wives on the outside who try to preserve a marriage; rarely the reverse. Death Row, of course, magnifies that situation beyond belief.

While it's always possible that Darrin is an extremely dedicated loving husband, it's more likely IMO that Darlie's got something on him. I've never believed that Darrin was an accomplice to the murders; however, I do think he knows more than he's telling. And if what he knows could incriminate him, he'll be standin' by his woman till the bitter end.

JMO,

Jim

JimPence said:
Being in prison ministry, I see first hand the effect that just "regular" prison has on marriages, and it's not good. Some marriages do survive the prison experience but they're few and far between. And generally it's the wives on the outside who try to preserve a marriage; rarely the reverse. Death Row, of course, magnifies that situation beyond belief.

While it's always possible that Darrin is an extremely dedicated loving husband, it's more likely IMO that Darlie's got something on him. I've never believed that Darrin was an accomplice to the murders; however, I do think he knows more than he's telling. And if what he knows could incriminate him, he'll be standin' by his woman till the bitter end
According to a recent program on the Discovery Ch. Darin has broken off contact with Darlie's defense team, but not with her. This happened shortly after her they began talking about how he might have hired someone to rob the house.

beesy said:
According to a recent program on the Discovery Ch. Darin has broken off contact with Darlie's defense team, but not with her. This happened shortly after her they began talking about how he might have hired someone to rob the house.
I am sure it is all part of the strategy. He had not said anything yet that is incriminating, even with the so called scam thing. When and if he ever says he actually hired someone specific or talked directly to someone specific other than his stepfather-in-law who didn't know anyone who would do such a thing, it is all BS as far as I am concerned. He might as well say he was thinking about robbing Fort Knox. Whoopee-doo. He can daydream all he wants. It has nothing to do with the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back